Worst Thing At School

Secret Friendship

It was the next day at school, Cindy arrived and spotted her friends. "Hey guys!" Cindy said happily.

"You seem happy today." Anabell said.

"Oh...well, I'm just happy cause of what happened." Cindy smiled.

"What happened?" Krista asked.

"Um..." Cindy said. "I'm not sure if I should tell you."

"Umma! Tell us!" Veronica said.

"Ani!" Cindy said.

"Morning~!" Someone called out to Forever Beatz.

The members for Forever Beatz looked and they spotted Infinite walking up to them. "Hey..." Krista said.

"Well, what's going on?" Hoya asked.

"Cindy is too happy about something and she won't tell us." Almiera sighed.

"Is it about what happened?" Hoya asked.

"...Maybe..." Cindy smiled.

"You know?!" Anabell asked surprised.

"Tell us! Tell us! Tell us!" Lexy begged.

"Fine..." Hoya sighed.

"You and Yongjae broke up." Dongwoo answered quickly.

Hoya was surprised and then looked at Dongwoo, "Yah! How did you know?"

"I know as well..." Gaby mentioned.

Dongwoo smiled and said, "Gaby and I saw you guys at the park. We were wondering what was going on...so we decided to listen to your conversation with Yongjae. Mostly Gaby did."

Gaby was surprised and said, "No...this was Dongwoo's idea."

"No!" Dongwoo said.

"Yes..." Gaby said.

"No!" Dongwoo said.

"Nae!" Gaby shouted.

"Ok, we are not going to this back and forth argument." Krista sighed. "So...you guys are dating."

Cindy smiled and looked at Hoya and then she looked at the others and nodded. "Nae..." She said.

"Aw..." Anabell said.

"You moved on..." Lexy smiled.

"Yes, I realize..that...I didn't have feelings for Yongjae...and well, I picked Cindy." Hoya said with a smile.

"Happy moment." Veronica said.

Everyone laughed and Krista notice someone was missing. Krista made a worried look and then asked, "Hey, where's L?"

The Infinite members was looking around and notice L was missing. "Molla." Sungjong said as he shrugged.

"Found him!" Sungyeol called out.

Everyone looked and they spotted L with Hara and the other members. "Of course..." Krista said as she rolled her eyes.

"Hoya!" Hara called out.

"And now, I am in trouble." Hoya mumbled.

Hara was walking angrily up to Hoya while the other members, they were following behind. "Is it true?! You dumped Yongjae?!" Hara asked angrily.

"Yeah and?" Hoya asked.

"How could you?! You made Yongjae heartbroken! She's going through depression!" Hara shouted.

"Well she needs to know. I'm doing the right thing Hara." Hoya said.

"I don't care!" Hara shouted.

"Hara, calm down." L said.

"Don't tell me to calm down!" Hara said.

Hara spotted Cindy and then walked up to her and slapped her across the face, "This is your fault! You have to make him, go to you! He picked you instead of her." Hara said angrily.

"Yah! No one slaps her! Hara, leave her alone! Besides, it's not your problem!" Krista said as she pushed Hara away.

"So?! It's not yours either!" Hara said.

"I'm not even getting into this problem!" Krista said angrily.

"Really? L isn't she getting into the problem?" Hara asked as she looked at L.

Krista looked at L with a worried look and L just stood there silent. He then sighed and said, "Yeah...she is getting into the problem."

Krista was surprised and then she said, "Fine...be on her side. Since you love her so much..."

Krista then walked away without saying anything else leaving the group behind. L just stood there not saying anything else and Hara just hold him tightly. "Gomawo oppa!" Hara said happily.

L looked at the others and they were making a serious look at him. "How could you...?" Sungyeol asked and then he walked away.

Everyone else followed leaving L alone with Hara. L was surprised and didn't say anything. He just stood there watching the group leave. ...What did I do wrong? L thought worriedly.

"Oppa, is something wrong?" Hara asked.

"Ani, it's nothing..." L said and then he walked away with Hara going to their 1st period.