Couple Game~!

Secret Friendship

"Krista!" L called out.

Krista was sitting on the sand and she heard someone calling her name. At first, she was curious. She looked behind her and spotted L quickly running up to her. "L?" Krista said surprised.

"Gwechana?" L asked as he gave Krista a worried look.

"Nae...well kind of. I was walking and I stepped on a broken bottle and well, now I have a cut on my foot." Krista said as she was holding her foot.

L suddenly grabbed her hand where she was holding her foot. He slowly moved away and looked at it. Her hands were filled with blood. When he looked at it he was surprise, her hands were completely filled with blood and all he could see was dark red. He looked at her foot, right away...he saw some blood dripping. L made a surprise look and took out his shirt that he was wearing before and wrapped it around Krista's foot.

Krista was surprise and she looked up at L. "What are you doing?" She suddenly asked.

L looked at her and smiled and said, "...I'm just trying to help you out."

"Ani...L you don't need to." Krista said as she turned away awkwardly.

"Ani...besides, you're hurt." L said.

Out of nowhere, L picked up Krista which gave Krista a startle. He then walked back to his spot and notice that Hara was not there...probably she left or something. L didn't care and just set Krista down.

Krista looked away and said, "Gomawo..."

"Krista! Are you ok?" Sungyeol asked.

"Nae appa, I just hurt my foot that's all. Good thing L was there." Krista smiled.

"Well I'm glad you're ok. Sungyeol said as he sighed in a relief.

"It's alright appa. Just thank L." Krista smiled.

--------------

It was already the next day. Krista foot is kind of ok, but she can walk. She arrived at school along with her friends. Apparently, all of them have to go to the gym. Everyone arrived at the gym and they were surprise who they saw, Infinite. "Appa." Krista smiled.

"Oh hey." Sungyeol said.

"Alright, all of you guys here because of what we talked about last time." The teacher said. "We're going to be doing a game called the couple game."

"You have got to be kidding me?" Veronica sighed.

"Each one of you will be having a partner and we'll be playing 3 games. The winner, they will have to be a couple and act all lovey dovey in 3 weeks." The teacher explained.

"...Their not going to be watching us right?" Krista asked.

A person went around picking with a jar. "All girls get a paper with someone's name on it. That means, that their partner." The teacher added.

Forever Beatz got the paper out of the jar. Each one of them unfold it and right away, they made a surprise look. "Who did you guys get?" Sunggyu asked.

All 7 of them flipped their paper and it showed their name. Infinite made a surprise look. "Aigoo, this is a surprise." L said.

"Alright, find your partner and go up front." The teacher said.

Everyone was paired up. Veronica and Sungyeol, Gaby and Dongwoo, Anabell and Woohyun, Cindy and Hoya, Krista and L, Almiera and Sunggyu, and Lexy and Sungjong. Hara and the other girls got some unknown people, and they were upset at what they were seeing.

---------------

~Jessica's POV~

I can't believe Anabell got Woohyun! I'm so jealous of her! She better not kiss Woohyun, or she's going to regret it. I can't believe I got this person. I mean seriously, I already know...that I'm going to lose...

---------------

~No One's POV~

The first round of the couple game has started. Everyone was excited while for some people just feel awkward. "Alright, the first game of the couple game is Peporo. One person holds a stick while for the other person he eats the stick while leaning close to the person. In order to pass this round, if the couples kiss they pass. It can be one peck. But, if the couples stop and don't kiss, right away...their eliminated." The teacher explained.

"Wait, who's going to hold the stick?" Veronica asked.

"Depends on the person." The teacher said.

Everyone got one and the girls hold it while Infinite they bite it. Everyone was seated down since their going to be doing it one by one. "Alright, the first couple will be doing this round when I called out the name in this jar. Let's see who's going first." The teacher said.

The teacher reached his hand in the jar and everyone was nervous. All them stayed quiet when the teacher already got the paper. Slowly, he unfolded it. "Dongwoo and Gaby?" The teacher called out.

Right away, both of them made a surprise look and looked at each other nervously...