I Moved On...And I Admit It

Secret Friendship

~Jessica's POV~

I can't believe it...is it really true what am I seeing? Aigoo, aniyo! Ani! It can't be true! Woohyun...why?

I start to feel tears swell up in my eyes. I can't believe this is what I'm seeing. ...He really has left me...has he...

What I see in front of me was Woohyun and Anabell. Both of them together, having smiles on their faces, they are even wearing matching headbands. Have I not been there for Woohyun all the time? Have I really left him behind? I have always been there for him. But, he was the one that was ditching me.

THAT BABO! I thought. I feel like letting all my anger by screaming at him and giving Woohyun a slap across the face. But, what if I misunderstood. This can not be happening. Can it?

I start to bite the bottom of my lips until it start to bleed. That Anabell...always think she can get what she wants. I gave a glare at both Anabell and Woohyun. That's it! I'm tired of all this mess! Seeing Woohyun with Anabell, I have had enough!

I suddenly start to walk up to behind Anabell and Woohyun. They haven't notice me yet since they were so busy paying attention to themselves and each other. I was almost there. I was walking up to them in a fast quick paste. My heart was beating quickly. More like, it was beating angrily. Once I have reached Woohyun. I suddenly reach out my arm to touch his shoulder.

I landed my hand on his shoulder and gave an angry grasp to it. I notice Woohyun suddenly stopped. Which gave me the perfect chance. I suddenly force him to turn over to me and slapped him right across the face leaving him a red hand slap mark on the side of his cheek. Right after the slap, I was breathing slowly. Trying to control my anger down. Also, trying to control my tears. I was holding them back. "HOW COULD YOU?!" I shouted. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!"

"J-Jessica..." He said to me. Seriously, that's it. That's all he can say.

I slowly turned my hand into a fist and then punch him on the shoulder angrily. "YOU BABO BABO BABO!" I shouted. "I was looking for you! I try calling you! You...you...you never answered your call!"

"Jessica...calm down." He said as gave me a worried look. 

"CALM DOWN?!" I said shocked. "CALM DOWN! WHY WOULD THE HECK WOULD I CALM DOWN WHEN I SEE YOU HANGING OUT WITH...HER!!!"

I notice Anabell was looking at me surprised. Trying to act all innocent since Woohyun was there with her. It gets me so annoyed when I see Anabell acting all cutesy and innocent in front of Woohyun. ...It disappoints me.

I start to grit my teeth angrily as I looked at Anabell. "This is all your fault! ...YOU'RE THE ONE THAT MADE HIM MOVED ON!" I shouted as I start to walk up to Anabell angrily.

I notice she felt scared as I walked up to her, which is what I wanted. As I walked up to her. Instead of throwing a slap across her face. I just threw a punch at her instead which left her a bruise on her cheek. I notice her head, it was force to be move on the side. I seriously punch her that hard on her face...since she deserve it.

~No One's POV~

"Anabell!" Woohyun said surprised.

Jessica gave a smirk as Anabell put her hand on the bruise cheek Jessica has given her. This is what happens...when you mess with my oppa... Jessica thought.

Woohyun stood there shocked, since he was surprised...his own girlfriend. Doing this to Anabell. He slowly looked at Jessica who was just giving a smirk to Anabell. Woohyun suddenly had a glare on his face as he looked at Jessica. "Babo..." Woohyun mumbled.

"Oppa! Did you say something?" Jessica asked cutely as she thought she heard Woohyun say something.

"Babo..." Woohyun repeated.

"Mwo?" Jessica asked as she gave a curious look.

Woohyun suddenly walked up to Jessica angrily and got a grip on both of her shoulders. He gave her an irritated look. "YAH! WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU DO THAT?! HUH?!" Woohyun shouted.

"O-Oppa..." Jessica stuttered worriedly.

"STOP STUTTERING! WHY THE HECK DID YOU HURT HER?!" Woohyun shouted furiously.

Jessica gave a sad look since she know how much Woohyun is pissed off by her. Her lips start to quiver nervously and said, "I...had to..."

"Yah! You're not suppose to do that! I can't believe you were hurt her like that!" Woohyun said.

The more Woohyun got upset, the more Jessica was scared. Jessica's heart start to beat quickly and she has fear in her eyes. "O...oppa..." Jessica said in a frightened tone.

