Mean Girls' POV

Secret Friendship

~Un Hae's POV~

Sheesh, do I really have to do this? I know I hate Veronica so much since well, it's obvious. She's trying to steal Sungyeollie away from me. Whenever she does that, it makes me pouts. But, also...it makes me upset. Since...I hate her that much.

Hara unnie suggested that I should do a prank on her. Heh, let see how she feels when Sungyeol try to do something "nice" for her...even though it's not. I looked over at Sungyeol and I notice that he was coming over to get a watermelon. It's actually obvious since I can tell from his eyes that he's going to give one to Veronica. Good thing Hara gave me some vinegar. I smiled and then poured a small amount of vinegar on the watermelon. Best prank ever...that is all I'm going to say.

Wait...what the heck am I saying? This may not be the best prank ever. Aish, Hara why are you so horrible at pranks? I watched Sungyeol with the corner of my eye and I knew it! He's heading over to Veronica. ...What does he see in her anyway? I can be better than her! Besides, in this group, I'm the smart one. Also the pretty one. Well...not as pretty as Hara. Hara is always there for us...but, she can be a little too conceited...that's all I'm saying.

I can see Sungyeol gave on to Veronica, I wonder if it's the vinegar one? Both of them took a bite. Nothing! No reaction! I made a surprise look that my eyes widen. ...It should freaking work! I sighed and just grabbed a slice of watermelon...out of nowhere...does the mostly embrassing thing have to happen to me.

One bite of the watermelon slice that I took and right away, my reaction. Shoot! I can't believe I got the freaking vinegar one. Aigoo, I hope no one notice. ...Embrassing plan...ruined. But, that was stupid. I started to drink some water since I hate that bitter taste feeling in my mouth. This is so embrassing...

I looked at both Veronica and Sungyeol and they were laughing. Psh...show off. That girl is going to pay. No one steals Sungyeol oppa. Not even Krista. Even though she's known as Sungyeol's "appa" heck no! If Sungyeol dating me, he has no freaking daugther. And it's not going to be that small girl.

I know, I'm acting so mean right now...but I'm telling the truth. I really don't get why is Sungyeol there for her. I'm so jealous of her though, she kind of have the same smile as him. Psh...I wish she doesn't...

-----------------------

~Yong Jae's POV~

I actually want to get back at Cindy since well...she's stealing Hoya. Right now, she still is in front of me. You're making it obvious stupid! ...Yes, I'm jealous. Because I don't trust Cindy. Why? Well, she apparently always the one that gets everything. Even though she's the leader of her group "Forever Beatz..." What the heck am I saying?

Usually Hara calls them "Forever Stupid" or many other names...that are inappropriate. That's all I'm going to say. Well, I actually have an idea along with the others girls. Well it wasn't my idea, Hara was the one that started this idea.

I actually don't get this stupid idea but since I can do it on Cindy then might as well give it a try. Yes, I would do anything to be with Hoya. Hoya is ok he can do whatever he wants, but if he nears Cindy. Cindy...you're going to be killed right away. ...Just saying.

I notice that Hoya was talking to Cindy, right away it makes me jealous. Why does she always have to get everything, I mean look at her! I'm more pretty than her...just saying. Anyways, I felt awkward, look how well Cindy and Hoya are getting along. It disgust me. I made an annoyed look and I just stayed quiet. Aigoo, I just feel like walking away from them, I was about to do that...until an embrassing moment happened.

Yes! It was stupid and embrassing! Freaking Hoya didn't care. While I was walking, out of nowhere I tripped over a sandcastle. It made me fell on the sand, and well destory the sand castle. As I try to get up slowly, Hoya and Cindy pass me like without minding me! How could you Hoya? Doing this to your own girlfriend...what do you even see in Cindy anyway?...

-------------------

~Hani's POV~

Ok, I feel embrassed. Well...not really. Gaby and Dongwoo along with me, were playing in the water. I really didn't get splash since Gaby and Dongwoo are so busy splashing at each other. ...So annoying. Heh, you need to stop messing with my boyfriend Gaby or you're going to get it. I notice the deep water side and right away I have an idea.

Does Gaby know how to swim in deep water...molla! I'll just push her in! It's probably the best way to do so... Dongwoo was minding his own business along with Gaby. I apparently "disappeared" and slowly went over behind Gaby. I suddenly push her on purpose into the deep side water. "Let see how you like that." I said quietly to myself.

Dongwoo heard a splash, of course! I made it obvious! Dongwoo looked worried, fine...be worried about Gaby. Oppa, what happened...I thought you care about me more. "Hani, where's Gaby?" Dongwoo asked.

I looked at him and pretend to act confused. "Molla..." I shrugged.

Dongwoo notice the deep side and he made a surprise look. He quickly jump it which gave me a shock. What the heck is he doing?! Out of nowhere, Dongwoo came back up and the person in his arm...of course...Gaby.

He bring her over to the sand and I just stayed in the water just standing there like nothing happened. I didn't know what he was doing but, right away I figure it out. Heck no! Don't even think about it! I thought worriedly. I looked at Dongwoo with the corner of my eye and I knew it! He's going to be doing freaking CPR on her. Shoot! Hani, come on...think of a plan! I thought worriedly.

As Dongwoo leaned in, I was nervous. But, all of a sudden I heard a scream. I looked again and spotted Gaby awake and Dongwoo making a surprise look. "Babo! What are you doing?!" Gaby asked surprised.

"Mianhae!" Dongwoo said.

...Lucky, but that was a close call. I can't believe Dongwoo try to kiss her. But, this is actually a fail...that's all I'm going to say. So much for my day with Dongwoo...

------------------

~Hara's POV~

The day was almost over, I never even get to spend the day with L. Who am I kidding? Krista haven't talk to L ever since I arrived. Heh, yeah that right...you know what will happen if you ever touch my oppa Krista. Aigoo, I'm being to conceited...eh? Who am I kidding, I'm always conceited!

I'm one of the most popular girl in school. Ok...well I see Krista walking alone and well, I was doing lovey dovey with L. He's so adorable that I can't stop kissing him. I looked at Krista as I was cuddling with L...heh, loner. ...Let just say, best day ever. Until...she had to ruin it...

------------------

~No One's POV~

Krista was walking and she notice that L and Hara were together. Right away, she rolled her eyes. She was walking along the shoreline and she was enjoying the view. ...Why does Hara have to be here? ...She's always the one ruining my day with L. There's nothing going on with us...we're just friends...right? Krista thought confused.

While Krista was walking all of a sudden...she stopped. She jumped and she notice blood. Krista looked at her foot and spotted a cut. She looked at the ground and saw a broken glass in the sand. Krista made a surprise look and she try to walk back, but she can't.

Hara was with L still and L just stayed quiet. Hara looked at L curiously and asked, "Oppa, gwenchana?"

"Mwo? Nae..." L said.

L looked over at Krista's direction and notice that she was walking weird. L made a curious look and just got up all of a sudden. Hara looked at him surprised and then asked, "Oppa! Where are you going?"

"...I need to help someone." L said then he walked away leaving Hara alone...