Waterpark

Secret Friendship

~Almiera's POV~

What to do? What to do? It's the weekend and there is nothing to do. I was in my room just playing with my phone wondering who I should text. I sighed and notice everyone might not be available. As usual, Cindy might hang out with her new boyfriend Hoya. Krista and L are in an argument and their not ever going to talk to each other again. Sungyeol and Veronica are probably busy trying to cheer Krista up. Gaby is busy with Dongwoo probably because something surprising happened to them. Anabell and Woohyun might be hanging out today. And Lexy and Sungjong, have no idea what they do.

I keep looking at my phone and notice that I'm missing one more person. ...but the thing is who? Sunggyu! He was the first person that popped up in my head. I have really no idea what he does but, maybe he's available. I looked at my phone and that is when I start to text him:

Sunggyu~! Are you doing anything?! I'm bored! -_-' Reply back...

I send the message right away and sighed waiting for him to reply. Aigoo...! There is nothing to do! I blurted out in my head. I hid my face with a pillow and sighed of boredomness...

~No One's POV~

"Hyung! I'm bored!" Sungjong whined.

"Well, what do I do?" Sunggyu asked.

"We should do something today. Along with the other members of Infinite." Sungjong said as he pouted.

"I'm not sure, maybe the others might be busy." Sunggyu said.

"Busy doing what?" A familiar voice said.

Sunggyu looked behind to see who was listening to their conversation. "Sungyeol." Sunggyu said.

"You guys are going somewhere?" Sungyeol asked curiously.

"Well about to." Sungjong said. "But, Sunggyu hyung won't agree."

"Well, I agree." Sungyeol said as he shrugged.

"Well, I'm not sure." Sunggyu said. Sunggyu's phone suddenly start to ring and Sunggyu quickly look at the message that Almiera sent him. Right away, Sunggyu start to smile and then reply:

Ani, but...I'm going somewhere with Infinite want to come?

Sure...as long as there is something to do. :) I'm seriously bored to death.

Araso, I was thinking the water park...so we'll go there.

Yay! Araso! See you later! :)

Sunggyu smiled and then suddenly stopped texting Almiera. When Sunggyu looked up, he spotted Sungjong and Sungyeol make a suspicious look at him. Sunggyu was confused and then asked, "Mwoyoe?"

"It's nothing." Sungyeol said as he shrugged.

"So, where should we go? Since Sungyeol agrees!" Sungjong said happily.

"What about a waterpark?" Sunggyu suggested.

"I agree with Sunggyu!" Sungyeol said in excitement.

"An amusement park? Really?" L asked as he spotted the 3 talking.

"Yeah, hyung you should come." Sungjong said.

"I don't mind. Is it just us?" L asked.

"Ani, well Almiera and the other girls might be coming." Sunggyu said.

"What about Hara and the others?" L suddenly asked.

"Aish! L are you really in love with Hara that much?!" Sungjong asked annoyed.

"Of course...at least I'm not a cheater unlike you guys." L said as he made an upset look.

"Who said we were cheating?" Sungyeol asked with an upset look.

"Psh! I can see it in your eyes! You guys are moving on. You guys stopped loving them and you guys are about to move on to Forever Beatz. Just like Hoya." L said.

"Not even! Forever Beatz are like best friends to us! Unlike our own girlfriend! Haven't you seen how they act to Forever Beatz?!" Sunggyu asked.

"I know but, it's because you're hanging out with them more than you're hanging out with your own girlfriends." L said.

Sungyeol stood up and shouted, "Shikeurro! L ever since we hang out with them you're the one that is changing! And I am sick and tired of this! You had an argument with Krista. You chose Hara over her. Do you really care about Hara? Think about it! She's been Krista like she owns her. The only people that help Krista is me and the others!"

"Hara never did anything wrong! She would never do that to Krista!" L shouted.

"Heh, really? You haven't notice?" Sungyeol asked sarcastically. "Well, guess what...is this is how you treat Krista?!" He suddenly asked.

