Night Club

Secret Friendship

It was the weekend, everyone pretty has much nothing to do, Infinite was at home being bored to death. "There's nothing to do!" Sungjong blurted out.

"Well, what are we suppose to do?" Hoya asked.

"We should go somewhere." L suggested.

"Where?" Sunggyu asked.

"Molla." L shrugged.

"Yah! This was your idea!" Sunggyu shouted.

"Yeah, but I'm just suggesting it." L said as he shrugged.

Sunggyu sighed and said, "Why are you so hard to figure out sometimes?"

"But, I agree with L. We should go somewhere." Dongwoo said.

"I got it!" Hoya said.

"Mwo?" Woohyun asked.

"We should go to a dance club." Hoya smiled.

Everyone just looked at him weirdly. Hoya made a curious look and asked, "Mwo?"

"Really? A dance club?" Sungjong asked.

"What?" Hoya asked. "It might be fun."

"Well, we should go. But, who should we invite?" Sunggyu asked.

"Easy, I'm inviting Krista and her friends." Sungyeol smiled.

"Do you really care about Krista that much?" L asked annoyed.

"Nae, because...she loves me more than you." Sungyeol teased.

"Who said I even like her?!" L asked surprised.

"It's pretty obvious." Woohyun said.

"Do you guys really have to argue?" Sungjong asked.

"Well, what about Hara and her friends?" L asked.

"If we invite Hara and her friends, along with Almiera and her friends, that means they will mostly start an argument." Sunggyu said.

"We should pick one." Dongwoo said.

"I'm going with Veronica." Sungyeol said.

"I pick Almiera as well. Besides, Haneul is acting weird lately." Sunggyu said.

"I pick Krista, besides when I mention Hara I forgot she did something that made me upset." L said.

"She cheated on you." Sungjong said.

"I'm going with Jessica." Woohyun said.

"I pick Gaby." Dongwoo said.

"I'm going with Lexy. She's a good friend." Sungjong smiled.

"Hoya?" Sunggyu asked.

"I'm going with Cindy." Hoya said.

"Forever Beatz win!" Sungyeol said happily.

"Someone should call them." Hoya said.

"I'll call them~!" Sungjong said.

Sungjong got his phone and then start to call Lexy. "Yay! It's ringing!" Sungjong smiled.

"Yobeseyo?" Lexy asked.

"Na Eun? It's Sungjonggie!" Sungjong smiled.

"Mwoyoe?" She asked.

Sungjong pouted and said, "Wow...that's a good way to greet your oppa..."

"Mianhae. I just woke up." Lexy said tiredly.

"Omo! Mianhaeyo! I didn't mean to!" Sungjong said surprised.

"Gwenchanayo. Why did you call?" Lexy asked.

"Oh! We were asking if you and the others want to come with us to a dance club?" Sungjong asked.

"Where it's at?" She asked.

"It's not that far. Mostly people from our school hang out there." Sungjong said.

"Ok, I can go. I'll text the others if they can." Lexy said.

"Great! We'll pick you up at 8? Araso?" Sungjong asked.

"Araso..." Lexy said.

"Ok, annyeong~!" Sungjong said as he hung up.

"What she said?" Dongwoo asked.

"She said she'll ask the others. Yay! They might come!" Sungjong said happily.

~Lexy's POV~

I can't believe I'm doing this. Eh? But at least I have something to do. Besides, what am I suppose to do today? I was still in bed because I was too lazy to get up. I had my phone with me and then I started typing the message and start to send it to everyone.

Do I really have to get up? I'm too lazy to get up. Aigoo. I hid my face in my pillow and sighed. Why am I so lazy...?

~Krista's POV~

I was still in bed because I was lazy to get up. But, what I was doing in bed was my usual thing. Reading fan fics! I was almost done with the story until I got a text message from Na Eun. I pouted because it ruined my moment! Seriously Lexy, I was on the good part. I read the text message from her and I was surprise:

Are you doing anything today? Sungjong just called me and he said that they invite us if we want to go to club. Reply right away, because they said their going to pick us up @ 8.

Club? Really? Hm...what should I reply. Well, I'm not doing anything today. So eh! What's the point. I texted Na Eun and when I send the message I continue on what I was doing. Reading my fan fics.

~Gaby's POV~

I woke up in the morning I was already in the kitchen eating since, I'm not really that lazy. I was eating my bowl of cereal since there was nothing to eat for breakfast. While I was eating, my phone rang.

I looked at my phone and spotted a text message from Lexy. Night club? I thought to myself. Am I even doing something today? Well, maybe everyone is going so might as well give it a try. I shrugged and reply to her. "Araso!" I smiled.

~Cindy's POV~

I was getting ready since I was about to walk outside since it was a nice day. Since there's nothing to do might as well go do something like walk outside. Just as I was about to step foot out to the door, my phone rang.

I grabbed my phone and then spotted the message that Lexy send me. I made an unsure look. But then I just realize. All I'm doing is walking outside. At least their might be something to do. I thought to myself as I start to reply. I send the message and then start to walk around since I was bored.

~Almiera's POV~

I was downstairs eating my breakfast with my older brother and my dad. Also, along with my annoying cousin and my grandma. Everyone was basically just talking except for me. I'm the one that is bored at the dinner table. I suddenly heard my phone ring and I read the message that Lexy send me.

I smiled and then I start to reply back. When I send the message I continue eating. "Who message you?" My brother asked.

"Oh! It's just my friend. She's just asking if I'm doing anything today." I said.

~Anabell's POV~

I was straightening my hair in the bathroom. While I was doing that, I heard my phone ring. I set the straightening iron down and then grab my phone. I read my message and then I start to reply right away. After I send the message, I set my phone down. And then continue on straightening my hair.

~Veronica's POV~

I was still asleep in bed. I was sleeping peacefully until I heard my phone ring. Ugh! Why do you have to ruin my sleep?! I grabbed my phone and then spotted a message from Lexy. Really? A night club? Hm...eh! What the heck? Might as well go. I reply to the message and once I sent it right away I went back to sleep.

~Lexy's POV~

I waited for a while until all of a sudden I heard my phone ring like how many times. Which means, all of them reply. I got my phone and then read all the messages that they said:

Na Eun!!! Tell Sungjonggie that I can go! :) Also, tell appa that I said hi. :D Oh! Thanks a lot, you ruined my reading when you send me the message! >_<

Yeah, I don't mind going. Besides, I pretty much have nothing to do today. :)

Hm...there's nothing much for me to do today. Besides, what I was about to do the whole day was walk around being bored or just goofing off. But, yeah...I'm going. At least there is something to do. :D

Yeah, I'm going. Besides, I need to go out more often. :)

Sure! I'm going :)

Lexy! How there you ruin my nap! XD But, yeah I don't mind going. See you there!

Yay! Pretty much everyone is going, after I read all the text messages that my friends' said. Right away, I sent a message to Sungjong.

~No One's POV~

Sungjong's phone started to ring. Sungjong made a curious look and then looked at his phone. He was curious on what Lexy send him. Sungjong spotted the message and started to read it:

Sungjong! Everyone can go! :D See you @ 8!

Sungjong started to smile and then called out, "Everyone is going!"

"Really?!" Sungyeol asked surprised.

"Yup! Mostly all of them have nothing to do." Sungjong said.

"Then...I guess we're picking them up at 8." Hoya said.

"Yay! I can't wait!" Sungjong said happily.