Woohyun gritted his teeth together in anger and then let go of Jessica and quickly walked over to Anabell. He suddenly start to comfort her and helped her by looking at the bruise Jessica has given. He scoffed at Jessica and then said, "We're done Jessica. It's over...I don't like what you're doing...I don't want to be with you anymore."

Jessica was shocked, her eyes widen, was shaped in an "O", also she feel her heart has shattered into pieces. "W-Woohyun..." Jessica stuttered.

"We're done!" Woohyun shouted.

Woohyun suddenly walked away with Anabell next to him. Jessica just stood there surprised and her eyes quickly start to ger red and puffy. "Oppa..." Jessica called out sadly. "...I'm sorry..."

Tears suddenly start to stream down Jessica's cheek and she was shaking. She never seen Woohyun like this. Not before, he was never like this. And this was the first time he was pissed off by Jessica. Jessica's lips was still quivering until she felt someone behind her. That mysterious person suddenly put a hand on Jessica's shouler which make Jessica look to the side. Once she looked to the side, she spotted Hara giving a sad look. "I saw everything..." Hara spoke.

Jessica gave a depressed look in front of her unnie and then start to hug her for comfort right away. Hara made a sad look since she doesn't like to see her dongsaeng like this. She quietly trying shushing Jessica comfortly so she can calm down. "It's ok..." Hara said softly. "Gwenchanayo..."

-------------------------------

Anabell was sitting outside a small store while waiting for Woohyun. Anabell sighed as she lightly touches the swollen bruise that Jessica has given her. As she slowly touch it, all she felt was stinging come through. Woohyun suddenly came back with 2 small ice pack in his hand. "Here, this will help." Woohyun said as he start to put the ice on place where Anabell's has gotten her bruise.

Anabell felt surprise since she didn't know that her distance from Woohyun can be this close. The way he put the ice on her cheek, it makes her feel happy. He really cares... Anabell thought. "Gamshamida..." Anabell spoke.

Woohyun looked at Anabell who was giving him a small smile. He suddenly start to smile and said, "Chumanaeyo. Besides, I'm sorry Jessica did this to you. Mianhamida~!"

Anabell giggled and said, "It's ok. Besides, you seem pretty pissed off yourself when Jessica gave me that bruise."

"Yeah...I don't get why would she do that to you." Woohyun said as he put his head down.

Anabell sighed and said, "She was just jealous."

"But, we're just friends! She needs to understand! I don't get why she hates you so much..." Woohyun sighed.

"I never do anything to her. But, I think I know why she hates me...along with the others. It all because of you guys. The Everlasting Queens, they really don't like other people to have what they want. They just want to things to themselves. Like you guys..." Anabell said.

Woohyun suddenly start to feel bad for Anabell. Since, she was right. Lately all the Everlasting Queens want was them. Only them. But, when they hang out with other girls, the Everlasting Queens become jealous. But, that never happen before. It only happened when Forever Beatz arrived to the school. Long lost best friends, who have knew each other since childhood. "I guess you're right..." Woohyu said sadly.

Anabell gave a curious look but, all she did was just smile, "You don't have to feel bad for me. It's ok..."

"I have to. I didn't know they would do this to you or the others." Woohyun sighed.

"It's ok. You were just in love with her." Anabell said as she start to look at Woohyun.

Anabell notice that Woohyun's slap mark was more red than before. Anabell gave a worried look and quickly grab the ice pack and put it on Woohyun's cheek. "Aigoo, it's getting worst." Anabell said worriedly.

Woohyun was surprised seeing Anabell like this. Anabell was holding on to the ice pack on Woohyun's cheek as Woohyun was hold the ice pack on Anabell's cheek. Both of them suddenly made eye contact and they didn't know that they were that close. Woohyun start to smile and held on to Anabell's other side of cheek with his other hand. "Gwenchanayo...it's you that I'm worried about the most." Woohyun said.

Woohyun slowly start to drag Anabell's face close to his and he slowly start to lean while dragging Anabell closer to his. Slowly, both of their lips met up and Woohyun just end up kissing Anabell. Anabell relaxed and just kissed Woohyun back since it made her heart flutter happily. Throughout the whole day they have been spending time together, this is the only different thing that happens.

Ever since that kiss...Woohyun and I have started a new relationship... Anabell thought happily.