I Like You

Secret Friendship

Infinite - I Like You

Hoya started to lean in and Cindy was confused. But, she didn't move. She didn't know what was going on until she felt something warm touching her lip. She looked straight and then saw Hoya kissing her. Cindy's eyes widen, Why is Hoya doing this?! Cindy thought to herself nervously.

When Hoya moved away, he spotted Cindy staring at him wide eyed. "Did you just kiss me?" Cindy asked confused.

Hoya bit his bottom lip and said, "Nae..."

He started to look away and didn't make any eye contact with Cindy. Cindy took a deep breath and said, "Hoya...but, what about Yongjae?"

Hoya took a deep breath and said, "There's something I have got to tell you."

Cindy was curious and then she asked, "What is it?"

Hoya took a deep breath and then finally spoke, "I have no idea how to explain this." He looked away and Cindy sighed.

"Babo! Just say it." Cindy said.

Hoya sighed and then looked at Cindy, "I'm just lost...confused. I mean, the reason why I kiss you is because...I like you."

Cindy blinked how many times and looked at Hoya. "Hoya...but-" Cindy said.

"I know! But, I'm dating Yongjae." Hoya interrupted.

Cindy made a sad look and said, "You feel confused because you're in love with 2. But, if you want to pick one...here's the thing, pick someone you like more. Someone who understands you. When you figure that out, go to that person and confess."

"Wait, do you like me back?" Hoya asked.

Cindy blinked and then said, "Psh! No! Well...I'm not sure."

Hoya tilted his head and then said, "Cindy...?"

"I should get going." Cindy said as she stood up.

When she was about to leave, Hoya grabbed a hold of her hand and said, "Tell me the truth."

Cindy didn't turn back. She didn't know what to say to him. She does like Hoya. She always has. Ever since they met, she fell in love with him. But, he's dating Yongjae. He probably likes her more. "Fine, the truth is I do. But, your confused. You don't who you love more yet. Don't worry...you will figure it out someday. Araso?"

Cindy removed her wrist away from Hoya and try to continue walking, but it didn't turn out well because of her sprained ankle. She was about to fall over until someone caught her right away. Cindy made a surprise look since she didn't feel her legs touching the ground. She was really surprised that she looked up and spotted Hoya. "You shouldn't move around. You're hurt." Hoya said as he made a worried look.

"Geogjeonghaji maseyo. I'll be fine." Cindy said.

"Aniyo!" Hoya said surprised.

Cindy was surprised and then all of a sudden, Hoya started to carry her. "Yah! What are you doing?!" Cindy asked surprised.

"Carrying you home. Gaja~!" Hoya said happily.

"Hoya! Put me down! Yah! Naleul naelyeo no!" Cindy shouted.

"Ani!" Hoya smiled.

---------------------

"Where could they be?" Sungjong asked.

"We been looking around everywhere and yet there is no sign of them." Almiera pouted.

Everyone was looking around until they spotted someone walking up to them. The first person to notice it right away as L. "Isn't that them?" He finally asked.

Everyone looked over at L's direction and spotted Hoya carrying Cindy. "Umma~!" Veronica called out happily.

"Aigoo, there you guys are." Krista sighed in a relief.

"Where were you guys?" Lexy asked with a worried look.

Both Hoya and Cindy looked at each other with a smile. "No where, I just sprained my ankle after what Yongjae did and Hoya was helping me out." Cindy smiled.

"Yah! Don't tell me you made lovey dovey with her?" Sungyeol teased.

"Ani! Yah! I have Yongjae." Hoya pointed out.

Hearing Hoya say that it actually made Cindy sad a little. But, she didn't care. All that was stuck on her mind was enjoying this moment with Hoya. Everyone walked back home and Hoya helped Cindy walk to her house.

Today was like the best day...I can't believe Hoya confessed. But, he has Yongjae. I actually realize something...who does Hoya even love more? Cindy thought to herself.