Boring Projects

Secret Friendship

It was already the next day, it was already lunch time and as usual Krista, Anabell, and Veronica were the last one to arrived. They sat down at their table and all 3 of them notice that someone was missing. "Hey, where's Gaby?" Anabell asked.

"She went to the library with Hoya to work on their world geo project." Cindy said.

"Chincha?!" Veronica asked surprise. "Oh! Um...Sungyeol is going to sit with us today. We also have to finish our project as well." She added.

"Well, we're ok with it." Anabell said. "But, what about Un Hae?" Lexy asked curiously.

"Psh...who cares about Un Hae anyway. Besides, all we have to do is just ignore her." Veronica suggested.

"But, is it just Sungyeol? Or the kingkas is sitting with us?" Almiera asked.

Veronica just stayed quiet and then she shrugged saying, "Molla."

From behind, someone covered Veronica's eyes which made her jump a little. She made a curious look and then asked, "Ok...who is this?"

Suddenly, the person uncovered Veronica's eyes and Veronica turned behind and spotted Sungyeol smiling at her.

"Annyeong~!" Sungyeol said as he did an aegyo.

"Hey Sungyeol!" Veronica said with a smile.

"Appa..." Krista said with a serious look.

"Aigoo! Mianhae, I forgot to hug you." Sungyeol said with a smile.

"Babo...! How can you forget about me?" Krista pouted.

"Because you're so tiny and adorable." Almiera teased.

"Araso..." Krista sighed.

Sungyeol walked over and gave Krista a hug which made a her smile. Some of the students sitting at the other tables were watching. "Why is Sungyeol sitting with them?" One of them whispered. "Wouldn't Un Hae become jealous." Another student asked.

Veronica and Sungyeol felt awkward along with the others. "Are they close or something?" Another whispered. "A normal person with a kingka?! That's a new one." Another one said.

Veronica ignored all the rumors and questions and just continue her project with Sungyeol. The Everlasting Queens were watching Sungyeol from afar and they were making a suspicious look wondering what would Veronica do to Sungyeol. "Annyeong~!" Un Hae said with a smile.

"Hey..." The other members said while spying on Veronica and Sungyeol.

Un Hae set her stuff down and was a curious on what the other members were looking at. "Ok, what are you guys doing?" Un Hae asked all of a sudden.

"...Looks like that Forever brat is up to something." Hani mumbled.

Un Hae gave out a curious look and asked, "Hani...what are you talking about?"

Hara sighed and turned Un Hae's head to Sungyeol's and Veronica's direction. Un Hae was surprise at what she was seeing. She spotted Sungyeol sitting with Veronica and both of them were smiling and laughing. "That little...-" Un Hae mumbled.

"Yah~! Dongsaeng! Watch your language!" Yong Jae blurted out as she made a serious look.

"Mianhae, I'm just freaking pissed off now." Un Hae said as she crossed both of her arms.

"Don't worry...besides, their just doing a project." Sunggyu said.

"How do you even know huh?!" Un Hae asked with an attitude.

"Yah! Don't yell at Sunggyu oppa like that." Haneul pouted.

Un Hae was upset and she quickly stand up from the table and walked over to Forever Beatz's. Un Hae was behind and she was giving out a fake smile and acting all cute. She then clear loudly which made Sungyeol and Veronica turned around. Sungyeol spotted Un Hae acting all cute and he said, "Oh Un Hae..."

"Oppa, why are you sitting here?" Un Hae asked in a cute voice.

Veronica rolled her eyes right away and just ignored Un Hae. "Mianhae, but I can't sit with you today. I have to sit with Veronica, since...well we have to finish our project." Sungyeol said.

...Gr! That maybe true, but ani! I still not going to trust that . Un Hae thought as she made a serious look. All of a sudden, she thought of an idea and asked, "Oppa, can I sit with you then. I feel lonely..."

Veronica made a surprise look when she heard Un Hae ask that kind of question. Anabell, Krista, Cindy, Almiera, and Lexy just stood quiet and Veronica felt awkward. "Um...I'm not sure. Besides, if it's ok with Veronica?" Sungyeol asked curiously.

"Um...molla." Veronica said with an unsure look. "Besides, I think we'll finish this project next time." Veronica said as she stood up. "I'll see you around Sungyeol." Veronica said as she made a sad look.

She then walked away without saying a word. The other girls looked at each other first and all of them stood up and walked away as well. "See ya Sungyeol." Krista said.

Sungyeol was curious on why Veronica left...Un Hae was actually "pretending" to be curious but, at the same time...she was happy that Veronica left. "Oppa, I think we should go back at our table." Un Hae suggested in a cute voice.

"Mwo?!" Sungyeol blurted out surprised. He looked over and spotted Un Hae doing an aegyo and smiling at him. "Oh yeah..." Sungyeol said as he looked away from Un Hae.

He then stood up and walked back to his table with Un Hae...

~Gaby's POV~

I didn't go to lunch today since I have to finish my geography homework with Dongwoo. Dongwoo and I were at the library trying to finish our project. Let's just say, it didn't turn out well since, I was mostly doing all the work besides Dongwoo.

But Dongwoo, that babo is just sitting at the table and foooling around. I started to glare at Dongwoo since he wasn't actually paying attention.

Dongwoo looked up at me and right away, I can tell that he was curious, "Mwo?!" He asked curiously.

I nodded my head in a sign of no and said, "Babo! You're suppose to be helping me with this project."

"I am..." Dongwoo said surprised.

"Li...ar..." I said.

"Ani! I'm not!" Dongwoo said.

"What kind of person help by just sitting there and focusing on something else. That is...just like Veronica's!" I explained.

He then started to smile at me, which actually gave me a weird feeling. He then said, "Well...I guess I'm like Veronica then."

"Wow...so you're saying you're lazy?" I asked.

"Yup!" He smiled.

I looked at him curiously and then sighed. Aigoo...what am I going to do...? I thought with a worried look.

I got up from the table and went to go get a book while leaving Dongwoo behind and all alone. I was searching everywhere for the right book but, ...no sign. I kept on looking it...until finally! That was when I found it. I try to reach it but, it was acutally to tall for me to reach. I kept on trying to reach it...but, it was no use.

I started to tippy toe...nothing...I was almost there on grabbing the book until someone else grabbed it. Both of my eyes widen and when I slowly went down I turned behind me and I looked up...at Dongwoo.

Dongwoo just looked at me and handed me the book like it was nothing. "Here..." He said carelessly.

I actually stayed silent since it was actually awkward. I slowly took the book from his hand and started to smile at him and said, "Thanks..."

It started to become quiet between us and both of us started to finish up the project throughout the whole lunch period...