Suspended

Secret Friendship

"Well, look who it is. The boyfriend stealer." Un Hae insulted.

Veronica rolled her eyes and just walked away. When she was about to walk away, Un Hae purposely trip her which made Veronica land on the ground. The other girls laughed along with Un Hae. Veronica got up and made a serious look. She was trying to hold in her anger but, she can't. She was about to attack her, but Cindy quickly grabbed her and pulled her away from Un Hae and the others.

"Veronica...you need to calm down." Cindy suggested.

Veronica looked back at them, but...she looked at Cindy and mumbled, "Araso...umma."

2nd period ended and it was already lunchtime. The girls of Forever Beatz were hanging out outside just talking at their table and all. "Aigoo, it's a nice day outside." Lexy said happily.

"I heard you stormed off at first period because of Sungjong." Anabell said.

Lexy smiled and said, "I was mad that time, but now I'm ok thanks to umma."

"Unnie, gwenchana?" Veronica asked Krista.

Krista just nodded and stayed quiet. "Krista, you need to talk!." Anabell whined.

Krista nodded no and she touched her cheek from where Hara slapped her. When she touch she felt a little pain so she quickly move her hand away from her cheek and made a sad look. "It's ok..." Gaby said as comforted Krista.

The Everlasting Queens were watching the girls smiling and talking. They made a serious look and Un Hae was more mad along with Hara. "I don't get it! We torture them! I hate seeing them everyday like this..." Hara said as she rolled her eyes.

"We should do something." Haneul suggested.

"Like what?" Jessica asked.

"I have an idea." Un Hae said out of nowhere.

Un Hae then got up all of a sudden and walked over to Forever Beatz's table. "Hi..." Un Hae said.

The girls were surprised of seeing Un Hae but, they stayed quiet. Un Hae gave out a fake smile and said, "Look, we're sorry about what happened this morning. We didn't mean to..."

"...Why are you apologizing anyway? Don't you hate us...?" Almiera asked.

"Hate?! Who said that?" Un Hae asked.

Anabell looked away and Veronica got up, "I'll be right back...I'm going to buy my lunch."

When Veronica was about to walk away, Un Hae purposely tripped her again. Veronica landed on the ground and the other members made a surprise look. "Oops! Sorry!" Un Hae said sarcastically.

Veronica got up and she made a serious look. She couldn't hold her anger any longer. As she got up...out of nowhere she attacked Un Hae.

"Alright that's it! I have enough of your games!" Veronica shouted.

"And what are you're going to do about it?" Un Hae asked she crossed her arms.

Veronica turned over and punched Un Hae in the face which made her walk back weird. Veronica kept on pulling her and punching her and the other members just sat there surprised. Krista got up and walked over to Veronica. She then try to grabbed her but, it was no used. A crowd was formed and the other members started to help. Teachers came over and when they arrived, they spotted Forever Beatz and Un Hae all beaten up.

"All you girls! In my office now!" The principal said.

Forever Beatz ended up at the principal's office and they just sat there. "...Weird, and I thought you were good girls. I thought you guys were regular girls, but I didn't know you would be this violent." The principal said.

"Look, we didn't mean to! Un Hae was the one who started this." Lexy said.

"Not even!" Un Hae said.

"Yeah it was! Why won't you stop lying!" Cindy suggested.

Un Hae stayed quiet. She then rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Ok! Who's the one that started the fight?" The principal asked.

"That should be easy...Veronica." Un Hae pointed out.

Veronica looked up at the principal and she was surprised. "Is this true?" She asked.

"Well yeah but-" Veronica said.

"No! ...I'm sorry Veronica but, you're suspended." The principal said.

"What?! You can't do that?! She never started this kind of situation!" Anabell blurted out.

"Anabell, you're suspended as well!" The principal blurted out.

"...That's unfair..." Almiera said.

"So are you...you know what, all 6 of you girls are suspended. I can't believe all of you 6 beat up this one girl...it's a shame." The principal said.

"We didn't even beat her up! We weren't even in that fight!" Lexy said.

"Really then what were you guys doing with Veronica?" The principal asked.

"We were just helping Krista stop Veronica from attacking Un Hae. It's true...! You can even ask Krista." Cindy suggested.

"Is this true...?" The principal asked.

Krista stayed quiet and she looked up at the principal. "Honestly, how can you trust her. What if she's lying to you?" Un Hae suggested.

Krista looked over at Un Hae with a serious look and said, "It's actually the truth...Veronica did start the fight, but Un Hae tripped Veronica on purpose. That's all I'm going to say."

"Why you little-..." Un Hae said.

"Un Hae! Shikeurro!" The principal said.

"...Well, I don't know who started it, but all you girls are suspended except for Un Hae." The principal sighed.

"What?! Why?!" Veronica asked surprised.

"Because, you guys were the one that beat her up. No buts! It's done! You guys may leave." The principal said.

"But, this is unfair!" Cindy said.

"I don't care..." The principal said.

Un Hae smirked and Forever Beatz just looked at her with a serious look. All of them left the principal's office and it was already after school. "I can't believe the principal suspend us. Why did you even have to start it Veronica?!" Almiera asked.

"Hey! It wasn't my fault!" Veronica said.

"You were the one that started this..." Lexy sighed.

The girls take their time walking to the entrance but, when they were about to leave the school, they notice that the door wouldn't open. Veronica kept on turning the doorknob but, it was no used. "Mwoyoe?" Krista asked.

"...The door it won't open." Veronica said with a curious look.

"Chincha?!" Anabell asked.

She then tried to turn the door knob but, it was no used. "Aigoo, we got locked." Anabell said.

"Great..." Cindy said.

They stood there for a moment and they decided to walk around the hallways. While they were walking, Cindy accidentally bumped into someone. "Sorry..." Cindy said.

When she looked up...her and the other members made a surprise look...

"Annyeong~!"