Everything's Changing

Secret Friendship

Gaby and Dongwoo both made a surprise look at each other after from what they saw. The picture that they kept throughout their whole lives, the promise they kept. They were hoping to find that person someday and they did...each other. "Ani, it can't be..." Gaby said shocked.

"I know...but, I can't believe it. This picture, the little girl I first met who I have a crush on this whole time, it's-" Dongwoo said.

"You!" Both of them said out of nowhere.

Both of them looked away from each other for a moment and sighed. "But, how?" Dongwoo asked.

"Dongwoo, we were little back then. Also...things changed." Gaby said.

"I know that, but I feel so stupid." Dongwoo said as he facepalm himself.

"You're not stupid!" Gaby pointed out. "I'm surprise as well. This guy I been looking for, who could have known it was you."

"I know...surprising." Dongwoo said.

Both of them walked home and they barely talk. Dongwoo dropped off Gaby home and then walk himself back home. When Dongwoo arrived, he spotted the others members who made a curious look at him. "Hey, finally you're back." Sunggyu said.

"Yeah..." Dongwoo said.

"Did anything new happened?" Woohyun asked.

"Well, yeah but, I really don't want to talk about it." Dongwoo said.

"Why?" Sungjong asked.

"I just don't." Dongwoo said as he went into his room and slowly closed the door behind him.

The other members made a confused look at Dongwoo wondering what's wrong with him. Dongwoo arrived in his room and then fell back on his bed. "I can't believe this is happening..." Dongwoo sighed. If that person was Gaby...what am I going to do about Hani? Dongwoo thought to himself.

Dongwoo was so busy looking up at the cieling thinking what he should do. "What am I going to do?" He mumbled to himself. After a while of thinking, he slowly start to drift off into sleep.

-Next Day-

It was already the next day of school. Gaby arrived at school and that was when she spotted Dongwoo. All Gaby did was just waved along with Dongwoo. It actually felt awkward between them but, they didn't say anything. When both of them arrived, the members of Infinite except for L were hanging with Forever Beatz. "Morning guys!" Cindy smiled as she spotted Gaby and Dongwoo walking together.

"Annyeonghaseyo." They both said.

"It's surprise to see both of you guys arrived." Krista said.

"Well, we kinda ran in each other." Gaby said as she shrugged.

"Oh..." Veronica said.

Sungyeol nodded until that was when he spotted a group walking up to them. "Well, there's L." Sungyeol said.

Everyone looked and spotted L as usual with Hara. Hara was wrapping both of her arms in one of L's arms and laid her head on his shoulder as they walk up to them. Krista just rolled her eyes and ignore them. L notice his friends just talking and didn't notice him. L just stayed quiet until he spotted that person...Krista. L was surprised he quickly snatch his arm away from Hara and then walked up to the group. Hara made a surprise as L was walking away from her. She just looked at him wide-eyed from a moment. She sighed and out of nowhere she started to call for L. "Oppa! Where are you going?" Hara asked confused.

"Hey guys..." L said as he interrupted their conversation.

"L..." Sunggyu said.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Hara?" Veronica asked.

"Well...yeah, but I want to talk to Krista." L said.

Krista suddenly then start to look up and she spotted L just looking at her. Krista just stayed quiet and L then walked away. Krista didn't say anything as he walk away, but decided to follow him instead.

Both of them were separated from both groups, L sighed and Krista just stand there staying quiet. "What is wrong with you?" L suddenly asked.

Krista was confused on what was L saying and all she did was just stayed quiet. "You...you're acting different. Ever since you and Hara argued, things changed...I notice...you know, you didn't really have to be mean to Hara. You didn't have to start it." L said disappointed.

Krista became surprised all of a sudden and then thought, What is L talking about? I didn't do anything wrong?! And, I didn't even start the fight...it was him...

"But...I didn't-" Krista said as she was about to speak.

"No buts!" L interrupted.

