Time For The Plan

Secret Friendship

"Well, I guess this is it..." Krista said with a sad look.

"What you mean?" Dongwoo added.

"The plan, if this plan doesn't work, then I guess we're done for." Krista mentioned.

"This plan will work Krista trust me." Sunggyu said.

"Haven't you realize that this plan is also known as dangerous. One of us could get hurt." Sungyeol said with a worried look.

"Would you guys stop worrying!" Sungjong said with an annoyed look.

"Let just go with the according plan." L sighed.

The 8 suddenly arrived at the hide out. All 6 were hiding somewhere except for Krista and L. "Krista, are you sure about this?" L asked.

"I know it's just a trick but it's one way to save them." Krista sighed sadly.

"Wait, then what about if she really does "kiss" me. Don't tell me you would become jealous?" L teased.

"Meanie~!" Krista said as she shoved L away. "I'm not the jealous type as you can see."

"Whatever you say." L said as he winked at Krista.

"Here she comes..." Krista said as she notice Hara.

Hara was giving a smirk as she walked up to both Krista and L. "Long time no see you 2." Hara said.

"Alright, L is here. Now where are the others?" Krista suddenly asked.

"Oh them." Hara said in a careless attitude. 

Jessica and the others bring Na Eun and the 6 members of Forever Beatz out. "U-Unnie!" Veronica said as she spotted her "twin" from far away.

"Veronica!" Krista said as she was about to rush up to her.

Hara suddenly stop Krista and Krista gave a confused look. "Not so fast, you have to do the deal first." Hara mentioned.

"I already did have you the deal. Here's L right? He's here to get back together with you. It's like what you said, you want L back, you got it. Now let go of my friends." Krista said as she glared at Hara.

"True...but, not just enough. Besides, there's also another whole part to that deal. You guys can never see each other again." Hara suddenly added.

"BWOH?!" Both Krista and L said in shocked.

"You heard me, never see each other...again!" Hara said. "Right when I release your friends, you guys should stay hidden as possible. I suggest you guys should leave Korea and never come back. Also no more making contact with Infinite."

"Andwae! No one can't stop making contact with Forever Beatz. This girl..." Sungyeol said as he was about to go and attack Hara.

"Hyung no!" Sungjong said as he stopped Sungyeol right away.

"What's is it Krista?" Hara asked with a smirk.

L glance over at Krista with a worried look and Krista gave a sad look. Krista looked back at her friends who were still chained up by the others, also back at L who was giving her a worried look. 2 tough decisions. Now that I think about it, what should I do anyway? Lose my friends...or lose the person that I love. Krista thought sadly.

Krista suddenly glared at Hara and said, "Mianhae Hara, but none."

"What?!" Hara said with a stunned expression.

"The deal is off." L agreed.

"Heh, if you say so then fine. Forget about your friends being released. They can be locked up forever." Hara smirked.

"You forgot something Hara, my friends are not locked up anymore." Krista said.

"What?!" Hara gasped.

She quickly turned around and notice Na Eun and the others were gone. "Aniyo! It can't be!" Hara said.

"Miss us Hara?" Veronica asked. "You're going to pay for this."

Hara growled and start to glare at Krista. "You!" She pointed. "This is all your fault!" 

Hara quickly was about to rush up to Krista and grab her but, Krista try to run away but failed miserably. She felt her wrist being pulled back and felt something sharp close to her neck. "Hara! Stop it!" L suddenly said.

"Wae! Because you loved her?!" Hara suddenly asked. "It's now or never L! You pick me or you pick the loser here who has been making my life miserable!"

"L..." Krista said sadly.

L glance at Krista who was being pressured over by Hara's weapon. Hara just glared at L and a smirk came up. "You better pick now or else Krista is gone..." She threatened.

Krista can feel the sharp object getting more closer and closer. Krista try scooting away but it was no use, Hara was gripping her tightly she can't even move. L had a tear slid down and Krista notice the tear, L... Krista thought sadly.

L suddenly was about to say the person who he pick, but just as he said the name, it was quiet. The 2 girls didn't hear L on the person he pick. Everything was on mute and everything was slowing down. A siren suddenly interrupted the scene and Hara gave a frightened look. "Freeze!" An unknown persons said.

--------------------

~Anabell's POV~

I can't believe the police came here. But, also I'm glad they came here just in time. ...I can't believe L said that, he would pick that person instead of the other. Both girls were shocked. But, one of them should be happy right? I mean, L did say one of their names. 

Right when the police came, Hara was arrested right away from almost trying to murder Krista and threatened L into picking her. Also, to be honest ever since she was arrested, I really do not know what happen to her now.

As for Hara's friends, they were arrested as well, being Hara's sidekicks, turns out to be a fail. All 6 members were being know it alls and that's what they get for hanging out with Hara, they can fail miserably on kidnapping the members of Forever Beatz.

Na Eun is the new member of Forever Beatz. Kind of, she suddenly became a close friend of ours after the incident. Also, her and Sungjong broke up. Na Eun did like Sungjong but, in like a friendly way. She admit she dated Sungjong all because of Hara's commands. I guess Sungjong and Lexy became a couple, a new couple was form right after the incident.

Sunggyu and Almiera became a couple as well. Which is great because those 2 look cute together. But, now I wonder why did L really pick that person? I mean, seeing the surprise look on Krista and Hara's face was like priceless. It was surprising on why L pick that person. But, it's also great that L pick that person. He must really loved her.

~No One's POV~

L was at the park looking for "someone". Darn, where could she be? L thought as he rubbed his head in embarrassment.

He suddenly spot the back of the head and he gave a smile. He suddenly walk up to that person and then suddenly cover their eyes with his hands. "Guess who~" He sang.

"Aigoo, this again." The person said as she sighed.

"Of course!" L grinned.

"Myungsoo-ah, I know it's you." Krista sighed as she crossed her arms and pouted.

"Hey~!" L said as he sat next to Krista.

"Hi..." Krista said with an awkward tone.

L raised a brow at Krista and then asked, "Are you still mad about what happened a few days ago? It's over right?" 

"I know but, I'm not mad...I'm surprised." Krista said.

"Waeyo?" He asked.

"Because you picked me over Hara? Why?" Krista asked.

"The first time we met, I didn't know that you were the one. I pick the wrong person who was right for me. I thought Hara was the one for me, but she's not. It was you." L explained.

"This whole time, you were being such a babo that you didn't know that you fell in love with me ever since we met? Really?" Krista sighed.

"Ehehe, nae!" L grinned.

"Babo..." Krista scowled.

"Yah! I'm a cute babo!" L said.

"Stop being cheesy." Krista mumbled.

"Krista!" L said as his eyes widen.

Krista smiled widely and just poke L on the cheek, "You may seem like a serious guy at first, but you're a good friend."

"And a good boyfriend." L added.

"Not really." Krista teased.

"Krista!" L sighed.

"I'm kidding..." Krista giggled. "I'm glad that all of this is over..."

~*~*~*~

1 more chapter to go. I didn't know that I would finish this story by now. o.O I will make the ending the best as I can. ^_^