Regular Friendship

Secret Friendship

~Krista's POV~

It was just another regular day at school. Nothing is pretty much new. Let's just say it's any normal boring day. The reason I said is boring because of lots of things.

I walked over to my locker by the time I arrived in the morning. Once I opened my locker, right away I heard girls screaming. "Ah~! their here!" A girl said as she did a a girly scream.

I looked over and once I looked over I started to roll my eyes, as usual the kingkas has arrived. The kingkas are the most popular guys in the school. When they arrive, right away girls surround them.

Who are the kingkas exactly? Their just a group of cute guys that girls fall in love with right away.

The leader of the group is Sunggyun. He's always the one in charge of the group. Right away girls fall in love with him because of his adorable eyes.

The 2nd oldest is Downgwoo. He may actually seem like the serious type, but he's actually the happy and cheerful type. Girls actually fall in love with him because of how he looks. People think he's the scary one, but he's actually not once you see him in class.

The 3rd oldest is Woohyun. Girls fall in love with just from how he looks. He's like Sungyeol's sidekick when they pull pranks. Yes, he's actually the prankster type...

Hoya is one of the happy and cheerful ones from the goup. What he sometimes does is fool around. I can tell he hangs out with Dongwoo the most. Probably their the closest or...something like that.

The 5th oldest Sungyeol. Lest's just say there's many things to say about him. Girls actually love him from his cuteness and his smile. Some of my friends say I have the same smile as him, but I actually don't.

The 6th oldest is Myungsoo, people just call him L. He may seem like the serious type but, he's actually not. I actually never seen L in trouble or anything. But, the reason why girls are falling for him, probably because he looks like a bad boy.

Finally, the maknae of the group, Sungjong. he's probably the hyper and cheerful one. Everyday, I always see him smiling and running around the place...molla! It's actually kind of hard to explain...

~No One's POV~

The kingkas were so busy talking with the girls that Krista got annoyed. She closed her locker and just rolled her eyes at them. "Annyeong unnie~!" Someone called out. Krista didn't really hear it until that was when she turned around.

Once she turned around, she spotted her younger "twin" Veronica, tilting her head to the side and making a curious look. "Aigoo dongsaeng, do you really have to scare me like that?!" Krista asked surprise.

"Mwoyoe?! Unnie, I didn't even do anthing." Veronica said surprise. "Besides, who were you looking at? Huh?" Veronica asked as she made a suspicious look at Krista.

Krista looked away and she try to ignore Veronica's suspicious look. "Ani, it's ntohing." Krista said as she start to bite the bottom of her lip.

Veronica still made a suspicious look at Krista and asked, "Babo, you're looking at L aren't you?!"

"Aniyo! Besides why would I even care about the kingkas. I'm not even like those fan girls. Also, L is currently dating someone, so he's happy." Krista explained.

When Krista was about to walk, she accidentally drop all her stuff on someone. krista made a surprise look and she kneeled down to the ground and grab all her books. When she was about to grab the last book, out of nowhere...the mysterious person stepped on her last book...