Weekend Plans

Secret Friendship

~Dongwoo's POV~

It was the next day. Everyone was pretty much asleep including my roommate L. I looked up at the ceiling, early in the morning thinking. Someone is stuck on my mind, and it's weird. Ever since I dated Hani, I feel like. I lost her. I don't have feelings for her anymore. I sometimes think about her... but, not that much. The person that is stuck in my head right now is... surprisingly Gaby.

Shocking? I know. I'm surprise myself. Whenever I think of her she make my head spin. But, don't tell me I like her? I can't! Ani! Dongwoo, what are you thinking?! She's like your best friend. The 2nd girl that is your best friend. Or... 1st best friend? Ah! So confusing. It was dark and the sun was already up it just that I was too lazy to open the curtains, plus L is asleep.

I sighed and got up, I slowly walked out the room and close the room behind me. I went to the bathroom and wash my face. It's weird, usually I'm like one of the last people to wake up. But, I guess that's different. Too many things are stuck in my mind. I walked over to the kitchen, and I grabbed some juice. I sat at the table and my phone was in my hand.

I bit the bottom of my lip and made a curious look. Should I text Gaby? I thought to myself. That was like the first thing that came in my mind. I looked at my phone and when I was about to text Gaby, surprisingly. she's the one that texted me. I was actually surprise, it was weird... I was about to text her until she texted me. I spotted the message and then I start to read it:

Dongwoo! Are you doing anything? I text everyone and their asleep. Well, Krista was awake...but, she was too lazy to come over. Besides, she said that her and Sungyeol are going to hang out. Jilu haeyo~! We should go somewhere if you're not doing anything. :)

One thing, is there even anything to do. I was curious, well...L might be going out with Hara. As for Sungjong, I really don't know what he does. As for my Sunggyu, he said he's going with Almiera. And Sungyeol, Gaby told me him and Krista are going shopping. And Hoya, he said he's going with Yongjae to tell her something. Hm...oh! Woohyun, nah...I have no idea what that kid is doing. I looked at my phone wondering what should I reply. The only thing I gave out was a shrug and replied:

Sure! Besides, everyone must be busy anyway. I'll meet up with you at your house. Araso?

I sighed and wait for Gaby to reply, I was surprised that it was quick, it was like a minute or something! I looked at the message and read:

Yay! Finally! Haha, sorry...I asked everybody. Their probably to sleepy to answer. -_- Mostly Vero. But, anyways... araso! See you at my house! :)

I actually smiled when Gaby replied. She's actually so cute when she acts all cute and happy. I chuckled and didn't reply back. I left my phone on the table and continue drinking my juice. I suddenly heard the door open, I looked up right away and spotted sleepy Sunggyu walking in the kitchen. I can tell he was surprised that he saw, early in the morning.

"Why you're awake so early?" Sunggyu asked surprised.

I shrugged at him and said, "Have no idea."

Sunggyu tilted his head at me, he then shook his head off and decided to drink some coffee to wake him up.

---------------------------

~No One's POV~

All the Infinite members were awake and mostly all of them were just relaxing in one room. Mostly all the members were sitting on the ground. "I'm bored." Sungjong finally said as he was laying down the floor.

"Don't you have anything to do?" L asked.

"Ani!" Sungjong sighed.

"Speaking of that, what is everyone doing today?" Sunggyu asked.

"As usual, I'm going on a date with Hara." L said.

Hoya looked at him with a serious look and said, "You are in love with that girl too much. I don't even like Hara sometimes."

"Wae?" L suddenly asked.

"Cause she's so mean to Forever Beatz." Sungyeol mentioned. "Mostly she's mean to Krista."

"And?" L asked.

"You really don't care about her do you L?" Sunggyu suddenly asked.

"Well, I actually like Hara more than her. Krista is like my best friend, that's all." L said as he shrugged.

"Yeah, she's your "best friend" aigoo..." Sungjong said sarcastically.

"L, whenever Hara hurts Krista, you don't do anything about it." Woohyun mentioned.

"Which explains this, if you hurt her. I'll kill you." Sungyeol pointed out.

L rolled his eyes and sighed, "So? Besides, Krista doesn't even like me. She only thinks we're friends."

"Sure...keep thinking about that." Sungjong smiled.

"Which reminds me, I'm going shopping with Krista today." Sungyeol mentioned.

"For what...?" Sunggyu asked.

"I want to get something special for Veronica." Sungyeol said.

"Which is...?" Woohyun asked suspiciously.

"Yah! It's a surprise! I don't know what to give her, but...I want to give her something...as a thanks." Sungyeol said.

"Well, I'm going with Yongjae, not like a date. Well kinda is a date, but...I need to tell her something...if it's even the right time." Hoya said.

"You're going to break up with her." Dongwoo said.

"Mwo? W-Wait! Yah! No!" Hoya shouted.

"Well, you should be mad at her. She hurt Cindy on purpose. And you even know what happened." L said.

"Araso araso, wait but what about you and Hara huh?" Hoya suddenly asked.

"That's different." L said.

"Well, I should get going." Dongwoo said.

"Mwo? Where you're going?" Woohyun asked.

"I'm hanging out with Gaby today. I promise I would meet her at her house. So, annyeong!" Dongwoo said as he left the house.

Everyone was just watching Dongwoo leave and they all looked at each other. "Looks like he's moving on!" Sungjong smiled.

"Psh, we don't even know that yet Sungjong." Woohyun said.

-----------------------

Dongwoo arrived at Gaby's house and took a deep breath. He walked up to Gaby's door and then start to knock on it. The door swung open and the person that answered was her older brother. Dongwoo made a surprise look, since...he's tall. "Gaby! Your "boyfriend" is here!" He called out.

Dongwoo made a surprise look and then said, "Ani ani ani, I'm not her boyfriend."

Gaby was walking down the stairs and walked up to her brother. "Boyrfriend, what are you talking about?" Gaby asked curiously. Gaby looked in front and spotted Dongwoo making a nervous look and waving at her awkwardly. "Annyeonghaseyo, Gaby." He said awkwardly.

Gaby waved and then said, "Yah! He's not my boyfriend! We're just friends!"

"Have fun you 2." Her brother teased.

Gaby rolled her eyes and walked outside with Dongwoo. She looked back and spotted her brother closing the door on the both of them. "I can't believe him." Gaby sighed.

"Your brother can be weird." Dongwoo said.

"More like random." Gaby smiled. "So, where are we going?" Gaby asked.

"I was thinking, we should head to the park." Dongwoo said.

"Ok, let go." Gaby shrugged as she started walking.

Dongwoo just stood there and all he did was just smiled at her and then try to catch up with her...