I Give Up

Secret Friendship

Un Hae gave Sungyeol a confused look and asked, "Oppa, what's wrong?"

"I can't do this anymore..." Sungyeol said sadly.

"What you mean?" Un Hae suddenly asked.

"I'm sorry...I can't do this anymore." Sungyeol said sadly.

"Oppa..." Un Hae said shocked.

Sungyeol suddenly let go of Un Hae and then quickly walked over to the other side. Un Hae was shocked and she turned back and watched Sungyeol walk away from her. "Sungyeol~!" Un Hae called out.

Sungyeol was walking up to the members of Forever Beatz. 3 of the members of Infinite notice Sungyeol walking towards them. Sungyeol ended up with Forever Beatz and the first person he walk up to was Veronica. Veronica looked up at Sungyeol wide-eyed and she can tell that Sungyeol feels guilty. Sungyeol took a deep breath and Veronica gave a confused look. "I give up..." Sungyeol spoke.

Veronica was confused on what Sungyeol have meant until Sungyeol force a kiss on Veronica's lip. Right away he leaned and kiss Veronica and Veronica didn't do anything but, just stand there. 10 members of the group were surprised seeing Sungyeol act this way. Includng Veronica, she didn't know Sungyeol would be like this. 

Sungyeol slowly moved away leaving Veronica still surprised and confused. "Sungyeol..." Veronica said surprised.

"I can't do this. The gifts, the one you had...the necklace...the pikachu...everything...I gave all those to you." Sungyeol said with a sigh. "I wanted to tell you something, but...I never had the right time. All this drama in the way, it made me mad...but, then someone help me out. Someone who was always there for me..." 

Sungyeol looked at Krista and Krista gave a small smile at him. Sungyeol smiled and then looked back at Veronica. "I don't love Un Hae. Ever since I dated her in the 8th grade, of course I love her at first, but...she's not the one that made me feel special..." Sungyeol said. "It's you..." 

Veronica was surprised and right away hugged Sungyeol tightly. "I'm sorry..." Veronica said sadly. "I didn't mean to be that rude to you..."

Sungyeol smiled and just hugged Veronica back happily. "It's ok..." Sungyeol said.

Un Hae and the other group saw the whole thing and Un Hae felt disappointed on what she was seeing. She suddenly walked away angrily leaving Hara sad and confused. "Un Hae!" Hara called out.

Un Hae just ignored Hara's voice and just leave everyone behind. Hara sighed sadly and then she looked at the new couple who had formed... She bit the bottom of her lip furiously and thought, Forever Beatz, you are good. But, it's only 3 members on our side still. You will never have the chance... Hara thought.

----------------------

Sungyeol let go of Veronica and he notice that Krista was standing behind. Veronica gave a small smile and moved to the side. "Krista..." Sungyeol said surprised.

"What you said...did you really mean it?" Krista asked as she slowly walked up to Sungyeol.

Sungyeol smiled and then ruffled Krista's hair. "Nae, I'm sorry what happen. I shouldn't have trust Hara and the other members. I didn't mean to...hurt you and Veronica." Sungyeol said.

Krista smiled and just hugged Sungyeol right away, "I'm happy you are back...appa..." Krista said happily.

Sungyeol smiled happily and just hugged Krista back. "Gomawo dongsaeng..." Sungyeol said.

"Well, I guess we have Sungyeol back in the group." Hoya said as he interrupted the moment.

"Nae..." Krista nodded as she let go of Sungyeol.

"But, what about Un Hae?" Veronica asked curiously.

"She'll be fine. Usually, Hara and the other try to cheer her up." Gaby shrugged.

--------------------- 

The other 3 members of Infinite were watching Forever Beatz and half of the members talking and just smiling. When they walked away, the other 3 felt bad since they just realize what they were doing to the 3 of them. "You guys ok?" A voice interrupted their thoughts.

They blinked surprised and looked over to see who it was. The person that was standing there with a friendly smile was Na Eun. "Na Eun..." Sungjong said surprised.

Na Eun smiled and then said, "You guys feel bad for them...don't you?"

