I Don't Understand

Secret Friendship

Hoya, Dongwoo, and Woohyun arrived back at the Infinite's house. When the 3 of them arrived, they notice that 4 of the members were glaring at them. "Mwoyoe?" Woohyun asked as he notice the glares.

"Where have you guys been?" L asked suspiciously.

"What do you expect?" Dongwoo said as he arched a brow.

"You were with Forever Beatz huh? You shouldn't have trust them." Sunggyu said as he made a disappointed look.

"Their telling the truth! Besides, what's the point? Ever since you heard that kind of rumor, now you're mad at them? What if it's not true!" Woohyun suddenly mentioned.

"It is true!" Sungjong said. "All the members of Forever Beatz, they lied to us!" 

"And you're going to believe that they would really do that to you. We knew Forever Beatz more than we knew Everlasting Queens. Why would you pick Everlasting Queens over Forever Beatz?" Hoya suddenly asked with a confused expression.

"Well, Everlasting Queens, we have been dating for how long. Plus, Forever Beatz, they were like our friends. What's the point? If anything happen to Everlasting Queens, we would protect them." L shrugged.

"What about Forever Beatz?" Woohyun asked.

"Well we will..." Sungyeol said. He suddenly stopped since he didn't know what to say. He made a sad look and looked away. He just realize how his attitude his, this whole day, he was a jerk to Forever Beatz, and he forgot about someone...someone that was important to him. Even though he knew Forever Beatz before Everlasting Queens, even though he's close to Veronica. He feel disappointed. But, what if it's true. What if Veronica has been doing this to him ever since they met? But, he knew someone important will tell the truth, ...Krista. But, she's also part of Forever Beatz. 

Sungyeol sighed and then suddenly walked out of Infinite's house and slam the door behind. Hoya, Woohyun, and Dongwoo bit the bottom of their lip and they knew Sungyeol was doing. Going to Infinite's house to talk to that one most important person to him. ...Krista. "Sungyeol hyung?" Sungjong said confused as he notice how upset Sungyeol walked away.

"This is your guys' fault! Now you made Sungyeol upset!" L said. He suddenly got up and then walked to his room and slammed the door as well.

The 3 made a sad look and they sighed. What have we done? The 3 thought worriedly.

-----------------------

Sungyeol arrived at Forever Beatz's house and he took a deep breath. He suddenly knock on the door but, no one answered it. He suddenly knocked once again and he was making a worried look. Please...please answer... Sungyeol thought worriedly.

~Sungyeol's POV~

I can't believe this kind of drama is happening right now. What if the 3 are right though? What if, Forever Beatz is innocent? Aniyo, it can't be. I mean, I'm still mad at Forever Beatz for doing this to each of us. But, I'm mostly mad at Veronica for using me that way. Being mad like this, I feel stupid. Even though I'm still mad at Veronica, I remember one person. One person who always call me appa in a happy tone...Krista.

I kept on knocking on the door but, no one still answers. Are Forever Beatz even home? I kept on knocking but, the more I knock, the more I actually bang on the door. I have a feeling if I keep on knocking, the door would break down. Right now, I really don't care about that. Right now, I need to see the most important member that I trust, Krista. 

Come on, please tell me, are you home? I thought to myself nervously.

"Sungyeol?" A familiar voice called out.

I suddenly looked just to see who was behind me. When I looked, I was in relief, the person who was standing in front of me with a curious look on her face...was Krista.

~No One's POV~

Krista was shocked of seeing Sungyeol here in front of Forever Beatz's house. She change her expression from a curious look and then suddenly asked, "Appa...what are you doing here?"

Sungyeol sighed in relief and then he suddenly walked up to Krista. "There's something I want to tell you."

Krista change her expression into more of a disappointed look and then just ignore Sungyeol by walking pass him. "If this is about what happen at school, I do not want to talk about it." Krista said as she was about go inside.

"Krista! Please!" Sungyeol said with a worried look. "I want to know. Is it true that you and Forever Beatz use us?"

Krista already had her hand on the doorknob and she heard what Sungyeol asked, she suddenly stop and stood there frozen for a moment. She slowly turned back and spotted Sungyeol making a worried look. Krista bit the bottom of her lip and she made a sad look. "If you I tell you the truth...you won't believe me..." Krista said sadly.

