Jealous

Secret Friendship

~Hoya's POV~

What the heck?! Shoot! Why did Yongjae do this to me?! I was so upset when I saw that. Yongjae kissing that unknown person. I was upset...that I stormed out of the door. Leaving everyone behind. As I walked out, I felt mad. I wanted to punch something, but...there was nothing.

I fell back on a bench and made a sad look. I couldn't think straight...I was so confused. I was actually in love with Yongjae, but...no! She left me. She had to do that. I ruffled my hair and I had nothing else. I wanted to break something! Now, I know how L feels.

"Hoya?" A familiar voice called out.

I looked up right away. Who called for me? Why does it sound so familiar. I looked over and that was when I spotted her...Cindy.

~No One's POV~

"Cindy..." Hoya said as he quickly stand up.

Cindy was making a worried look and she slowly started walking up to Hoya. "You alright?" Cindy asked.

Hoya slowly looked away and made a sad look. "Ani..." He said. Cindy made a confused look and Hoya slowly back down. "You're still upset?" Cindy asked.

Hoya sighed sadly and said, "Well yeah! Yongjae...I actually loved her. And...she treat me like this."

Cindy then sat next to him and said, "Yongjae is just upset. It's actually obvious that she want to make you jealous."

"I know...but, she had to make me heartbroken this way?" Hoya asked.

Cindy tilted her head and she sighed sadly. She suddenly then started to hug Hoya out of nowhere. Hoya's eyes widen and he looked over at Cindy with the corner of his eyes. "It's going to be ok." Cindy said with a smile.

"Besides, I actually feel the same way as L." Hoya said.

Cindy was curious and then asked, "What do you mean?"

"Didn't you see what Hara did?" Hoya asked.

Cindy made a curious look and she tried to remember. She suddenly made a surprise look and then felt bad, "It's alright. Besides, Hara is always mean. I seriously don't get what L see in her."

Hoya made a sad look and looked away. Cindy sighed and said, "Come on cheer up. Besides, Yongjae is not worth it."

"I guess you're right." Hoya said.

Cindy smiled said, "Come on, we should head back with the others."

"Araso." Hoya said as he stand up and walked back with Cindy.

---------------

The couple game has finally ended and it was lunch. The girls were at the table waiting for Infinite to come. Hara was getting impaitient and said, "Aigoo, where are they?"

"Molla." Haneul shrugged.

"Found them." Jessica said.

Infinite walked in and Hara just smiled right away. But, she didn't notice that Infinite was not heading for their table. She was confused and then suddenly...she was shocked. Infinite arrived at Forever Beatz's table and just sat with them. Hara just stood there with opened along with the other girls.

~Hara's POV~

What the heck is that thinking?! Trying to mess with L! L was not suppose to be sitting with her. The only person L sit nexts to is me! Only me! She needs to understand that!

"Hara, are you ok?" Jessica asked.

I looked at Jessica and I sighed. "No, doesn't look like it." I mumbled.

"Should we do something about it?" Na Eun asked.

"Molla," I said with a shrug. "Besides, Krista should know not to mess with my oppa. Or else, she's going to get it."

~Krista's POV~

The other members went to go get lunch which makes me and L alone at our table. I looked over at L and I can tell he was still upset about what happened. Hara, you seriously had to do this to L. Now he's hurt.  I thought sadly.

"Gwenchana?" I asked shyly.

I notice L made a shock expression at first and then he looked over at me. I made a sad look since I felt bad for him. "Ani, wae?" He asked me.

"You seemed upset...because of what happened during the 2nd round of the couple game." I said sadly.

"You can tell?" L asked surprised.

"Babo, it was obvious." I said with a smile.

L smiled back which actually made me happy. "I'm sorry..." He said.

"It's alright. Besides, I know how much you're in love with Hara." I said with a smile but, at the same time...I felt disappointed about me saying her name. Bleh! Oppa, it's time to move on... I thought sadly...