"Well..." Sunggyu said embrassed as he scratched the back of his head.

"Nae..." L interrupted.

Na Eun smiled and said, "Aigoo, if you guys feel bad for them. Why dont' you say sorry to them?"

"We would have but, we're just unsure right now Na Eun." Sungjong said as he gave a confused look.

Na Eun's smile suddenly faded and it turn more of into a sad expression. "Mianhamida..." Na Eun said sadly.

The members suddenly looked up at Na Eun who was looking away from them and making a sad look. They made a confused look and asked, "About what?"

Na Eun quickly looked up and notice that Infinite was becoming suspicious. She suddenly panic a little bit and said, "Aniyo, it's nothing." She sighed, "It's a long story."

"Na Eun what's going on?" Sungjong asked worriedly.

"It's nothing." Na Eun said sadly. "I'll see you around ok..."

Na Eun gave a sad look at Sungjong and then walked away leaving 3 of the members behind. Sungjong watches Na Eun walked away and he suddenly start to give a worried look. "Na Eun...?" Sungjong called out.

--------------------------

It was after school. 3 of the members of Infinite were at home, just thinking what have they gotten themselves into. At first, it was 4 members. Now, it's down to 3. Sungyeol gave up, seeing Krista and Veronica sad and being in that kind of problem, he didn't want to hurt the both of them.

All 7 of the members know that both the "twins" they are important to Sungyeol. He's been having a crush on Veronica for how many years, and he didn't prove it to her. Also...he didn't know that he would have fell that way for her. And Krista, Sungyeol didn't love her as a best friend...he actually loved her as a daugther. That past time when he had met Krista, he promise he would always be there for her. And he kept that promise.

Whenever Krista gets in a fight with one of the Infinite members, mostly with L. Sungyeol would be there for Krista. Making that kind of thing happen, only 3 members are left. All 5 of the members, they were with Forever Beatz. A brand new couple was born and now only 3 of the other members are left.

Sunggyu, Sungjong, L, Krista, Almiera, and Lexy they are the only ones left. 3 of the girls knows what Hara is up to. Which might be easy for both Almiera and Lexy. But, as for Krista it's going to be hard. She knows how much L is in love with Hara. It might be impossible for L to stay on Forever Beatz side.

Sunggyu was thinking how could he solve this problem. 4 of the members left and now only 3 of them left. Sungjong the maknae and L. Sunggyu gave a worried look. Maybe Sungyeol did the right thing, dumping Un Hae and moving on to Veronica. He bit the bottom of his lip angrily and ruffle his hair angrily as well. 

"Hyung..." Sungjong said as he notice how angry Sunggyu was.

"Mwo?" Sunggyu scoffed.

"Yah! Calm down!" L said. "What is your problem?"

Sunggyu was shocked. He suddenly stopped and think about what was he doing. He was angry, his mad expression slowly changed into a soften expression and he looked away and sighed, "I'll be right back."

"Where you're going?" Sungjong suddenly asked.

Sunggyu stopped just when he his hand was touching the doorknob. He stood quiet and then slowly looked back at both L and Sungjong's curious expression. Sunggyu took a deep breath and said, "...out."

Sunggyu swung the door open and then closed behind him loudly. Sungjong and L were confused. They exchanged glance at each other since they wonder what did Sunggyu meant. They suddenly think about it, until...they finally widen their eyes and sighed.

----------------------- 

Back at Forever Beatz's place, 4 of the members were home with the other 4 members of Infinite. Anabell and Woohyun was cooking while for the rest they were waiting for the food.

Almiera and the other 2 members, they went off somewhere to get there head straight. Almiera was at the park, she was sitting alone at a bench. She started to make a worried look since she doesn't know what she's going to do. Being in this kind of drama, she was tired of it.

She sighed sadly and she didn't notice but someone was standing behind her. A mysterious person notice Almiera ahead and a smile appeared. He slowly walked up to Almiera and tapped her on the shoulder. Almiera gave a confused look and then suddenly looked over, when she looked over there he was.

Almiera's eyes widen when she turned around and knew who she was looking at... "S..Sunggyu...?" Almiera said surprised...