A Threat

Secret Friendship

~Krista's POV~

Right after the "happy" date I have with L. Who am I kidding? This is like the best day ever! I was walking back home being all happy. I mean, I didn't know that this whole time, L and I become this close. 

I was all happy...and lucky to have L. But, look like the happiness ruin the moment. As I arrived at the house, ...the house was ruined. "What the heck?!" I gasped.

I quickly ran at the door and was about to get my keys to unlock the door, but instead the door just swung open by itself. "Shoot what the heck happened?" I mumbled to myself worriedly.

I walked into the ruined house. Broken glass or plates was scatter on the floor. What have Forever Beatz been doing? I see a little blood on the wall and I slowly walk over to it. I notice the doors were ruined as well. I push the door lightly and notice that each room was a mess and was ruined. "Unnie! Dongsaeng!" I called out. "Is anyone home?" I squeaked.

I got out my phone and was about to call one of the Infinite members, but then I notice something in front of me...a laptop.

A laptop was sitting at the broken couch that just got ruined. I walked over to it and lightly touch the mouse pad. A screen came on and a video was popped up on the screen.

I click on the play button and it start playing.

------------

"Annyeonghaseyo ...Krista." Hara said harshly.

"I see you came home for your "date". How was it?" She spoke again. "You notice that your house is completely trash since you just got home. You should already know that it was me...who attacked your house. Well not me obviously, but, my 2 sidekicks. Kyungsam and Hyunshik."

"They were suppose to capture you, but those 2 are so stupid that it ended as a fail. So, I gave them a new task. Kidnap your friends." 

Hara turn the camera where it was facing the 6 members of Forever Beatz, all tied up and beaten up. "Krista! Help us!" Anabell said.

"Unnie, Hara has done something horrible. You have got to save us." Veronica said.

"Help us, but be careful it might be a-" Gaby said.

"Ok, that's enough." Hara said as she cut off Gaby's words.

"Alright, here's the deal Krista. You go tell L that he should get back together with me and break up with you. Or you let your friends get beaten up and become more worst by Hyunshik and Kyungsam." Hara said. "It's your choice. Save them or not."

--------------

The video ended and it left Krista shocked. It's your choice. Krista remembered.

Krista looked at her phone and then she start to call L. "Yobeseyo." L answered.

"Myungsoo." Krista's voice cracked.

"Krista, what's wrong? Gwenchana?" L asked.

Sungyeol notice L was giving a worried look on the phone. "Is that Krista?" He asked.

"B...Bring the Infinite members here. ...T-There's something that you should see." Krista stuttered.

"Krista was going on?" L asked.

"You'll see...." Krista said as she hung up.

Her eyes start to become watery and right away, tears start to slide down her cheek. L gave a worried look and notice Sungyeol's worried look. "She want to show us something." L said as he look at Sungyeol.

"Should we bring the other members?" Sungyeol asked curiously.

"Nae." L nodded.

----------------

Infinite arrived at the Forever Beatz and their mouths dropped. "What the heck happened?!" Sunggyu asked.

"Krista!" L said as he quickly ran inside.

L rushed inside and spotted Krista on the floor crying. "Krista..." L said with a worried. 

Krista slowly look up and notice L standing at the door. "L..." Krista said.

L quickly walk over to Krista and kneel down and hug her tightly. "Gwenchana? You're not hurt right?" L asked worriedly.

"Ani..." Krista sniffed.

The other 6 arrived at the door and they were shocked at what they were seeing. "Krista..." Sungyeol said sadly.

"Appa..." Krista sniffed.

She walked over to Sungyeol and Sungyeol start to hug her and sigh in relief, "I'm glad you're ok."

"Krista, what happened?" Sungjong asked worriedly.

"Hara happened." Krista said as she gave a serious look.

"What you mean?" Sunggyu asked.

"The laptop." Krista said as she pointed at the laptop sitting on the couch.

Infinite watch the video that Hara has said and L gave an upset look. "I can't believe this..." L said.

"Hara has become crazy." Woohyun said.

"More like depressed." Dongwoo corrected.

"Are you really going to get back together with that nut job hyung?" Sungjong asked curiously.

L glance over at Krista. Krista was still hugging Sungyeol and Sungyeol was comforting her. L sighed as he looked at Sungyeol and Krista having their "father and daughter" bond. He stood up from the floor and walked over to both Sungyeol and Krista.

"Ani..." L said. "I used to love Hara, but not anymore..." 

Krista looked up at L who was giving a small smile. "I love Krista more than Hara now. And I am not getting back together with that nut job." L said.

"Then, what are we going to do?" Sunggyu asked. "Hara took the other members."

"We can't just start a fight with them. That might become worst." Sungyeol mentioned.

"We need to start a plan." L said.

"What kind of plan?" Krista asked. "I'll help."

"Ani, Krista it might be dangerous." Sungyeol said worriedly.

"Appa, I don't care. Hara took my friends and she has gone too far. ...You just need to trust me." Krista said as she look up at Sungyeol.

"All, I'm going to say. We need all the help we can get." L said.

"Like that's going to help." Dongwoo said.

"I think I know one person who might help." Sungjong volunteered.

----------------

Na Eun's phone start to ring and Na Eun notice it right away. Her phone start to vibrate in her pocket and Na Eun glance up. She notice that Hara and the other members were busy thinking of a plan or a trap for Krista when she gets here.

Na Eun slowly back away and quickly hid somewhere and answer her phone, "Hello?" She whispered.

"Na Eun, are you with Hara?" Sungjong suddenly asked.

Na Eun was shocked that Sungjong has mention about Hara. She stood there silent and said, "Oppa..."

"I know you're with her." Sungjong said suspiciously. "Can we meet up somewhere."

"...I guess." Na Eun said awkwardly.

Sungjong was waiting at the park for Na Eun. He notice Na Eun quickly walking up to Sungjong and stood a distance away from him. "Sungjong..." Na Eun said.

"I see you're working with Hara." Sungjong said.

"And?" Na Eun asked. "What do you want me to do? Because...I don't think I can help you."

"A favor." Sungjong spoke. 

"About...?" Na Eun asked once again.

"We need your help..." A voice interrupted.

Na Eun quickly looked at the tree and spotted Krista slowly walking to the side. "Sungjong said that he trust you. You're the nicest person that I known since you joined Hara's group." Krista explained.

"What the heck is she doing here?" Na Eun asked.

"We want a favor. And we want you to do it. Please..." Sungjong said.

"Hara kidnap my friends. But, I have a feeling she might be up to something." Krista said as she folded her arms.

"And you're suspecting me to help you." Na Eun said sarcastically.

"Please, Na Eun we need your help. Look, I know your not like that. You don't become mean to Forever Beatz that much. All we're asking is this kind of favor." Sungjong said.

Na Eun glance over at Sungjong and it shows that his eyes was showing sadness. Na Eun's expression softens and sighed, "I give up..."

"You guys win. Being the mean girl in Hara's group is stupid. I don't even care if we broke up Sungjong. I mean, I already know that you care about someone else already." Na Eun said sadly. "And Krista, I'm sorry if I have been mean to you throughout this year. It's not my fault...it's actually Hara..."

"Gwenchanayo Na Eun." Krista said as she gave a small smile at Na Eun.

"So, does that mean you will be on our side?" Sungjong asked curiously.

"I'll do it. I'll be a spy for you guys." Na Eun said as she nodded in agreement.