Unexpected

Secret Friendship

~Almiera's POV~

I can't believe this is happening right now...or, am I dreaming? Aniyo, I can't be. This must be real. Is it really Sunggyu standing right in front of me...?

I looked up at Sunggyu with a stunned expression. I didn't know he was here at the park as well. Wait! I am mad at him! No! If I am mad at him, I should forget about him. Besides, he picked Haneul. He loved Haneul, me and him...we're just friends. "Sunggyu..." I spoke awkwardly.

I didn't know what his expression was, since I am trying to avoid eye contact with him. Aish! Does this seriously have to happen now?! I thought.

~No One's POV~

"I can't believe it's really you. What are you doing here?" Sunggyu asked curiously.

"What does it look like? Trying to think my head straight just because you started this." Almiera mumbled in annoyance.

"Mwo?" Sunggyu asked since he can't hear what Almiera had said.

"Amugeosdo, it's nothing." Almiera said as she looked straight ahead instead of making eye contact with Sunggyu.

Sunggyu was confused but he can tell that Almiera was kind of mad at him after what have happened. He sighed sadly and suddenly sat next to her. Almiera looked over and she felt a little bit awkward of having a close distance with Sunggyu. It was silent between them and they didn't speak for a little while.

Sunggyu was watching Almiera with the corner of his eye. He moved his eyes over to Almiera. Almiera was giving a sad expression since she didn't know what to say. Sunggyu cleared his throat and spoke, "Mianhamida."

Almiera gazed up and then looked at Sunggyu. Sunggyu was looking straight ahead and Almiera gave a confused look. "Mwoyoe?" Almiera asked.

Sunggyu looked down and he took a deep breath. He sighed sadly and said, "I am sorry..."

"Sunggyu...-" Almiera said sadly.

"Aniyo!" Sunggyu interrupted. "I didn't mean to do that you. I didn't know what to do. I want to believe you, that...you didn't cause all this mess. But, how? I need proof."

Almiera pouted sadly and said, "...the main thing is...who do you believe the most? Who do you care about the most?"

Sunggyu looked over at Almiera and his eyes sulked into sadness. Almiera bit her lip and she quickly got up from her seat. "I should go. See you at school." Almiera said as she was about to walk away.

Almiera suddenly started walking until she felt a drag behind her. She widen her eyes a little bit and she slowly looked over to her side. She notice a hand was gripping on her wrist. Almiera gazed over to the person and Sunggyu was sadly looking down while gripping onto Almiera. "Please..." Sunggyu spoke, "don't go..."

"Sunggyu..." Almiera said sadly.

"Jebal, don't...leave me." Sunggyu said sadly.

Almiera was surprised of seeing Sunggyu this way. Sunggyu got up from the bench still holding on to Almiera's wrist. He slowly walked up to her and Almiera felt nervous. Etteokke, what is he going to do? Almiera thought curiously.

Almiera slowly start to gaze at Sunggyu and Sunggyu was glaring at Almiera with a sad expression. His eyes showed sadness and it made Almiera feel bad. "Sunggyu...let go of me..." Almiera said carelessly.

Almiera looked away but she can still feel Sunggyu's grip. Almiera gloom sadly and she spoke again, "Sunggyu...let-" 

Almiera suddenly felt a tug. She was dragged close to Sunggyu and all she can feel was a warm hug from Sunggyu. Her eyes widen as she notice how close Sunggyu was. Sunggyu hugged Almiera tightly and he made a depressed look. "Almiera...mianhae..." Sunggyu said sadly.

Almiera was shocked about seeing Sunggyu like this. Her expression slowly softened and she hugged Sunggyu back. "Gwenchanayo..." Almiera spoke.

Sunggyu laid his chin on Almiera's shoulder and just sighed sadly. He bit the bottom of his lip and just stood quiet. He hated this kind of drama, and he want to get over it. Almiera stayed quiet since she didn't want to talk to Sunggyu. She understand how depressed Sunggyu is now. The only thing that she can do is just comfort him.

-------------------

~Krista's POV~

8PM, it's already 8PM and I am home alone. Anabell, Cindy, Gaby, and now Veronica...they have dates. The 3 I understand, but ever since Sungyeol appa has come to our side and picked Veronica instead of Un Hae. A new couple was born. Almiera hasn't come home yet. I wonder where she went. Lexy went to go out somewhere to eat. Apparently, someone doesn't feel like eating my cooking.

Which explains why I am home alone like this. All alone, bored, on the computer. I am actually not suppose to go on the computer, but it's quite addicting. Besides, the reason I go on the computer is because, I have a journal online. I always want to write something new I did. I never publish it. Since, it's my private life. What else am I suppose to do?

Listening to music, while typing something on the computer is pretty much what I do in my daily life. Besides, going out with friends. Usually I have my hair up while wearing a large hoodie and wearing my glasses. Right now I am wearing my bear hoodie. Since, I usually wear hoodie in my house sometimes. And put my hair in a ponytail...sometimes.

My phone suddenly start to ring out of nowhere. I looked over and notice my phone on while playing my ringtone and vibrating like crazy. I gave a curious look and just scooted over to my phone and looked to see who was calling. I suddenly furrowed my eyebrows. The person who was calling me...was L? 

"What does he want?" I mumbled to myself.

I stared at the phone wondering if I should answer or not. It was still ringing. "Blah!" I said. I suddenly moved away from the phone and back to the computer and just let my phone ring. My phone finally stopped ringing which made me happy, since seriously the phone was kind of annoying me. But, now that I think about it, why was L calling me?

My phone suddenly gave a small ring. I looked over and notice that there was a blinking light. I must have gotten a text message from someone. I slide over to my phone and just picked up to read the text message. Once I my phone, I knew right away who would text me in the first place...L.

To: Krista
From: L
I know you're home. Why did you ignore my call?

Shoot... I thought. The first thing that just popped up in my head. "How the heck does he know I'm home?" I asked myself.

My phone rang once again and I read the new text message again from L:

To: Krista
From: L
I am at the front of the house. I know you're mad, but please...come out.

"At the front of my house?" I mumbled to myself. 

I suddenly stood up and took a small peek out of my window. I notice a familiar figure standing outside of the house. I squinted my eyes and I notice that it was L. Standing outside just like what he said, but his expression, he seems worried. My mouth dropped from seeing him. I can't believe it, he's really here.

"What the heck is he doing here...?" I suddenly asked...