Krista looked at him like he was crazy or something. "Look, I know you and Hara don't get along great." L said. "But, you guys don't really have to argue. You don't need to become stubborn over her."

Krista sighed and all of a sudden she was becoming mad. Ok! As you can see, I never started it. I'm not the one changing...L, you're the one that's changing.... Krista thought sadly. "L...listen to me." Krista pointed out. "I'm not the one that started this whole thing. I'm not the one changing."

"Yes you are, and you did started it. This whole time, you're hurting Hara's feeling. Why do you think I'm always on her side?" L said.

"Babo! I never did anything wrong!" Krista shouted.

Krista became so mad that out of nowhere she slapped L across the face. L was surprised that his eyes widen. Krista made a sad look and sighed, "You know what, I thought we were best friends. You were the closest guy I know. I thought you were always there for me...but, I realize you're not. Hope you have a good life with Hara L..." Krista walked away leaving L behind. L just stood there shock and all he did was just touch his cheek.

His cheek started to become swollen and it was red. Hara quickly ran up to L and then asked, "Oppa, are you alright?"

"Nae..." L said. L watched you walk away and he sighed, I didn't mean to make you that mad...Krista...please, don't go...

----------------------

~Krista's POV~

I can't believe this. I can't believe that actually happened between me and L, that is like the most surprising thing I have ever done. I never done that to him...not even once. Right away, I already feel bad...I can't believe me and L arguing for the 1st time. We're never like this at all...if Hara haven't start this stupid drama, L and I would still be the same old us...but, I guess things change.

I was sitting all alone thinking of what I did wrong. What did I even do wrong exactly? I want to know... I made an unsure look and all I did was just sighed, "Life is so confusing." I said to myself.

"Krista?" A familiar voice said.

I looked up and spotted the other members of Forever Beatz just standing there making a worried look at me. "Is there something you guys need?" I suddenly asked.

"Everything ok?" Anabell asked.

"Yes..." I lied. "No..." I mumbled to myself.

"Krista, stop lying to us. What happened between you and L?" Cindy asked as she crossed her arms.

"Nothing, it's just that L is being stupid..." I said as I didn't make any eye contact with one of them.

"What he do?" Veronica asked.

"I really don't want to talk about it. L is just making me mad right now, it's like ugh!" I sighed.

"Come on, tell us." Almiera said.

I looked at all of them and all I did was sighed and said, "Fine..." "The reason why I'm mad at that jerk is because, he blamed me for starting the drama with Hara...which I never did. He thinks I'm changing when I'm not...it's actually him. He thinks I'm the one that hurts Hara's feelings when it's actually the opposite way. No matter what I do trying to defend myself, Myungsoo is always by Hara's side." I explained.

"That jerk!" Anabell said angrily.

"Heh, now you know I feel." I said as I gave out a small smile.

"Krista, we would have back you up." Cindy said.

"Aniyo, it's fine. Besides, L has already gotten what he deserve, a slap on the face." Krista said.

"You slapped him?! For the 1st time...unnie I understand how violent you can't be, but I didn't know that much." Veronica said surprised.

"Yah! That's not funny!" I said.

"Well, so you and L are not friends anymore?" Gaby asked curiously.

"I guess not." I sald sadly. From the way I say that, I slowly start to make a sad look and start to look at the ground and sighed, "If L wants it to be this way...let it..."

"Well, don't worry...because no matter what Forever Beatz is here for you." Lexy smiled.

"Gomawo..." I said as I slowly start to smile.

The other members of Forever Beatz then start to give me a group hug which made me smile more. I then realize something, everyone single one of the members of Infinite is in our group. Their like on our team but, this one make me so confused...Does L really care about Hara that much?...

Everyone is here for me, their always by my side, except for one person...that one and important person left me... He left with some other girls, ...I guess he likes her more... That babo! L, if you're that mad at me...and you care about Hara, ...I thought we were best friends...everything you say...it's probably a lie...everything is your fault...L...