Stick with me?

If you asked me to

The others went to their respective tents but Hyemi stayed behind. 

"Here. So that you won't get cold." Jaejoong said as he handed a fleece blanket.
"Oh. Gomawo." Hyemi replied as she wrapped herself with it.
"By the way, aren't you tired yet?" Jaejoong asked again. "What are you thinking?"
"Nothing. I was just thankful we came here. It was a breath of fresh air from all those craziness  that the city brings." She answered.
"Me too. I was glad Yunho did a good thing by planning this trip. The last time we had an MT was when we were with Tiff..." Jaejoong cut his word upon remembering her. He got silent then after.
Hyemi saw this and noticed how sad he went after uttering Tiffany's name. "One person is not here but atleast four people replaced her." She uttered. Jaejoong just smiled at her.
"So have you tried s'mores?" Hyemi asked again. Jaejoong nodded his head. "We had one last time too."
"Tiffany?" Hyemi asked again. Jaejoong nodded. 
"Oh. Figures." She answered as she removed the marshmallow she was roasting and placed it on a biscuit with chocolate.
"But have you tried it with bacon in it?" Hyemi asked again. Jaejoong was surprised with this; for he had never knew it was possible.
Hyemi knew he haven't so she placed the bacon on another biscuit and placed it on the other. "Here. I swear it tastes great."
Jaejoong ate it and was taken aback because it was indeed good. Hyemi was satisfied with his reaction so she happily made a few other ones for the two of them.
"Did you just make this up or have you learned it?" He asked as he took one again.
"I don't know if anyone had done it already before me. I was with a friend and we suddenly thought of adding our bacon. Ever since that day, we got hooked up on it so we always make one every other night." She answered and took a bite. She had her eyes closed as she savors the taste. " It's better this way. You can focus on the different flavors and texture; the chocolate, the marshmallow, the biscuit and the bacon. Whenever I eat this, it brings me back to that day..." 
But then she suddenly opened her eyes and thought of something else.
"Let me try." Jaejoong said as he also did the same. "You're right. It does tastes better while your eyes are closed. Your sense of taste is more accurate."
"No wonder you're a chef. You really knew these stuff." He said as he looked at Hyemi; who's in deep thought. "Hyemi? Are you alright?" He called out. She then snapped out of what she was thinking.
"Ah! Yes. We were thought at Culinary School to savour the food that way." She answered back with a smile.
"By the way, I'm feeling tired already. I'll just go inside to drink water and brush my teeth." She said as she stood up and started to limp towards the house. Jaejoong got confused and curious but decided to follow her.  
As they were heading back to their tent, Jaejoong felt uneasy. Hyemi was about to close her eyes when Jaejoong called out to her. She, instinctively, looked back to him. He was gazing up when he uttered something. "We'll be back to Seoul tomorrow. I'll treasure everything that we had here." He took a deep breath before he continued. " I know I'm not an easy person to be with. I know I get cold and silent once in a while....But I hope you'll stick with me until the end. Until we figure out our feelings for each other. Until I learn to love you..." He suddenly looked sideways to Hyemi. She, on the other hand, was taken aback by what he said so all she did was nod her head. This made Jaejoong smile and felt warm inside his heart.
 
