It's Over Between Us

Secret Friendship

Krista was shocked to see L say this to her. Am I dreaming...or did L just actually confess to me? Krista thought curiously.

Krista gazed up at L with a confused look. L sighed and just lightly put his hand touching Krista's cheek. "I am telling you the truth...Krista, I like you..." L said.

Krista just stood silent and it slowly changed into more of a worried look. "Babo-ah..." Krista said sadly. "This whole time, ...I have been liking you...but, you never notice. I always try to make you notice but the only person you have mostly notice...is Hara. And now, you confess to me. This time...this bad timing..."

"I'm sorry..." L said sadly. "My heart was confused at first. But, when I realize it was you...I had to say it."

"...What are you going to do about Hara...?" Krista asked sadly.

"Don't worry about it. I got you in this situation and I will figure it out." L said.

Krista's expression didn't change. She just stood there silent without even saying a word to L. She sighed sadly and just nodded at him. I hope you're doing the right thing... Krista thought sadly.

-------------------

The other members of Forever Beatz were at home just doing their normal thing usually when it's raining outside. Anabell and Gaby were playing video games. Along with the other members who were watching. Veronica was sitting on the couch with a worried look on her face. The other 2 members has come home but they were missing one member, Krista. Unnie...where are you? Veronica thought worriedly.

There was suddenly a sudden knock on the door. All the members stopped what their doing and just gazed at the door. Veronica got up from the couch and just walked over to the door and answer it. Veronica's eyes widen but at the same time she sighed in relief, "Unnie..."

There stood at the door was both Krista and L getting soaked from the rain. "Unnie! Where have you been? And...Myungsoo-ah?" Veronica said in a confused tone.

"Mianhae dongsaeng." Krista said. "I'll see you...at school."

She walked in and right away walked to the bathroom. Veronica blinked multiple times since she couldn't believe what the heck she was seeing. Krista and L together? That's unbelievable to see. Veronica glanced back at L and L just gave a sad look at Veronica since he knows that she was probably going to be upset about it. "Well, I guess I should get going then." L said awkwardly.

Veronica gave a suspicious look at L and then said, "We are talking about this tomorrow at school."

Veronica closed the door quickly which left L shocked and confused. L sighed sadly and just walked back home. When he arrived at home, he notice that the members were still here. "You guys are still here?" L asked curiously.

"It's raining. What is there to do when it's raining?" Sungjong mentioned.

"Nothing..." Dongwoo said.

"Exactly." Sungjong grinned.

"Yah! Why are you all wet?" Sunggyu asked as he notice how soaked L was.

"Hyung, I thought you had an umbrella." Sungjong mentioned.

"I did...but, something happen." L said.

"Someone took your umbrella?" Sungyeol asked curiously.

"Ani!" L said as he glared at Sungyeol. "It's a long story."

"Oh...did something happened with Forever Beatz?" Sungjong asked as he looked at L suspiciously.

"Ani..." L lied.

"Liar!" Hoya suddenly said.

"Am not!" L said shocked.

"You are! We can see it in your eyes." Dongwoo said.

"Sure..." L said as he glared at Dongwoo.

"What happen between you and Krista?" Sungyeol suddenly asked.

"I really don't want to talk about it." L said as he walked to his room and change his clothes.

"Something did happen. It's obvious." Hoya said.

"He can be really obvious sometimes." Sunggyu grinned.

--------------------

It was the next day of school, L arrived at school and he notice that none of the Infinite members were hanging out with Hara and her friends. Which is weird. "Oppa!" Hara suddenly called out.

L looked over and spotted Hara waving at L excitedly with a huge smile on her face. Ok...it's time to tell her. L thought to himself.

He gave a fake smile and just waved at Hara awkwardly. He suddenly walked up to her and Hara hugged him right away. "Oppa, I miss you." Hara said happily.

"Araso...araso." L said awkwardly.

"What's wrong? Did something happened?" Hara asked as she notice something was going wrong.

"Actually, there's something I want to tell you." L said as he gave Hara a sad look.

"Oppa, what is it?" Hara asked curiously.

L took a deep breath and he sighed, "I can't do this anymore."

