1st Round: Peporo Game...Pass/Failed

Secret Friendship

~Gaby's POV~

You have got to be kidding me right? Me and Dongwoo, why do we have to be up first on the 1st round. Aigoo, now I'm already nervous. I looked over at Dongwoo and all he did was just smiled at me and nodded. I nodded and thought to myself, Fighting!

Both of us walked up front and I was holding on to the peporo stick with my mouth. Dongwoo was right in front of me since he's the one that's going to eat it. "And...go!" The teacher called out.

Dongwoo leaned in and I shuted my eyes tightly. Seeing him leaning in, it makes me feel awkward! Besides, his girlfriend is watching us which makes it even more worst! Dongwoo was leaning more in and we were close. All of a sudden he stopped. I open my eyes and spotted him making a nervous look.

~Dongwoo's POV~

Should I go? Should I not? Ottoke?! Gaby is looking at me confused. Also, I heard cheering from the other members. "Come on Dongwoo!" Hoya shouted.

"You can do this! Just kiss!" Veronica said.

I looked at Hani with the corner of my eye and she was glaring at me. If I kiss her, I know I'm going to get killed. I looked at Gaby and I notice she was staring at me with wide eyes. ...When I look at Gaby I actually think she's adorable. Wait! What am I doing? I'm dating someone...but, do I really love that person?...Gaby is different, she's like a close friend...wait, best friend. As a girl. I'm more close with Hoya, but Gaby is like my closest friend out of Forever Beatz.

Looking at her...makes me nervous. ...This is only the 1st round of the game. The main question is...Should I do it or not. Everything stopped, and it was just us too. I thought about it...and that was when I made my decision. I started to bite the peporo stick more and I was more close to Gaby then before. Our lips was more close and Gaby was nervous. I can tell because she's look away. I started to smile at her. Mianhae Hani... I thought.

I bite it once again and our lips was touching a little. Gaby was surprise so she moved away quickly along with the rest of piece left in . She was walking away blushing and the other members along with the girls was making a surprise look.

~No One's POV~

"I can't believe he did that." Veronica said surprised.

Gaby took out the small piece and gave it to the teacher. "Look like this couple passed!" The teacher smiled.

Gaby was staying quiet and she was looking away since she was surprised about that kiss. I can't believe he kissed me... Gaby thought.

She touched her lip and she was speechless. Dongwoo was watching and all he did was smiled at her. Both of them sat down and Gaby was embrassed right away. "Unnie!" Krista smiled.

"Yah! Don't mention about it." Gaby said.

"Aw...wae." Veronica said.

"Just don't." Gaby said as she looked away.

"You can't stop smiling." Lexy said.

"Guys!" Gaby said.

Dongwoo looked at Gaby and all he did was smiled at her. "You had to do it." Hoya said.

"What? It was one way to pass." Dongwoo shrugged.

"Alright, let see who's our next couple is." The teacher said.

The teacher reach his hand once again in the jar and he pulled out a small slip of paper. Everyone was nervous once again except for Dongwoo and Gaby. The teacher unfolded the paper and said, "Jessica and Kyung."

-----------------

~Jessica's POV~

Kyung?! You have got to be kidding me?! I rather be with Woohyun besides this Kyung person. Just saying. I love my oppa more than anything else. I'm actually upset with Anabell. I felt bad for Hani since Dongwoo kissed that girl in front of her. ...Right away, I can tell she was crying, but at the same time...she was holding it in.

I walked up front along with my partner "Kyung." Yes, I hate him already. Both of us were up front and the teacher handed me the peporo stick. "Remember, to pass this round you must kiss when the person is leaning in." The teacher reminded.

Yeah, yeah,yeah do you even have to remind me about that, gosh! I feel annoyed because I'm not so happy with this couple game thing...

