New Start

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

「YOUR P.O.V」
"RISE AND SHINE SLEEPING BEAUTY!" my mom screamed from my doorway.
I woke up in shock and in disbelief as I looked at my alarm clock. "It's only five..." I groaned as I tried to get out of bed. I shuffled my way to the restroom and got ready for the long day ahead of me. It was Sunday, the last day of summer break. I couldn't believe time went by so fast.


*Today's the day...* I thought to myself as I started packing the rest of my belongings. We were moving, far far away from the town I grew up in. It was a small town, but I loved it. I loved the smell of the fresh air I breathed everyday as I stepped outside of my house, making my way to school. I loved the trees, the flowers, all it's beauty that only I had paid attention to. Now we're leaving all this behind for the beautiful city, Seoul. I had refused, but I did not have a choice. Sadly, my mom's work had transfered her there so she could earn more money for us.


I had finished packing and made my way downstairs to see my mom already up making finishing touches on the breakfast she had prepared earlier in the morning. My brother, Sunghyun, was getting ready. Although he was younger than me by two years, he had always been really strong and mature "man" of the family ever since my dad passed away. I sighed at the thought and didn't want to relive it so I started eating without my brother.


As soon as I was done, I ran back upstairs to dress up for the day. I looked at my empty walls and let out a huge sigh as I sat on my bed. The only thing left was a picture of my best friend Jiyoung and I on a fieldtrip to the suburban area of the town.


I smiled and took it down, putting it gently inside my bag and ran back downstairs. "UMMA! I'm going out for a walk around the town!" I screamed as I headed out the door. "Okay, but return soon! We're leaving in a few hours. Be safe, I love you!"


I took a trip around town and said goodbye to all my friends as we celebrated at a restaurant near my house. They all gave me hugs and kisses and told me to keep in touch with them. I left back to home and saw my mom and brother putting all our boxes in the moving truck. "Omo?! We're leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter