A Change Over The Phone

Secret Friendship

"Aigoo~! Chincha?!" Veronica blurted out by surprised.

"Yah! You're being so loud." Sungyeol sighed.

"Oh...so that's what happened. Krista you ert!" Anabell said.

"Me?! Ani! It was L's fault. If he didn't lock the door then, I wouldn't have walked in there." Krista said.

"...So that's what happened...wow Krista." Cindy smiled. "How long have you been staring at him?" She teased.

Krista made a surprise look and then she hide her face with her hands, "Aigoo...don't remind me of it!" She said.

Sungyeol then started to comfort Krista, "It's ok..." Sungyeol said.

"Yah! Why are you even on her side?" Veronica asked.

"Because, I'm her appa. And I protect her...also, leave her alone. She didn't mean to." Sungyeol said.

L arrived at the kitchen and everyone was looking at him. L was curious and then he asked, "Mwoyoe?"

"Ani...it's nothing." Almiera said as she looked away.

"And here comes the awkward moment." Veronica sighed.

L made a curious look and he walked by Krista. Krista was staying quiet but, then she realize that there was an empty seat next to her. Aigoo...really?!  Krista thought nervously.

L sat down and Krista stayed the quiet. The others were looking at the both of them watching. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Sunggyu got up and he walked up to the door. He looked at the small hole and then he made a surprise look. "Are you serious?! Now!" Sunggyu asked surprised.

"Who is it?" Sungyeol asked.

"Guess who." Sunggyu said as he made a serious look at them.

Infinite looked at each other surprised and they quickly got up. They grabbed the girls and then they started to hide them. "Yah! Mwoyoe?!" Anabell asked surprised.

Woohyun grabbed her and hid her in a closet along with Almiera. L and Dongwoo quickly grabbed Gaby and Krista and they were hiding behind their clothes in their room. The others were hiding as well. Veronica was under the bed, while for Lexy and Cindy they were hiding in a closet. Sunggyu and the others acted natural. He suddenly took a deep breath and he opened the door.

"Oppa~!" Haneul said happily as she hugged Sunggyu.

"Morning~!" Hara said happily.

"What are you guys doing here?" Sungyeol asked.

Un Hae pouted at Sungyeol and said, "Appa, we got bored."

"We decided to see you guys~!" Na Eun said with a smile.

"But, we were about to go somewhere." Sungjong said.

"Can we not...besides, we walked all the way here. Can't we stay here for a while." Hani asked.

Great...it's the s. Veronica thought as she rolled her eyes.

Suddenly the door opened at Dongwoo's and L's room. Gaby and Krista made surprise look and they started to be quiet. The person who walked in was Hara. She looked around and she felt suspicious about something. She notice on the bed there was a cellphone laying there. She walked up to it and right away she recognize it was not L. She picked it up, but good thing she doesn't know how to turn it on. "Oppa~!" Hara called out.

L heard Hara's voice and he walked over there. "Mwo?" L asked curiously.

"Who's cellphone is this?" Hara asked.

L made a surprise look along with Krista. Shoot! I forgot I left my phone on the bed! Krista thought nervously.

"Oh! That's Dongwoo's phone." L lied.

"Oh...Dongwoo, you left your phone!" Hara called out.

Dongwoo walked to the room along with Hani who was linking arms with him. "Chincha?" Dongwoo asked surprised.

"Here." Hara said as she handed the phone to him. Dongwoo made a curious look as he looked at the phone.

L notice that Dongwoo was confused but, he punched his arm so he knows just go with it. Dongwoo looked at L confused and he shrugged so he put it in his pocket. "Oppa, is something wrong?" Hani asked curiously.

"Ani, I'm just confused." Dongwoo sighed.

L sighed in a relief and then he looked over at Hara who was making a suspicious look. They stayed for the whole throughout the whole day and the girls were getting tired of hiding. "Baegopa..." Veronica whispered.

"Same here..." Lexy sighed.

Suddenly someone walked in the room and they went back to being silent. The person who walked in was Un hae and Sungyeol. "Oppa~! Saranghaeyo!" Un Hae said happily.

"...You said that how many times Un Hae." Sungyeol said.

"Araso, but I just love you!" Un Hae smiled.

She then started to wrap her arms around his neck and lean in close. Both of them started to kiss and right away, Cindy and Lexy were feeling disgusted.

