Staying Away From The Enemy

Secret Friendship

It was already 8. The girls were getting ready and Infinite was getting ready as well. Once they were ready, they went to go pick up the girls. The first person they went to pick up was Anabell. Since she was near. Infinite arrived at Anabell's house. "Well, who's going to knock?" Sunggyu asked.

"Woohyun." Sungjong said.

Woohyun looked at Sunjong and all he did was sigh and said, "Fine..."

Woohyun walked up to Anabell's door and he knock on it. Infinite was waiting behind, while for Woohyun he was waiting out front. All of a sudden, the door opened and popped out Anabell. "Annyeonghaseyo~!" Anabell smiled.

"Hey, ready to go?" Woohyun asked.

"Nae!" Anabell nodded.

Anabell walked outside and then closed the door behind her. "Gaja!" Anabell said.

"Anabell!" Sungjong smiled.

"Hey guys!" Anabell said.

"Alright, who's next?" L asked.

"Cindy's house is near by." Hoya said.

"Let's go." Sunggyu said.

After a while, they picked up Cindy and then Lexy. Now, all they need was Almiera, Gaby, and the "twins." While Infinite was walking they arrived at Almiera's house. Almiera was outside waiting and she spotted the others.

"Hey, Almiera." Sunggyu said.

"Hey..." Almiera said.

"Ready to go?" Sunggyu asked.

"Yup! Let's go!" Almiera smiled.

While they walk around more, they picked up Gaby. Now the last people were the twins. Sungyeol was knocking on Veronica's door and right away someone answered it. "Krista." Sungyeols said.

"Appa!" Krista smiled as she gave Sungyeol a hug.

"Veronica, let go!" Krista called out.

"Araso...araso." Veronica said as she walked up to Krista.

-------------------------

*Listen to the song*
T-ARA - Lovey Dovey

 

They arrived at the club and their was music playing. When they arrived, the girls of Forever Beatz right away recognize that mostly all the kids are from their school. When they were walking around, apparently one of the girls sqeauled. "Oppa!" A girl smiled.

She suddenly then ran up to Sungjong and hug him out of nowhere. "Mwoyoe?" He asked surprised.

"I can't believe you guys came. You know Hara and her friends are here as well." The girl said.

"Ani!" Sungjong said surprised.

"Come on, you want to dance?" She asked as she drag Sungjong to the dance floor.

"Um...maybe later." Sungjong said nervously.

"Jebal..." She pouted.

"He'll dance with you." Sunggyu said from behind. "Don't worry I'll watch over Lexy." Sunggyu said as he whispered to Sungjong.

Sungjong was surprised right away and looked at Sunggyu. All Sunggyu did was wink at him. And then he walked away along with the other members. The members of Forever Beatz was walking around until one of them accidentally bumped into someone. "Aigoo, mianhae!" Almiera said surprised.

Almiera notice she accidentally spilled the person's drink on the owner's outfit. She was about to wipe it off until when she looked up right away, she backed away quickly. "You! I can't believe you did this to me!" Haneul shouted.

"I'm sorry!" Almiera said nervously.

"Haneul, what happened?" Jessica asked.

"This !" Haneul pointed out.

Jessica looked at where Haneul was pointing and that was when she spotted Almiera. "You! What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Someone invited me." Almiera said.

"Heh, and I think you should go." Jessica said sarcastically.

"And what if we don't want to leave?" Anabell asked from behind.

Jessica turned around and spotted the other members of Forever Beatz. "Just leave her alone Jessica." Lexy suggested.

"Why?! Besides, why do you even care? You're usually the quiet and innocent one. So I wouldn't be talking!" Jessica said.

"Yah1 Don't yell at her!" Veronica shouted.

"Make me..." Jessica said as she walked up to Veronica.

Veronica glared at Jessica and was about to attack her but, Krista was right in the middle and she was breaking up the fight. "Ani ani ani! We are not going to fight." Krista said.

"Unnie, move out of the way. I don't care." Veronica said.

"No! No!" Krista said as she pushed both of them back.

"What's going on here?" A voice shouted out.

Everyone stood quiet and spotted Hara and the others arrived. "Psh! Of course, whenever their's trouble...it's always them." Hara said as she rolled her eyes.

"Yah! Who said we're troublemakers?!" Cindy asked as she was about to walk up to Hara.

But, right away Lexy pulled her back. "Ani unnie." Lexy said.

"Who even invite you guys?" Un Hae asked.

"A friend of ours told us to come. So we did." Krista said.

"Heh, but I think you should go." Hara said.

"And what if we don't...?" Krista suddenly asked.

"Do you want to fight?" Hara asked.

"Nah, we're not going to fight. Besides, that will just cause more trouble." Krista said as she looked away.

"Since you guys won't leave, how about a dance off?" Yongjae suddenly asked.

"A dance off?" Anabell asked.

"Yeah, that can work." Hara smirked. "You guys can dance right?"

"Yeah..." Veronica asked.

"Ok, then it's official a dance off. Besides, I heard Cindy is a good dancer." Yongjae said.

"Yeah...and?" Cindy asked.

"I don't believe it, but you show that you're better. Because one thing is Yongjae is the best dancer in the group. Also, she has her Hoya. So...maybe she's better than you." Hara shrugged.

"We'll see about that." Almiera said.

"Bring it on then!" Haneul said.