Round 3: The Paper Game

Secret Friendship

Finally the lifiting game was over. The top 10 people that get to move on was, Woohyun and Anabell, Veronica and Sungyeol, Gaby and Dongwoo, Krista and L, and Cindy and Hoya. Sunggyu was the second person that got out since he couldn't take it anymore as well.

Instead of dropping Almiera, unlike "someone". He set Almiera down gently on thew ground and walked away without saying anything else.

Almiera thought he was mad that both of them were lminiated but, this whole time he's not.

"Finally, it's time for the last round. The last round is a game called the paper game." The teacher said.

~Veronica's POV~

Ah...the paper game, also known as the "kissing" game. I remember that game. I actually always wanted to try that game. ...I just realize something, I have to do this game with Sungyeol. Aigoo, what the heck am I going to do?! Right away, I'm already that nervous.

I looked at Sungyeol and I notice that he was not paying any attention to me. Which is a good thing...I think? "Alright, the first couple that is up...Sungyeol and Veronica!" The teacher called out.

Shoot! Why me?! I thought suprised. I looked over at Sungyeol spotted him mouthing the words "fighting." I looked at him and I nodded.

------------------

~No One's POV~

Both of them walked up front and the person was holding some papers. Sungyerol is the first one to grab the paper with his mouth, and then pass it on to Veronica and Veronica holds it.

The goal is to see who ever has the most paper. The one with the most wins. "Ready?" The teacher asked.

Sungyeol nodded along with Veronica..."Go!" The teacher called out.

Sungyeol started to grab some papers and passed it to Veronica one at a time. This has been going on for so long, until...something happened. Sungyeol grabbed the paper and when Veronica holds it...both of them almost kissed with by the corner of their lip. Both of them looked at each other for a moment and they continue the game.

"Time's up!"

Veronica handed the papers to the teacher and the teacher started to count them. "25." The teacher said.

Both of them smiled and then they hi-fived each other. Both of them looked away from a moment and touched the corner of their lip. Right away, both of started to blush a little. "Dongsaeng-ah! Good job!" Krista smiled.

"Gomawo, unnie." Veronica said.

"Have you guys been blushing?" Gaby asked with a suspicious look.

"Ani..." Both of them lied.

-----------------

~Gaby's POV~

I was actually suspicious on what's going on with Veronica and Sungyeol. No offense, but for my opinion, they made a good couple. Too bad Sungyeol is dating Un Hae. I made a worried look at the teacher, when he put his hand in the jar and got a paper.

I started to bite the bottom of my lip. When he unfolded the paper, that was when...I started to become more nervous.

"Gaby and Dongwoo!" The teacher called out.

Shoot! Why me next? I thought sadly.

I looked at Dongwoo and the only thing I could do was just nod at him. Both of us got up and walked over. Dongwoo grabbed the paper and I was just standing next to him not holding anything. "Ok...ready...go!" The teacher said.

~No One's POV~

Dongwoo was really quickly and he started to grab some paper. Gaby got some by touching her lip with Dongwoo's. She felt embrassed but, at least the paper is in the middle. When she got the paper, she put it on her hand. Dongwoo was still going and Gaby was surprised. But, she notice that Dongwoo was going way too quick. One of the paper accidentally dropped from Dongwoo's mouth, but...Dongwoo didn't notice and...he accidentally kissed Gaby.

Gaby was so surprised that she didn't know what was going on. The audience was shocked but, the most person that was shock was Hani. She bit the bottom of her lip as she made a jealous look at Gaby. Dongwoo moved away and Gaby just stood still. Dongwoo looked away and both of them felt awkward. Time was being wasted and it was already time's up.

Gaby gave the teacher the papers and it was less. Both of them sat back down but, they were farther apart from each other. "...I can't believe that happened." Veronica whispered to Sungyeol.

"I know..." Sungyeol said.

"Yah! You're making it obvious." Krista whispered by surprise.

Both Veronica and Sungyeol made a surprise look and they looked over at Gaby and Dongwoo who were looking at them with a suspicious look. All they could do was just smile at them, which they did.

-----------

Krista didn't want her name to be next. She worried at how disappointed L was. She looked over at L and she notice how mad he was. She made a sad look that it made her sighed sadly. She looked at the teacher and just keeping making eye contact saying to herself, Please...please don't make us be next.

She looked down on the ground and sighed sadly. L looked over at Krista and notice how sad she was...

~L's POV~

Shoot! She must have feel really bad about me. I didn't mean to become mad at her. I'm just surprised Hara did that in front of me. Why would Hara do that to me? So me and Krista can lose?! Me and her make a great team. Now that I think about it...Hara is slowly fading away.

I guess I have my eyes on someone else...

---------

~No One's POV~

"Alright, let see who's next." The teacher called out.

The teacher once again put his hand in the jar and got a slip. Everything became silent. He slowly unfolded the paper and called out the name, "U-Kwon and Yongjae!"

~Yongjae's POV~

Perfect timing! I'm going to win this with U-Kwon and win over Hoya's heart. Even though I'm dating Hoya right now...I'm actually kinda upset on how he reacts with Cindy. Why can't he do that with me?! I just ugh!!!! Hate that!

I looked over at U-Kwon...and no expression. So disappointing. Both of us walked down and walked up to the teacher. He really didn't say anything he just gave us the paper. Just like Hara said, if you want to win over their heart...make them jealous.

I gave out a smirk and that was when my plan started...

~Cindy's POV~

I notice Yongjae's smirk. Shoot! I have a feeling something bad is going to happen. Are you freaking trying to make us lose!? I looked over at Hoya who was just watching. I made a sad look since I felt bad. Stupid Yongjae...this is your fault!

"Go...!" The teacher called out.

Seriously, when I heard the teacher called out "go" that was when I was nervous. Yongjae why are you doing this to Hoya? To make him sad or for you guys to win. Well, no matter what...both of those things are going to happen...a good and bad thing. If you hurt Hoya...you're going to regret it...

~No One's POV~

Yongjae and U-Kwon had already started. Both of them just continue on how many papers they grabbed. But, when U-Kwon picked up the paper with his mouth when he was about to give to Yongjae, the paper fell. Yongjae smirked and just kissed U-Kwon without moving away. Everyone was surprised, they stood there. Well except for Hara. She just sat back and crossed her arms. Nice job... Hara thought.

Yongjae smiled and moved away with a smile. She notice U-Kwon's expression and it was already times up. U-Kwon gave the teacher the papers and Hoya just stand there watching. Cindy looked over and she was nervous. Yongjae smiled at U-Kwon and then started acting flirty around him.

Hoya became upset...and then out of nowhere, he just stood up and walked away. Everyone was surprise and none of them went after him. He just left the gym and close the door behind him...

The rest of the members along with the girls were worried. As for Yongjae she was "worried" mostly, but inside her...she was actually smirking. Mianhae oppa, but I hate you seeing hanging out with her... Yongjae thought...