Hara was confused on what L meant. She gave a curious look at him and asked, "I'm confused...?"

"I mean, you treating Krista and Forever Beatz in a bad way. Also, bringing us into this. I have had enough. I can't do this anymore." L said.

"Oppa! What are you trying to say?" Hara asked.

Her eyes slowly start to become watery and puffy and she gave L a sad look. L had a serious expression and just looked at Hara with a soft expression, "What I'm saying is...I'm not in love with you anymore..."

"BWOH?!" Hara suddenly shouted.

The other members of Everlasting Queens heard what L confessed so it made the other 6 members all widen their eyes and gasp in shock. "O-Oppa," Hara stuttered. "y-y-you can't be serious. R-Right?"

"I'm sorry but, I am." L said as he nodded at Hara.

"WAEYO!" She suddenly whined.

"This is why I'm not in love with you anymore. As you can see, you change Hara. Or, have you always been like this? I'm sick and tired of seeing you acting this way. You know, ever since this whole drama started you tried to change me this whole time, but that ended up as a fail." L explained.

"So, you're just going to break up with me or something?" Hara asked as her voice starts to crack.

"Mianhae," L said sadly. "But I am."

"ANIYO! OPPA!" Hara whined.

"...I know...I know it's tough for you. But, let just say...I have someone else that has been on my mind this whole time. I fell in love with someone else. Someone who's special to me. Someone who has always been there for me. Someone that is completely opposite from you. I'm sorry but, I am going to have to let you go." L explained.

"Myungsoo..." Hara said sadly.

"Annyeong~!" L said as he walked away.

"Myungsoo-ah!" Hara called out. "Don't leave me please...OPPA!"

---------------------

Krista and Forever Beatz were walking to their table at lunch. When they arrived at their table they spotted 7 familiar people sitting at their table. At first they were shock but at the same time they had a smile on their face. "What are you guys doing here?" Lexy suddenly asked.

The 7 familiar people that were standing in front of them was Infinite. Infinite had a friendly smile on their faces and they walked up to Forever Beatz. "We wanted to apologize." Sunggyu said.

"Nae," Sungjong agreed. "We didn't know that this kind of drama can actually ruin the friendship we have between us since throughout the years. 

"Now you know how Everlasting Queens really act." Cindy mentioned.

"Or, the Shining s." Veronica added.

"We just wanted to say sorry and that, I'm not in a relationship with Hara anymore." L said.

"Wait, what?" Krista asked surprised.

"L told us that he broke up with Hara this morning. All because he actually really have fallen in love with someone else besides Hara. Can you believe that?" Sungyeol mentioned.

"I think I have..." Krista said as she smile widely at L.

L smiled back at Krista and both of them just looked away from each other. Krista looked at L and mouthed the words "Thank you" to him. Which made L smile more widely. "Everyone has broken up with the Everlasting Queens except for me." Sunggyu mentioned.

"Don't worry Almiera, Sunggyu is going to tell Haneul anyway." Hoya said.

"Besides, Haneul is actually kind of easy to break up with. I have got to admit." Dongwoo grinned.

"Yah! Don't talk about Haneul like that!" Gaby scolded.

"Mianhae Gaby." Dongwoo said awkwardly.

"Alright, let's go get something to eat, I'm starving." Sungjong said.

"Same!" Veronica agreed.

Everyone walked away to go get lunch except for Krista and L. Both of them just stood there and Krista walked up to him and asked, "You seriously broke up with Hara this morning?"

"Nae, because...well..." L said awkwardly.

"You did it for me." Krista smiled.

"Nae..." L nodded.

"Thank you..." Krista said. 

She suddenly hugged L and L was shocked but instead just hugged Krista back. "I did it for you because, I realize...I like you more than her..." L said.

"I know." Krista said. "And that's really sweet of you."

Krista smiled and just kissed L on the cheek. L blinked surprise and Krista just smile widely, "Let go with the others ok."

"Nae." L nodded.

Both of them walked together to catch up with the other members. Hara was giving both Krista and L death glares and she gave a jealous look. So that's why L broke up with me...it's all because of her... Hara thought.