"I will..." Sungyeol said. "Krista, you're like the important member I trust out of Forever Beatz. I know I treated you and Veronica like a jerk this morning. And I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I was just too upset to think through. I know you will tell the truth. You can never like to me."

Krista slowly let go of the door knob and she looked back at Sungyeol. She made a sad look and then she suddenly start to feel like crying but, she was holding it in. Her lips start to quiver and her eyes welled up. "Aniyo..." Krista said as her voice cracked. "It's not true...Forever Beatz, ...we actually never use you that way... You guys have been our friends since before you guys dated Everlasting Queens... You picked their side over us... You treat us like jerks over that. Only 3 people trust us...the 4 of you guys don't. What did Forever Beatz do to you? We never do that? Why would you believe that?!"

"Mianhae..." Sungyeol said as he start to feel bad for Krista.

"You're such a babo...I thought you care about Veronica more than Un Hae. But, I guess you still like Un Hae more than Veronica. But, I understand. You still like her. Veronica is doing nothing wrong. But, you picking Un Hae over me...even though Un Hae is mean to me. I guess you still care about her more than your own friend who is like a daugther to you." Krista said sadly.

"Krista...understand jebal." Sungyeol said sadly.

"Go home...the group won't be with you guys anymore. You already chose their side, now...this is what you get. You didn't believe us...now you know..." Krista said.

Krista walked inside slamming the door behind leaving Sungyeol sad. "I'm sorry..." Sungyeol said sadly.

------------------------

Krista walked inside and spotted the other members who were giving her a confused look. "Unnie, what happened?" Veronica asked as she spotted Krista trying to hold her tears back.

"Appa...happened." Krista said sadly.

Anabell suddenly got up and then start to walk over to Krista and comfort her. "Gwenchanayo, it's ok dongsaenggie..." Anabell said sadly.

"Seriously, what the heck is Hara trying to do?" Veronica asked as she ruffled her hair angrily.

Sungyeol was still outside and he sighed sadly since he knew how sad Krista was. Sungyeol put his head down and pouted sadly. He then walked away and headed back to the Infinite's house. When Sungyeol arrived, he spotted that no one was in the room. Hoya, Dongwoo, and Woohyun, they went to their rooms. Sungjong and Sunggyu are the same. The only person who at least came out, was L. "You're back." L said.

"Nae..." Sungyeol nodded.

Sungyeol suddenly notice that L has something in his hands. He tilted his head and then asked, "What you have there?"

"It's was something for someone special..." L said as he continue looking at it.

What L had in his hand was the present that he wanted to give to Krista but he never had the chance to. Sungyeol walked over to L and notice that it was a winnie the pooh necklace. He suddenly gave L a suspicious look and then he suddenly start to give a small smile. "So you're saying this special person...likes winnie the pooh?" Sungyeol mentioned.

"Nae..." L nodded.

"Oh really? Well, does she know about this?" Sungyeol asked curiously.

"Aniyo. I would have give it to her before, but both of us are going through many things." L said sadly.

"Going through many things huh?" Sungyeol said as he grinned. "So you're saying that, you still care about Krista huh?"

L gave a surprise look and then he looked at Sungyeol. "Yah! How did you know it was her?!" L asked.

"It's obvious." Sungyeol shrugged. "I know Hara doesn't like Winnie the Pooh and Krista does. Also, you and Hara are not going through anything. But, now you and Krista are. Admit it, you still care about her."

L blinked surprised and then though, Dang he's good! 

He suddenly let out a sigh and said, "Fine...I do care about her."

"Well, if you are about to go to her. It's never going to happen. I actually try talking to her...she didn't want to talk. I guess Forever Beatz will stay forever mad at us." Sungyeol said sadly.

"Wait, you talk to her?!" L asked shocked.

"Of course!" Sungyeol smiled. "But, she seem still mad about what we heard. Probably because when they got there, this morning we treated them like jerks."

"Well of course, I mean they used us! How can they do this to us?" L asked worriedly.

"They never used us. It was just a rumor." Sungyeol mentioned.

"Wait, what?!" L said suprised.

"It's true. Krista said it's not true...and I trust her." Sungyeol smiled.

"So, you're saying is... none of that is true?" L asked.

"Of course! Well that what's Krista said." Sungyeol said.

L gave a shocked look and then he looked at the necklace. He suddenly softned his expression and the first thing he thought was, What have Infinite got themselves into?...