What Is This Feeling?

Secret Friendship

~Sungyeol's POV~

It was after school and I was waiting for Un Hae but, she never came out which made me worried. What's taking her so long? I thought worriedly.

I made a worried look, ever since that couple game just started. I notice she's been ignoring me lately. Is it something that I do? What did I do wrong? When I think it make me start to bite the bottom of my lip. Suddenly the door opens, right away it made me want to look up, but...it was just the wrong person.

I spotted Veronica walking and I notice that she met up her eyes with me. Aigoo, her eyes are so adorable. The way they shine it's adorable. Wait, why am I thinking that?! I thought surprised.

"Veronica?" I suddenly called out.

I notice that she stopped walking and she looked at me with a curious look. "Mwoyoe?" She asked me. She then started walking up to me. What am I going to do?! Wait, what is up with me?! I knew Veronica ever since we first met. Like...before I met Un Hae.

"Are you heading home?" I suddenly asked her.

"Nae, wae?" She asked.

What am I going to say? What am I going to do? Aigoo, did I really have to ask that question. I took a deep breath. Like Krista said! Take deep breaths and just relax. "I was asking if you want to hang out." I said calmly.

She gave me a curious look. She has a feeling something is up. I can tell...I started to bite the bottom of my lip as I become more nervous. "Where?" She suddenly asked.

All I did was just shrugged, "Molla, like get some ice cream. And walk around."

I see her making a confuse look at me. Yup! She's confused! I thought.

I kept looking at her until I spotted her smiling. She then said, "Sure!"

~No One's POV~

Veronica and Sungyeol both arrived at the ice cream place. Veronica was surprise because this was a different ice cream place then the one where she usually go to. "So many cute things." Veronica said as she gaze around.

"You know this is the place where you used to go to with Krista and the others." Sungyeol mentioned.

"Jjinja!" Veronica said surprised.

Sungyeol just respond with a smile and all he did was just nodded. Veronica looked around and then sat down with Sungyeol at the table. "I'll be right back, I'm going to get us some ice cream." Sungyeol said as he got up.

"Ok." Veronica nodded.

As Veronica looked around, she smiled. After a while, Sungyeol arrived back. "I'm back!" Sungyeol smiled. "Here's yours." Sungyeol said as he gave Veronica her ice cream.

"Gomawo~!" Veronica smiled.

Sungyeol smiled and then added something else on the table. Veronica was curious until she was surprised. "Aw..." Veronica said. "Wait, what is this?" She suddenly asked.

"Cookies with ice cream. When I was ordering the ice cream, apparently they gave it to me for free. They told me to share it with you." Sungyeol explained.

Veronica smiled and just grab one and ate it. By the time she put it in , she smiled. Sungyeol smiled as well. Aigoo, so adorable~! Sungyeol thought.

-----------------------

Later on, both Sungyeol and Veronica headed out of the ice cream place. Both of them were just fooling around as both of them walked home. When Veronica arrived at her house, she said goodbye to Sungyeol. "Thank you." Veronica smiled.

"For?" Sungyeol asked.

"Taking me out for ice cream!" Veronica giggled. "It was fun."

"Chumanae." Sungyeol said.

Veronica walked inside and she went up to her room and couldn't stop smiling. Aigoo, why do I feel different? Veronica thought to herself.

Sungyeol arrived home and he couldn't stop thinking about what happened today. He fell back on his bed and his phone rung. He looked at his phone and it was a text from Un Hae:

Oppa! What are you doing? Miss you! ;)

Sungyeol sighed and just ignore the text message. ...I feel like, I don't have feelings for Un Hae anymore...wae?...