 
That morning, they all woke up except for Kwanghee who's still in deep sleep. Siwon went back inside and started waking him up. "Yah Kwanghee! It's already morning. Get up." But he didn't respond, he just twisted inside his sleeping bag to sleep more.
Siwon then opened the tent entrance so that sunlight will pass directly to Kwanghee but was still unaffected by it. So the other guys except for Jaejoong, dragged him with his sleeping bag outside the tent to fully wake him up. Then they started counting. "Hana, dul, set..." Minji and Nicole slammed the pan covers together. This prompted Kwanghee to wake up.
"Aish!! Jinja! You're all so rude. Don't you know I was wide awake the whole night!?!" He complained as sat up straight.
"Wae? Wae?" Minji asked. The others were curious too.
"I hope you weren't going around peeping and taking pictures if us while we were asleep." Changmin commented.
"Actually that was a great idea, too bad I didn't think of it last night. But I wasn't doing that." He said as he fix his hair.
"Then why are you up all night?" Nicole asked again.
"It's because of them." He said as he pointed to the newly wed. 
"Huh? What'd we do??" Hyemi asked as she confusingly looked at Jaejoong who was as confused as she was. Kwanghee got up and drank the water on the table. "Aish! Don't deny it. I heard you and hyung last night doing it. Didn't you notice you were too loud!? It kept me awake the whole night." He complained once again. "You should've toned it down and mind the others who were sleeping nearby."
"What are you talking about!?" Jaejoong uttered as he was still clueless. The others were curious too.
"I wasn't going to say this out loud but since you're still in denial, I heard you and Hyemi while you were having last night!! There I said it." He said as he threw his arm in the air. "BWOH!?!" Hyemi voiced out.
"What are you talking about!?" Jaejoong also said in frustration.
"Nice man!!" Yunho and Yoochun happily tapped Jaejoong's shoulder. Changmin, on the other hand, looked at Hyemi with dismay and surprise. 
"Yah Hwang Kwanghee. Don't pull a prank again! It's too early for that." Minji scolded. Nicole just laughed at Kwanghee.
"I'm telling the truth. Hyung, didn't you hear it also? It was too loud." He said as he turned to Siwon. Siwon, on the other hand, laughed at him and also scolded him at the same time. "Ha! How can you say you're wide awake all night when it was me who stayed up and didn't get proper sleep."
"See! You liar!" Hyemi said as she hit Kwanghee. "How can you say that when I was so tired last night!? I fell asleep instantly when I laid on the sleeping bag.
"I am really telling the truth! I heard it last night." Kwanghee stood by his story, same as Hyemi and Nicole while the others were confused.
" Maybe you were thinking of Hyemi and Jaejoong too much that it transpired to your dream." Nicole pointed out.
" You were snoring loudly last night that's why I can't sleep. I can prove it with the video I took of you." Siwon then showed the others his video of Kwanghee snoring loudly while he drools. "Is that what you called wide awake?"
"And how come you've heard it when our tent is much nearer from theirs? Our tent is second to them." Minji also explained. This made the others convinced that Kwanghee wasn't telling the truth so he got him from almost everybody especially from Jaejoong and Hyemi. "Aish!! Jinja!! It's our last day and you're making things up." Hyemi said as she hit Kwanghee for multiple times.
"Let's stop this fuss for a while and let's eat our breakfast. Me and the guys made it so I hope you enjoy." Junsu said and they happily ate their food.
 
"Omo!! I'm gonna miss this place!!" Kwanghee shrieked as they were about to leave.
"If this is too precious for you then, why don't you stay here?" Nicole uttered as she rode the car.
"Right. So you won't bug us anymore." Minji added.
"You're a mean person!!" Kwanghew also complained as she went inside the car. After assisting Hyemi in riding, he hurriedly went to the driver's seat and carefully placed Hyemi's seatbelt which made the others shrieked because of their skinship.
"Annyeong!!" Yunho greeted goodbye.
"Annyeong oppa. Let's go out again soon!" Hyemi waved back.
"Okay. Let's go to the beach next time. So we can see your bikini bodies." Yoochun called out which earned a laugh from the girls. Just then Siwon walked towards them. "See you back in Seoul. I have to go to another town for my medical mission."
"Really? Take Care oppa. See you!" Hyemi smiled back. 
"Don't forget to apply warm compress on your ankle, okay?" He reminded.
"De oppa." She answered. Just then Jaejoong voiced out. "Let's go we have to go to the market to buy seafoods to our families and Mica."
Hyemi and Siwon smiled. Siwon then peeped inside the car and kissed Hyemi in the forehead which surprised all of them especially Jaejoong. He balled his fist in annoyance. Siwon noticed this which made him laugh. "Arasso. I think Jaejoong-sshi really wants to leave now. Take care." 
"Take care Jaejoong-sshi. See you back in Seoul." He waved at him. Jaejoong just snorted and started his engine.
"Annyeong oppa!" Hyemi waved goodbye. The others, except for Jaejoong, did the same.
 

 


Who was giddy with Jaejoong and Hyemi's moment? Raise your hands! hihi! I did! Very much!  So, Kwanghee was just dreaming. Haha! It was funny. Good thing this trip made the two very close.  What was Hyemi thinking while she was talking to Jaejoong? Do you have a clue? Watch out on the next chapter to see what would happen to this couple now that they're getting closer! :D
 
Don't forget to place your COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS and THOUGHTS below. I want to know all of it. And also please VOTE UP my story. Just click on the arrow up beside the title. Khamsamnida! Please continue on patronizing "If you asked me to."