~No One's POV~

Jessica put the peporo stick in and she hold it. The teacher blew the whistle and that was when Kyung started to bite the stick and lean in. Everyone was watching and Jessica felt embrassed so she looked away. I can't believe I'm doing this. Jessica thought upset.

Kyung was already close that Jessica couldn't take it anymore. She didn't want to kiss this person. Right away, she let it go and the peporo stick was dropped on the ground. Everyone was surprised and Jessica was mad. "I'm sorry but you didn't-" The teacher was about to say.

"I don't freaking care! This game is just stupid!" Jessica blurted out.

She then walked out of the gym and everyone was confused. "What just happened?" Some people whispered.

The teacher looked at the audience and said, "Ok, settle down...let see who's up next."

The teacher reached his hand and grabbed a slip. He unfolded it and said, "Krista and L"

Krista and L made a surprise look and Hara heard their name. Right away, she glared at Krista and she rolled her eyes.

-------------------

~Krista's POV~

Why does it have to be me and L next?! I know Hara is watching me. Shoot, what am I going to do?! The teacher handed me the peporo stick and I was standing in front of L who was just looking at me. Fighting! I thought to myself.

I hold the peporo stick with my mouth and I sighed.

~No One's POV~

"Go~!" The teacher called out.

L started to bite the peporo stick and leaned in. Krista shut her eyes since she felt awkward. Krista don't blush araso? Don't blush!! Krista thought nervously.

L was already close to Krista's lip and Krista was about to move away but, she can't. Krista made a surprise look and she notice that L was holding her shoulder with his hand. L was biting on the peporo stick and his lip was 1cm away from Krista.

Krista closed her eyes and L was leaning more close. Veronica was becoming nervous since she saw how much Krista was blushing. Unnie, you can do this. Veronica thought.

Krista kept on moving back slowly but, L he was holding on her shoulder tightly. Krista's eyes were still shut until all of a sudden she felt something warm. Krista open her eyes wide and spotted L's lips on her. Which gave Krista a shock. Everyone was surprise and they were silent.

Hara was making a surprise look and that was when she started to become upset.

L moved away and Krista took out the peporo stick in . It was smaller than Dongwoo's and Gaby's. "You guys definently passed!' The teacher smiled.

Krista and L looked at each other silent and they just walk back to the others awkwardly. Throughout the whole game, all Krista has been doing was touching her lip. I can't believe he did that. Krista thought surprised.

-----------------

~Anabell's POV~

My turn was up with Woohyun and we both walked down together. Ok, I know I can do this. Fighting! The teacher handed me the peporo stick and I was ready. ...Out of nowhere, I just realize something. I looked at the corner of my eye and right away I spotted Jessica glaring at me.

Who cares is she didn't get her boyfriend. I was actually upset that she was giving her partner an attitude when she doesn't even know him. Surprising. I rolled my eyes at her and looked back at Woohyun. I saw Woohyun smiling at me and he nodded. Both of us were ready and we're going to win this!

~No One's POV~

"Start!" The teacher said.

Woohyun was biting on the peporo stick and Anabell was confident. He was actually biting it quick. Already he was already close to Anabell's lip. Anabell felt nervous, her heartbeat started to quicken ever since Woohyun was more close. Anabell was about to move back but, she felt Woohyun touch her lip a little bit. He was about to go more but, Anabell panic and moved away.

Anabell walked back and she was going crazy since Woohyun kissed her a little bit. Woohyun gave the peporo stick to the teacher and the teacher said, "You guys passed."

Anabell heard that both of them passed and they smiled. "Yay! We did it!" Anabell said happily.

"Yeah." Woohyun said.

After that game, since he kissed me out of nowhere. His lips are warm. Aigoo! Am I about to blush! Ani Anabell don't blush! Besides, he's probably still in love with Jessica. ...But, I just realize something. Me and him make a pretty good team. Which I'm glad. ...He reminds of someone...why do we get along so well. I feel like I met him before...I just remember that. Anabell thought...