Spy

Secret Friendship

"Na Eun, you're back." Hara smiled. "Where did you go?"

"Just a walk around in the park, besides, these place make me feel like there is no air. So, i went out and just get some fresh air." Na Eun said.

"Hm...now that you think about it, i want to go get some fresh air as well." Hara mentioned.

"Unnie, you should. I mean, its really nice outside. You should go." Na Eun insisted.

"Nae!" Hara happily cheered. She suddenly change back into a serious face and mumbled, "Watch the "prisoners" for me."

Na Eun stood quiet and just nodded. She watches as Hara leaves and walk away. Na Eun stood in front of the members of Forever Beatz, the members gave a glare at Na Eun. Na Eun sighed sadly and she looked around quickly just to see if anyone else was around. "So, Na Eun are you happy to see us finally kidnapped now?" Cindy sneered.

"Mianhae...." Na Eun spoke sadly.

"Mwo?" Veronica blinked. "I thought you were one of the happy people?"

"Actually, I'm not..." Na Eun said sadly.

Na Eun went through her pocket and took out her phone. She set it on the ground and said, "There some people that want to talk to you." Na Eun spoke.

The 6 looked at Lexy shocked. Who could have known this whole time, she is like this, instead of a mean person. "Hello?" Gaby spoke to the phone.

"Unnie!" Krista spoke.

"Krista, mianhae that this has to happen. I see you saw the house was a complete mess." Anabell said.

"I didn't know that Hara would gone this far. Don't worry, you guys will escape out of that place anytime soon." Krista said.

"But didn't you remember what Hara said, Bring L over or else your friends will regret it. It was something like that." Almiera said.

"Krista is not going to be the only person that is going to help you guys escape." Dongwoo said,

"Oppa!" Gaby said happily.

"Infinite is here to help you guys out." Sungyeol spoke.

"Wait, if Infinite is on the phone. Krista, are you at Infinite's house?" Anabell asked.

"Nae, Appa told me to stay at their house for a while because, it might be dangerous to live back at my house. Hara might come back or something bad might happen." Krista said sadly

"Na Eun is here to help out as well." Sungjong mentioned. "She's going to be our spy for you guys."

Na Eun glance at Forever Beatz and gave a shy smile. "Have you guys thought of a plan?" Lexy asked curiously.

"Not yet, but, we will think of one..." Sunggyu said.

"Na Eun! It's my turn to take over." Hani called out.

"Shoot, we have to go." L said.

"Don't worry, we'll find a way, just be patient." Krista said.

"Ara..." Veronica said.

"Na Eun!" Hani called out as she walked in.

Hani gave a curious look as Na Eun was giving a worried look and as for the rest of Forever Beatz, they just sat there miserably. "What the heck is going on here?" Hani asked.

"Nothing, we're just mad that YOU kidnap us!" Gaby said.

"Oh..." Hani said. "Right..."

"Anyways, it's my turn to watch." She said as she looked at Na Eun.

"Araso." Na Eun nodded.

Na Eun walked away and looked at Forever Beatz. Na Eun nodded as she start to disappear and continue walking on. Gamshamida...Na Eun. Lexy thought with a small smile.

--------------------

Krista was outside just thinking of what's going to happen to her friends. "What am I going to do?" Krista asked sadly.

A tear slid down her cheek and she lightly wipe it away. "Etteokke..." She spoke again.

Being the last member of Forever Beatz, is like being lonely...so this is what it feels like to be all lonely. Krista thought sadly.

"Gwenchana?" A voice asked from behind.

Krista slowly turned around and spotted Sungyeol standing at the door leaning to the side giving her a worried look. Krista sniffed and said, "Appa..."

Sungyeol start to walk up to Krista and glance at her sadly, "Gwenchana?" He asked again.

"Molla..." Krista said sadly. "It's just...I can't do this anymore..."

"I know, its hard when your friends are not here. We will figure something out Krista. You know that..." Sungyeol said sadly.

"Araso..." Krista nodded.

Sungyeol gave a sad expression to Krista, he sighed sadly and just hug her for support. "Uljima...appa is here for you..." 

Krista felt Sungyeol's heartbeat and it made her relax. She closed her eyes and gave a small smile.

"Gomawo...." Krista said as she had one last tear slid down her cheek.

--------------------

School has come. Krista was with the Infinite group since they were being overprotective with her. "You guys don't really have to stay with me. Besides, Hara is not even in any of my classes." Krista insisted.

"Ani! If i don't see her in my class she is either absent or going after you. And i am not going to let her do that." L said.

"L you're being a little overprotective." Sungjong said.

"More like too much being overprotective." Sunggyu added.

"Morning guys!" Someone said from behind. 

Both Infinite and Krista turned around and notice Na Eun with a happy attitude but, an awkward aura around her. "Na Eun, anything new on what Hara is doing?" Krista asked.

"Ani..." Na Eun nodded. "She is still waiting."

"She is never going to give up huh?" Woohyun said as he folded his arms.

"Sadly yes." Na Eun said. "She is like madly in love with L even after the break up."

"It's either that girl is obsessed with L or she is a spoiled brat and think she gets whatever she wants." Dongwoo said.

"I'm going with the first one." Krista said.

"You're just saying that because since now you're dating L now, you're just scared that Hara will take him away from you." Woohyun teased.

"Shut it...." Krista said as she gave a glare to Woohyun.

"No offense, but i rather prefer Krista over Hara." Na Eun shrugged.

"Thank you Na Eun." Krista said as she smiled at Na Eun.

"Anyways, any ideas about getting the other members back. Because if Hara finds out soon, she is going to get pissed at you guys. Mostly at Krista." Na Eun said.

"Oh, she gets mad at me, but not L." Krista said as she raised a brow.

"She's obsessed with him. What do you expect?" Na Eun shrugged.

--------------------

The 1st period bell ring and everyone walked to their class. When the school was cleared up, somebody walked to the side and reveal itself. The person was folding its arm and tapping it's foot in disappointment on the ground. "So...this is what Na Eun has been doing lately. Helping Infinite trying to help Forever Beatz escape..." Un Hae said. "Like that's going to happen."

~Un Hae's POV~

I walked back at the abandon house, I notice that Jessica was watching over Forever Beatz. 2 days has passed, and yet again, they were beaten up. That's what they get for stealing our oppas. "Un Hae, you're back." Jessica spoke as she notice me walking in.

"Nae," I nodded. "Have you seen Hara?"

"She's with Hyunshik and Kyungsam like at the back of the house." Jessica said.

"Gomawo..." I said with a smirk and walked away.

I arrived outside and spotted just as what Jessica had told me, Hara was talking to both Hyunshik and Kyungsam outside. I gave a smirk and called out, "Hara unnie~!" 

"Mwoyoe?" She quickly respond.

I walk up to her and I notice her confused expression. "Is there something wrong Un Hae?" She asked me curiously.

"There's something you should know about Na Eun..." I smirked.

~*~*~*~

Sorry for short chapter. :) Next one will be long