Veronica rolled her eyes and she felt something crawling up her leg. She try to look at her leg, but she notice it was too dark. She squinted her eyes to get a closer look and she spotted a spider crawling up to her. Veronica made a surprise look that she was about to scream...but, she try to hold it in. She notice that Sungyeol was close so she grabbed him by the feet.

Sungyeol jumped a little and he looked at the bed. He sighed and looked at Un Hae. "Gwenchana?" Un Hae asked with a worried look.

"Mwo? Oh! Nae!" Sungyeol said with a smile.

"You guys seriously?!" Haneul shouted.

Un Hae and Sungyeol made a curious look and walked over to Hani. Both of them left the room and Sungyeol closed the door. Cindy and Lexy sighed in a relief and out of nowhere Veronica crawled out of the bed like crazy. She started jumping around trying to get that spider off her leg. "Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!" Veronica said as she jumped around like crazy.

Gaby and Krista were feeling disgusted at what they were seeing. "Why now? Can't they get a freaking room?" Krista asked annoyed.

What they were seeing was Hani and Hara having their own makeout session. Both of them made an annoyed look until both of them founded something on the floor...waterguns. Gaby and Krista started to smile and then they looked at each other. Both of them grabbed the watergun and they started to aim it at Hani and Hara. Both of them made a surprise look and they touched the back of their neck. All they could feel was cold water.

Gaby and Krista was trying to hold in their laugh and they high fived each other. "Guys, we should get going." Un Hae suggested.

"Do we have to unnie?" Hani pouted.

"Nae..." Haneul sighed.

"Fine..." Hara said as she got up. She then walked out of the room along with Hani.

"We'll see you guys later." Sunggyu said with a smile.

"Annyeong~! Oppa!" Haneul smiled as she kissed Sunggyu on the cheek.

"Annyeong!" Sunggyu said as he smiled.

When the girls left, all of them sighed in a relief. Almiera and Anabell walked out of Sunggyu's and Woohyun's room. Veronica, Cindy, and Lexy walked out of the room. The only people that didn't walk out yet was Gaby and Krista. "...I am never coming here again...if they were here." Veronica said.

"That was a disturbing make out session." Lexy said.

"Mianhae." Sungjong said.

"Hey, has anyone seen Gaby and Krista?" Anabell asked.

Dongwoo and L walked out of the room and when they walked out, Krista and Gaby were behind and they started to spray water behind them with the waterguns. Dongwoo and L made a surprise look and they quickly turned around. They spotted Krista and Gaby smiling when they spray it.

"So...it was you guys." Dongwoo said.

"That was disgusting. You had to freaking make out with Hani and Hara." Krista said.

"Hey! What about us? We saw Un Hae and Sungyeol made out until Veronica stopped it." Cindy said.

"We sprayed water on them." Gaby smiled.

"Yup! Now hand over my phone Dongwoo." Krista said as she looked over at Dongwoo.

"Wae, besides...what happened if Hara turn on this phone?" Dongwoo asked with a suspicious look.

"Ani! Do not turn it on!" Krista said surprised.

Dongwoo took out her phone and he was about to turn it on. Krista made a surprise look and out of nowhere she attacked Dongwoo. "Hand over the phone!" Krista said.

Everyone made a surprise look at how Krista attacked Dongwoo. Dongwoo then handed the phone to L and L caught. "Ani!" Krista shouted.

L looked at Krista's phone and he made a surprise look. "You kept it?" L asked surprised.

"What is it?" Almiera asked curiously.

L showed everyone Krista's wallpaper which was a picture of her and L. "Aw...you guys look so cute. Wait, why would you put that as your wallpaper?" Veronica asked curiously.

"No...reason." Krista said as she bit her lip.

"Aw...don't tell me Krista has a crush on L." Dongwoo teased as he put his arm around her.

"Yah!" L said with a surprise look.

"...Don't make me attack you again..." Krista mumbled.

Dongwoo made a surprise look and he quickly moved away from Krista. L looked up at Krista and he handed her phone. He then started to smile at her Krista, and Krista smiled back.

After the girls left, L was laying on his bed and Dongwoo was asleep. L couldn't sleep and he looked at his phone. Once he his phone, he had a picture of him and Hara as his wallpaper. L smiled and he decided to change it. L was looking through his picture on which was he should pick. He started to get annoyed since they were all of him and Hara. But, then...there was one that caught his eye. He quickly set it as a wallpaper and smiled.

The wallpaper was a picture of him and Krista at the amusement park with the stuffed animals that they give to each other. L smiled at the picture and he slowly put his phone aside and went to sleep...