L became wide-eyed at Sungyeol. He understand how Sungyeol cares about Krista since well they have like a father and daugther relationship. L ruffled his hair angrily and walked into his room slamming the door behind him. Sungyeol sighed and Sungjong and Sunggyu stayed silent and looked at Sungyeol. "I know...I know. He's mad at me. But, L deserve it. Since him and Krista are in a fight. Nothing is the same. No one hurts Krista that way." Sungyeol explained.

"You really care about her. No wonder she calls you appa." Sungjong smiled.

Sungyeol smiled along with Sunggyu. Dongwoo walked out of the room along with Woohyun from the other room. When they walked out, they spotted the 3 talking. "Does anyone know why we keep hearing yelling outside of our rooms?" Woohyun asked confused.

"It's a long story." Sunggyu said as he sighed.

"Really, because when L arrived he seemed angry about something. What did you guys do?" Dongwoo asked.

"Nothing, but he deserve it." Sungyeol said.

"Oh! You guys better get ready...we're going to the waterpark today!" Sungjong said happily.

"Jjinja?!" Woohyun asked surprised.

"Nae!" Sungyeol nodded.

"Wait is it just us?" Dongwoo asked.

"Ani, Forever Beatz is coming." Sunggyu said.

"Alright, what about Hara? You know how L is." Woohyun said.

"Forget about Hara. Besides, since Krista is going to be there, it's going to cause a fight instead." Sungjong said.

"I'll just keep her away from L." Sungyeol suggested.

--------------------------

"Aigoo! So amazing!" Veronica said as she gazed at the water park.

"I agree and it's the perfect day." Almiera nodded.

"Krista, don't you like the water park?" Sungyeol asked.

"Yeah...I guess it's ok." Krista said sadly.

"Yah! Come on!" Sungyeol said. "We're at a water park. Can't you at least be happy and have fun?" He asked.

"Nah..." Krista sighed.

"She's hard to cheer up." Sungyeol said as he start to whisper to Veronica.

Veronica looked at Sungyeol and all she did was just nodded, "I know..."

"Well what should we do first?" Cindy asked.

"I already want to go on all of them." Gaby said happily.

"I'm not in the mood right now." Krista said. When Krista is about to walk away, Sungyeol grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her back. "Andwae. Krista, you're not going anywhere." Sungyeol said as he caught her.

"Appa! I'm not in the mood!" Krista said as she pouted.

"Yeah, but no matter what. You're still going to have fun." Sungyeol said.

"Not even. How?" Krista asked as she made a suspicious look.

All Sungyeol did was smirked. He suddenly grabbed Krista and carried her in the air. "Gaja~!" Sungyeol said happily.

"SUNGYEOL PUT ME DOWN!" Krista shouted.

Sungyeol start to run and head to the water. When they arrived, water start to sprinkle on the sides making both Krista and Sungyeol wet. "Sungyeol put me down!" Krista demanded.

"Nah!" Sungyeol smiled.

"Yah! Wait up!" Lexy called out.

"Same here!" Anabell smiled.

Both of them ran up to where Anabell and Lexy are and they start to get soaked right away. "I want to come!" Veronica pouted and then start to run up to the spot.

Everyone joined in all except for Gaby and Dongwoo. Dongwoo wanted to go but, at the same time he didn't want Gaby to feel left out. He then start to make an unsure look and start to think about it. All of a sudden, an idea popped up in his head and then he smirked at Gaby. Gaby was just watching them having fun until, she felt someone carrying her from behind.

Gaby became startled at first but when she looked, she spotted Dongwoo. "Dongwoo? What are you doing?" Gaby asked.

"Going over there of course." Dongwoo said as he carrys Gaby. "Gaja!" He added.

"Dongwoo!" Gaby shouted.

Both of them joined the other group who were just splashing water at each other. Gaby and Dongwoo start to join in. Pretty much, everyone was just smiling and having fun. Except for one person who starts to feel left out...which was L...