Awkward Stage

Secret Friendship

"You didn't even apologize?!" The person asked.

When Krista haerd that voice she then made a serious look and looked up. A girl was just standing there with both of her arms corssed and was glaring at Krista. Krista slowly got up and said, "Mianhae Hara, I didn't actually see you there."

"Yeah~! You better be sorry, hurting hara like that, you did that on purporse." One of the girls say.

"Why won't you just shut the heck up Un Hae!" Veronica said as she started to glare at Un Hae.

All of them rolled their eyes and just walked awya, when Hara passed by, she purposely dropped all of Krista's books on the ground. "Looks like someone has to clean that up again..." Hara smirked then she walked away.

Krista sighed and she kneeled down and pick up her books again. When Krista was about to pick up the last book...someone quickly grabbed it. At the same time both of their hands touched and Krista's eyes widen in surprise. When she looked up, she spotted one of the kingkas smiled at her.

"Is this yours?" He asked.

"Nae...thanks." Krista said as she took the book from him.

"Sorry, for what Hara did. Besides, you know how she is..." He smiled.

"Gwenchanayo it's fine. I just don't really get why is she acting like that." Krista said.

He just smiled at her and all the fan girls made a curious look. Mostly all of them whispered, "Do they know each other?" or "Why are they even talking to each other?"

Krista made a worried look since she can hear what are the fan girls whispering. It became awkward between them and Veronica was just standing by the lockers waiting for her to walk away. "Well...I guess I'll see you around L." Krista said as she walked away.

L watched her walk away and he nodded, "Right..." Veronica followed from behind catching up with Krista. Whe she caught up she then asked, "I can't believe you talk to L."

"...Yeah, besides...I'm already used to it." Krista said.

"Ani...you guys felt awkward..." Veronica said.

"Well...yeah at school...but, out of school...things are different." Krista sighed sadly.

Veronica made a curious look at her and then asked, "Unnie what do you mean?"

Krista looked away and said, "Ani...it's nothing. Besides, no one should not know what's the connection between us."

Krista walked away and Veronica made a curious look. She then sighed and thought, This is all Hara's fault.

~Veronica's POV~

Aigoo, I just hated those girls so much! Why I hate them? Their lots of things on why I don't like them. Their actually the popular girls in school and of course, their dating the popular guys...and what I mean by that is of course...the kingkas.

The leader of the group is Hara. She's also the oldest of the group. She's just some rich preppy girl that every single guy admires. She's actually a flirt with other guys...but, for the girls...let just say she can be a b**** to them. Yes, and excuse me for my language. But, it's actually true! Apparently Hara is dating one of the kingkas...which is Myungsoo also known as L. Of course, she hates us as well...but, from the most person she hate...is my older "twin" Krista.

The 2nd oldest in the group is Yong Jae. She's actually the girliest out of all the others. All you can see her wear is something pink and high heels. I'm surprise she hasn't fall in them yet. Yong Jae is like Hara's sidekick along with her other sidekick Jessica. Their actually really close. She's currently dating Hoya from the kingkas. I really don't get why they are even dating. For my opinion, Hoya deserves someone better. Yes, she's a hater to us a lot. But, the person she actually bullies the most is my umma, Cindy.

The 3rd oldest is Jessica. She's actually one of Hara's sidekicks. Jessica is rude to everyone but, mostly the girls. I really dont' get what her problem. The only people that she's not being a b**** to is her friends and her boyfriend Woohyun. Yes, she currently dating Woohyun. I really don't get why does she tease us the most, but what I mostly notice is...why is hating on Anabell the most?

The 4th oldest is Haneul. She actually thinks she the smartest in the class, but to tell you the truth...this girl is clueless. She actually doesn't know what's going on. She's currently dating Sunggyu the leader which I actually don't get. Apparently, she's a hater on our maknae Almiera. But, all I know is Sunggyu can do better.

The 5th oldest is the person I hate the most, Un Hae. Un Hae my gosh! There's so many ways to describe her. She mostly hates on me then the others. She currently dating Sungyeol...and I don't think they make a good couple. I mean Sungyeol is like happy and cheerful but, Un Hae... nah! Even though she's the smart one..I really don't get why the heck is she the mean girl.

The 6th oldest is Na Eun. She is the stubborn one. Also, she's the spoiled brat along with Hara. Na Eun basically gets whatever she wants no matter what. One of the reasons why I hate her is because she's hating on my friend Lexy. Gosh! If you're that mad...go do it on someone else...but not my friend. Apparently she's dating the maknae from the kingkas...Sungjong...my opinion...bad couple.

Finally, the maknae...Hani. Hani apparently hates my friend Gaby. Why she hating if she's the laziest one in the group? That is just...seriously?! She's currently dating Dongwoo. But, Dongwoo can do better than that. I'm serious...also, all I know is she really doesn't pay that much attention in class. I just really don't get her.

For those mean girls, their known as the Shinging s. Aka, this my opinion for their group name. And yes they are s! So deal with it! Guys admire them just because their the most popular girls in school. I actually feel annoyed when they do that...their just know it alls! That's all!

~Almiera's POV~

I arrived in my first period class and the person who I found first was my unnie, Krista. I smiled and I walked up to her said, "Krista~!"

She looked over at me and said, "Almiera~!"

I notice right away she wasn't smiling. That mean she's either being a sleepy head or something has happened in the morning. I made a curious look and then asked, "Are you tired? Or is it about Hara?"

"It's about Hara..." Krista said as she pouted.

"Aigoo, it's always here...what happened?" I asked curiously.

"I accidentally drop my books on her and she started to have this attitude just because I won't apologize to her. So! What if I don't want to apologize to her. No one even freaking cares about her!" Krista shouted.

"Unnie, jinjeong." I said with a surprise look.

I started to hug her tightly and that was when she started to become calm. "It's going to be alright. Just ignore it! At least she's not in your first period." Almiera said with a smile.

"Araso..." Krista mumbled.

"Alright! Let head outside!" The P.E. teacher called out.

~No One's POV~

Almiera and Krista were outside for P.E. and they were waiting for the guys. The guys finally arrived and they sat down next to the girls. "Alright, we're going to be doing warm ups. We decided to do it in partners so you better listen for your name." The teacher commanded.

One of them went to the list and they called out one by one. "I hope I get L or Sunggyu!" One of the girls whispered loudly.

Both Almiera and Krista could hear it so they rolled their eyes. "Almiera and Sunggyu!" The teacher called out.

Almiera made a surprise look and said, "You have got to be kidding me?!"

Almiera looked over and realize that all the girls were glaring at her with a jealous look. Krista sighed and just ignore them. "Krista and Myungsoo." The teacher called out.

Krista's eyes widen up and some other girls were glaring at her. She started to bite the bottom of her lip and she started to look at L with the corner of her eye. "Why me?!..." Both Almiera and Krista said sadly.

"Alright, find your partner and we will start with the warm ups." The teacher suggested.

"I am going to hate this..." Krista said as she rolled her eyes.

Almiera got up and that was when she walked over to Sunggyu. "Hey..." Almiera said awkwardly.

"Hey..." Sunggyu said with a smile.

Krista walked up to L, but both of them stayed silent. The teacher then blew the whistle...and everyone started doing warm-ups...