Dance Off

Secret Friendship

2NE1 - I Am The Best

"Hara, you're not sure about this are you?" L asked surprised.

"Psh! I don't care. Besides, who knows? Maybe that is a bad dancer." Hara shrugged as she glared at Krista.

"You're calling me a ?" Krista asked surprised. "Psh! And I am a better dancer than you!" She shouted.

Krista was about to step forward but then Sungyeol carried her back. "Ani, Krista no!"

"Yeah, listen to your "appa"." Un Hae said sarcastically.

"Leave Sungyeol out of this." Veronica said as she glared at Un Hae.

"So? Are we going to dance or what?" Yongjae asked.

Cindy nodded and then glared at Jessica, "You first."

Cindy and the rest of Forever Beatz stood back. As for the Shining s their the ones that are going first. "Alright, looks like we're going to be having a dance off. On this side, we have Forever Beatz and on the other side, Everlasting Queens. The Dj said.

"Actually it's just Shining s. Veronica mentioned.

"Psh! That's not even our real name!" Hara shouted.

Krista rolled her eyes and said, "Whatever you say."

"Looks like the Everlasting Queens are up." The Dj said.

Hara smiled and then said to Forever Beatz, "Prepare to be amazed."

"Like I want to be amazed." Almiera said sarcastically.

Hara growled at Almiera and she got to her postion. Everlasting Queens are in their position and then that was when, the music started.

Infinite - The Chaser

When the dance ended, everyone was clapping and cheering for the Everlasting Queens. Hara and her friends smiled and then they smirked at the members of Forever Beatz. "Good luck..." Hara said as she passed by Krista.

Krista rolled her eyes and then the other girls followed glaring at the members of Forever Beatz. The Everlasting Queens walked over to Infinite and then make lovey dovey, which made them roll their eyes. "Oppa, didn't we do good?" Hara asked in a cute girl voice.

All L did was just smiled and said, "Yeah..."

Krista just stared at the horrible couple until some interrupted her. Krista felt a touch on her shoulder and when she looked over, she saw Lexy. She was smiling at her and said, "Don't worry. Besides, Hara is going to be surprise on how we dance." Lexy said.

"Araso..." Krista smiled.

"Alright, now for the other group. People say they are better than them. Give it up for Forever Beatz." The Dj annouced.

Everyone got in their positioned and it was quiet. "Ready...?" Veronica asked.

The other members looked at Veronica and they respond with a smile and a nod. The dj started the music and then it was time. This is it...time to show what we got. Krista thought.

B.A.P - Power

At the end, everyone was amazed. Even for the Shining s. Infinite was watching in surprise but, at the same time...it made them smiled. "Amazing...that is all I got to say." The dj smiled.

The members of Forever Beatz smiled and they looked at Infinite who was clapping for them. As for the Shining s, they just glared at them. But it was not over yet...there was one more round. Everlasting Queens walked up to them and stood in front of the members. Forever Beatz was confused and all they know was that they were crossing their arms. "Well?" Krista asked.

"It's not over yet..." Jessica said.

Haneul looked at the Dj and signaled him to play another song. The dj nodded and played another song. Everyone was surprised and then they started to gather around the group. "Let see who is better." Hara said as she walked away.

Wonder Girls feat. School Gyrls - The Dj is Mine

Forever Beatz just looked at them and that was when they started to dance to the song. Throughout the whole round, everyone was cheering for Forever Beatz instead of the Shining s. Yongjae was upset because no one shouldn't cheer for Cindy. It only has to be her. Only her.

~Yongjae's POV~

"Forever Beatz! Forever Beatz!" The crowd cheered.

Bleh! You have got to be kidding me? No one shouldn't cheer for her. It has to be me! As you can see, I am known as the best dancer in the group! I spotted Cindy dancing, who cares if she's good. She doesn't deserve it. The song was almost over. Sorry Cindy, but there's no way you aren't winning this battle.

I was dancing and making Cindy back away but, she didn't. So...while I was dancing, that was when I "purposely" trip her and then she fell on the ground. The music stopped right away and Cindy was on the ground in pain. The members gather around and some other people.

I smirked at Cindy and said, "Heh, looks like someone is clumsy."

I walked away and the other members followed me. Hey, that's what she get. Besides, she doesn't deserve to win. Or I have my Hoya.

~No One's POV~

"Cindy, are you ok?" Lexy asked surprised.

"Yeah." Cindy said as she looked at her ankle. When she touched it, the first thing she felt was pain. She slowly got up and said, "I need somet time alone."

Cindy try to walk normally but, she has a feeling that it's obvious. The whole crowd was quiet as Cindy walked away. When Cindy left the audience booed. "That's cheating! She didn't get hurt on accident!" The crowd shouted.

"Ok! Ok! Calm down!" The dj called out. "Now for the winner, Shining s anyone?" The dj asked.

Everyone stood quiet and instead of cheering, they booed at them. "Forever Beatz?" The dj said.

Everyone cheered and clapped which made the members smiled. Which means one thing, "It's official, Forever Beatz wins!" The dj annouced.

Everyone cheered including the members for Forever Beatz. The Shining s rolled their eyes and left without saying anything else. Infinite rushed over and then hugged them and said, "Congratulations!"

"Gomawo!" Anabell smiled.

"Hey where's Hoya?" Lexy asked.

"He went with Cindy." Sungjong smiled.

------------

Cindy was sitting on a bench near by and it was away from the party. She keep touching her ankle until she notice it has a bruise around it. Cindy sighed and then thought, I can't believe her. Tripping me like that. She did it on purpose...

"Hey..." Someone called out.

Cindy heard someone and when she looked up, she spotted Hoya. "Hoya, what are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to see if you're ok." Hoya said as he sat next to Cindy.

Cindy felt awkward and said, "So, who won?"

"You guys." Hoya said.

Cindy looked up and said, "Really?!"

"Yup!" Hoya smiled.

"Wait, what about Yongjae and the others?" Cindy asked.

"They left. I can't believe Yongjae sprained your ankle." Hoya sighed.

"You knew?" Cindy asked.

"Yeah..." Hoya said. "Besides, I'm mad at her for doing that."

"But, I thought you love her." Cindy mumbled.

"I do...but now...things changed." Hoya said.

Cindy looked at him confused and Hoya just started to look at Cindy making eye contact with her. "Hoya, what do you mean?" She asked so suddenly.

Hoya just stayed silent and didn't say anything else. But, he put his hand on Cindy's cheek all of a sudden. Cindy felt Hoya's touch and it slowly made her blush. Aigoo, this can't be happening. Cindy thought.

Cindy couldn't stop staring at Hoya. She was blushing really red, and yet...still looking at him. She was curious on what's going on. But then she figured out, when the first thing that Hoya did...was lean in.