Secret Friends

Secret Friendship

When all the girls walked out of the bathroom. All of them walked out but, as the door opens...they made a surprise look since they saw Infinite in front of them...

Infinite made a surprise look along with the girls from Forever Beatz. "...What are you guys doing?" Veronica asked as she broke out the silence.

"We went looking for you guys." Sungyeol said.

Krista and Cindy crossed their arms and they made a serious look at L and Hoya. "Really?! Then why would you let your own girlfriends do that to me and Cindy?!" Krista asked.

"Look, we're sorry...we didn't know that she would do that." L said with a sad look.

"And...?" Cindy asked.

"Mianhae..." Woohyun said with a smile.

"Besides, we'll try to talk to them on not to tease you again." Sunggyu said.

"That's what you always say..." Almiera mumbled.

When Sunggyu said that, he made a surprise look. The other members made a sad look and looked away from Infinite. "Look, I actually don't get why are we keeping this a secret." Anabell said.

"...I'm not even sure when we started this kind of secret." Woohyun said.

"But, it actually feels awkward. I mean you guys are the popular group. Also, you're the kingkas. You're even dating the most popular girl...but, you just don't know that their the meanest of the group." Krista explained.

"I know that it's a secret but, if we talk people are going to be suspicious about us." L said.

"We're tired of hiding things from everyone..." Gaby sighed.

The girls stood silent along with Infinite. They made a sad look and Lexy said, "If you guys want to talk about this...just wait after school."

The school bell rang and the girls walked to their next period. While the girls were walking to their next period, all of a sudden Infinite stand by there side. Everyone was looking at the both of them which made the girls feel awkward. "Babo! What are you guys doing?!" Krista asked as she felt awkward.

"Going to class together with you guys!" Dongwoo said with a smile.

"Yeah, but people are looking at us." Cindy said.

"So...?" Sungjong said.

One by one each one of them got separated. School ended quickly and it was already after school. The girls were walking home together since all of them kind of lived near each other. While the girls were walking, out of nowhere someone covered all of their eyes. The girls stopped walking and they made a curious look. "Ok, who is it?" Anabell asked.

They stayed quiet. Anabell smiled and she took the mysterious hands off her eyes. She then turned around and smiled at Woohyun. "Babo, you're so slow when you walk." Anabell said.

"It's Infinite isn't unnie?" Veronica asked.

"Nae..." Anabell smiled.

The others took the hands off their face and they turned behind them to look at Infinite. "What took you guys so long?!" Lexy asked surprise.

"Mianhae...it's Yong Jae and the others." Hoya said.

"Aigoo...it's always them." Almiera sighed.

"I know...they always have to act like that. I actually don't get why are they popular?" Veronica said curiously.

"...Well, because their pretty." L smiled.

All the girls looked at L with a serious look and they even have their arms crossed, "Mwo?" L asked.

"Babo..." Krista sighed.

"Sorry..." L said nervously.

The girls just sighed and walked home with Infinite without saying a word. While walking home, Veronica stopped walking all of a sudden. When Veronica stopped, Sungyeol notice it. "Gwenchana?" Sungyeol asked.

Veronica didn't answer Sungyeol's question since she was too busy looking at the park, "We should go there..." Veronica suggested.

"Aigoo, Veronica." Krista sighed.

"Please...! Jebal!" Veronica begged.

"Ani..." Cindy said.

Veronica then started to pout and said, "Jebal...!!! Umma, you're being so mean!"

"Well, I don't mind." Sunggyu said.

"Me too, I want to play at the playground." Woohyun said.

"Wow...you really are a kid." Anabell teased.

"Yah! That's not even funny." Woohyun pouted.

"So are we going?" Gaby asked.

"Yes!" Veronica shouted.

Everyone looked at Cindy and Cindy sighed and said, "Aigoo! Fine! Let's go!"

"Yay! Gomawo umma!" Veronica said happily as she hugged Cindy.

She then started to run to the playground and all of a sudden Woohyun ran to the playground as well. "Yah! Wait up!" Woohyun called out.

"Yup! He is a kid." Almiera said with a smile.

"I know..." Anabell said.

The other members of Forever Beatz were just at the playground sitting on the side. As for the other members of Infinite, they were just sitting on the bench. Apparently, the only 2 people who are playing at the playground is Veronica and Woohyun.

Infinite was bored and they actually didn't feel like playing. ...Well, they actually feel awkward between the girls and the girls are the same. L was doing a thinking expression and all of a sudden, that was when he figured out an idea. "Hey, I have an idea." L said out of nowhere.

"Which is...?" Sungyeol asked curiously.

"Ok...you know how Krista can get scared easily. Along with Lexy, sometimes Cindy as well, and Almiera?" L asked.

"Yeah..." The other members said in a unision.

L smiled and said, "I was thinking we should scare them."

"I agree..." Dongwoo said.

"Yeah, besides...it might be fun." Sunggyu said.

"I'm in..." Sungyeol shrugged.

"Sungjong?" L asked.

Sungjong just thought for a moment and he just shrugged, "Fine...I'm in..."