Misunderstanding

Secret Friendship

It was already the next day, Krista arrived at school and she spotted her friends waiting for her. “Unnie!” Veronica called out as she waved.

Krista heard Veronica’s voice so she started to smile and wave at them. From behind, the Everlasting Queens or the “Shining s” has arrived. Hara was making a serious look while the others, they were happy. Well kind of...Un Hae was still kind of mad about what had happened between Veronica and Sungyeol.

Hara was looking around and notice there was no sign of Infinite...yet. But, when she looked around...Krista suddenly caught her eye. She then started to become angry and she started to walk up to her angrily from behind. “Annyeong!” Krista said shyly as she walked up to her friends.

“Hey...” Lexy smiled.

Anabell looked up and notice that Hara was behind her. She then made a suspicious look and then she looked at Cindy. Cindy notices it as well...when Hara arrived. Krista didn’t know she was standing behind her. Hara was still making an angry look and that was when she cleared just to get her attention.

Krista heard it and then, that was when she turned around and spotted Hara with her arms crossed. Veronica and Gaby turned around as well. When Un Hae spotted Veronica..., all Veronica did was just ignore her. “What do you want Hara?” Anabell asked as she crossed her arms.

“I just want to talk to Krista...that’s all.” Hara said as she gave out a fake smile.

“About...?” Krista asked as she made a suspicious look.

“Heh, you guys said you don’t talk to them that much...” Hara said sarcastically.

“Yeah, we don’t. Besides...we don’t even care about them!” Gaby said.

“Really?! You sure you don’t know them?” Hani asked suspiciously.

Gaby started glare at Hani and she didn’t say anything. “What do you mean...?” Lexy asked curiously.

“Yesterday, apparently someone was hanging out with them...and apparently it was my boyfriend!” Hara said angrily.

Krista looked away without making any eye contact with Hara. Shoot! What am I going to do? Krista thought worriedly.

“Do you have anything say...Krista?” Hara asked.

Krista slowly looked up at Hara and said, “I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

Hara rolled her eyes at what Krista said. She then said, “I know you’re lying. I saw you guys hanging out together at the ice cream place. Why are you even trying to flirt with him huh?”

“Babo! I’m not even flirting with him!” Krista blurted out.

“Yeah you are!” Hara said angrily.

“Not even! We just saw each other at the same place so we decided to talk and hang out. Besides, we’re not even that close.” Krista said.

“Really, then why did you guys walk home together?” Hara asked suspiciously.

“Because we actually live near each other. It’s like you don’t even trust me at all!” Krista said.

“Cause, I know you’re lying to me.” Hara said as she crossed her arms.

“Not even...” Krista said.

“Hara, just let it be...she’s telling the truth.” Haneul suggested.

“Ani! She’s lying to me! I just know it! I know there’s something going on between with you and L. Might as well spill it.” Hara suggested.

“Hara, why won’t you just leave her alone! You’re always the one messing with her!” Veronica said.

“Why won’t you shut it! Besides, you did the same thing but, with Sungyeol!” Un Hae said.

“There’s nothing going on between us.” Veronica said.

“Sure...” Un Hae said.

“Might as well say it, or something is going to happen to the both of you.” Hara said.

“Ani...because, we’re not going to listen to you.” Krista said.

Hara became angry and out of nowhere she just slapped Krista acrossed the face. Un Hae pulled Veronica’s hair but, Veronica pushed her away which made Un Hae land on the ground. Krista was surprised and she just stood there and slowly put her hand on the mark where Hara slapped her. Hara just stood there and she walked away along with her friends that followed. “Dongsaeng-ah, gwenchana?” Anabell asked.

Infinite saw the whole thing from behind and they just stood there surprise. Mostly L and Sungyeol. Hara spotted them standing there and that was when she started to smile. “Oppa!” Hara called out cutely.

L stood silent when Hara walked up to him, “Gaja.” Hara suggested. “Um...later...I have to go do something first.” L said.

Hara made a curious look and said, “Um...ok.”

“Same here...” Sungyeol mumbled.

“Mostly all of us.” Hoya suddenly said.

“Um..ok, we’ll see you guys later then...” Yong Jae said.

They walked away and Infinite just stayed silent. They looked at the girls and that was when they walked up to them. Krista just stood there without saying anything. Along with Veronica, but she just comforted Krista. Infinite was behind and when the girls looked up, they just stood silent. “We saw everything...” Sungyeol said.

“...Now you understand why we hate them.” Cindy said.

“Gwenchana?...” Sungyeol asked.

Krista just stood there silent along with Veronica. L stood silent and he just made a serious look. He then walked up to Krista and started to hug her tightly, “Mianhae...” L said.

“It’s all their fault.” Sungyeol said.

Anabell made a serious look along with Lexy. “You know what, I don’t get why didn’t you even date them in the first place!” Lexy blurted out.

The bell rang, and the girls walked away from Infinite silent without saying anything else. Infinite just stood there...and that was when they started to feel bad...

For the Everlasting Queens, they just stood behind watching everything with a serious look...