The Beach Memories With Infinite

Secret Friendship

The girls were too busy playing in the water while for Infinite they were just watching them with a smile. Out of nowhere, both of them have the same idea...that was when they looked at each other and they smiled. Both of them hid somewhere so the girls won't notice they were gone.

The person who is the first target was Almiera. Since she's easily to scare. Sunggyu was hiding behind a rock and he notice that Almiera got out of the water. She walked over to her stuff and grabbed her waterbottle. While she was drinking her waterbottle, Sunggyu was right behind her and then he scared her. Almiera jumped and she did a spit take on Sunggyu's face. Infinite made a surprise look along with the other girls. Sunggyu wiped the water off his face and all Almiera did was just laugh. "Great...this is what I get." Sunggyu sighed.

"Well that's what happens when you try to scare me." Almiera smiled.

The second person to be scared is Lexy along with Veronica. Both of them were still in the water playing. Both Sungjong and Sungyeol were underwater trying to hold their breath. It started to become quiet since mostly everyone else was just sitting on the sand relaxing. "...I can't believe their still in the water." Anabell sighed.

"Yeah...but, doesn't it seem weird?" Cindy asked curiously.

"What do you mean?" Gaby asked.

Krista just walked over to the other members of Infinite and then she asked, "Has anyone seen appa?"

"Ani..." All of them said as they shrugged.

Krista made a suspsicious look that it made her think about it. All of a sudden she heard screams. She looked over at the water and Sungjong and Sungyeol popped up. Veronica and Lexy both jumped and when they figure it was Sungjong and Sungyeol, they got mad. "Yah! What was that for?!" Veronica blurted out.

"What? We just did it for fun." Sungjong said with a smile.

"Sure..." Lexy said as she rolled her eyes.

Sungyeol smiled and then said, "Mianhae..."

"Nice going appa." Krista sighed.

----------------------

~Krista's POV~

We were still at the beach, we got hungry. Good thing Infinite bring some fruits...well along with us as well. L was cutting the watermelon and Sunggyu got upset. "Is that how you cut a watermelon?!" Sunggyu asked by surprised.

"Yes..." L said.

"Ani! That's not right!" Sunggyu sighed.

L didn't care and he just finish cutting it anyway. I looked over at Sunggyu and it's actually funny how he gets mad over a watermelon. It actually makes me smile.

"Alright, let's eat." L said as he look for the spoons.

Everyone stayed silent and when L looked up, I can tell easily that he was curious. "Well?" Anabell asked.

L smiled and said, "We...kind of forgot the spoons."

"Babo..." Veronica mumbled.

I sighed and just grabbed the knife. I then started to cut the watermelon in half and cut it in slices and put it in a plastic container. "There...eat up." I said. I grabbed a slice and just eat it.

I looked up at everyone else...they looked at me surprised like, I did something wrong. "Mwoyoe?"

"...It's nothing." Sungyeol said.

"Aish...I really don't get you guys." Krista sighed.

--------------------

~Veronica's POV~

I was actually surprised on how Krista cutted the watermelon. It was perfect...and well smart. Why didn't L think of that? I was eating some watermelon and well, I think today was the best day. ...Until "someone" has to ruin it. I was enjoying the cold fresh watermelon and out of nowhere, I heard a familar voice. "Oppa?!"

My eyes widen and I can tell by the other girls, their eyes widen as well. "You have got to be kidding me." I mumbled.

I turned behind and spotted Hara and her friends waving at Infinite. "They have to ruin our day..." Lexy sighed.

"What are they doing here?" Woohyun asked.

Haneul smiled and then she ran up to them. Right away, she started to hug Sunggyu. "Oppa, I missed you!" Haneul said.

I looked at the "lovey dovey" couple...right away, I was disgusted.

----------------

~No One's POV~

"Hi Haneul..." Sunggyu said awkwardly.

Haneul was smiling really big until she looked up. Her smile slowly faded away after seeing Almiera. "What's she doing here?" Haneul asked as she made a suspicious look at her.

"We invited her." Sungjong said.

"Psh, along with the others." Hani said surprised.

"That's alright...besides, we'll be going anyway." Anabell said as she glared at Jessica.

Anabell walked away along with the others. Hara arrived along with the others girls and when she looked up, she spotted Forever Beatz...which made her upset. What the heck are these s doing here? Hara thought with a serious look.

Out of nowhere, an idea popped up in her head. She suddenly smirked at them and thought, Heh, let see how long you guys are embrassed. Because, no one touches my oppa. Hara thought...