The Enemy

Secret Friendship

The classes went by quickly and it was already lunch time. Veronica and Krista both walked out of their 4th period and outside the classroom they spotted Anabell waiting for them. "Ann-yeong-ha-se-yo!" Anabell said happily.

"Annyeong unnie." Both Krista and Veronica said with a unision.

Both of them walked down all the way to the cafeteria and they started to get their lunch. When they arrived, they see so many people talking, listening to music, or just eating lunch. Anabell, Krista, and Veronica went to look for the others and while they were looking...they spotted something that made them upset...the kingkas along with the Shining s. Both of them were doing lovey dovey or they were just talking. The 3 of them rolled their eyes and they continue to walk on.

When they arrived, they spotted the others already sitting at their usual table. "Their you guys are." Gaby said in a relief.

"Mianhae...something just caught us up." Anabell said as she sat down.

"Which is...?" Cindy asked.

"Infinite and the shining s." Krista said.

Cindy, Almiera, Lexy, and Gaby looked over behind them and spotted the 2 most popular group having a love moment. 4 of them were disgusted so they looked away. "No offenese but, they make a bad couple." Gaby said.

"I agree with Gaby." Almiera said.

"I know..." Cindy mumbled.

Almiera, Gaby, Lexy, Veronica, and Anabell went to go get lunch. Along with Infinite and the Shining s...but, they were in a different line. The only people that are sitting at their table was Cindy and Krista. Krista was playing with her phone while Cindy was just bored.

Hara and her friends got their lunch and they sat at their table. Hani looked up and spotted that Cindy and Krista were alone at their table. "Hey Hara, look." Hani pointed out.

Hara looked at Hani's direction and she spotted Krista and Cindy alone. She then smirked and she started to look at Yong Jae. "...You know what, I think the both of them need a drink." Hara smriked. Yong Jae looked at her and she nodded.

Both of them grabbed their milk from their tray and they walked over to their table. When Cindy looked up and she notice that Hara and Yong Jae are walking over. "Krista..." Cindy said as she started to glare at them.

Krista heard Cindy called her name and when she looked up she spotted that Cindy was making a suspicious look. Krista looked over behind her and she spotted Hara and Yong Jae behind her. "Well...if it isn't that Shining s..." Cindy said with a serious look.

"Where the heck did you hear that name from?" Yong Jae asked surprise.

"Nowhere, we just made it up. Besides, it suits you guys more." Cindy said.

"As you can see, we're known as Everlasting Queens." Hara said.

"Why that name? Besides, I'm going to have to agree with Cindy on this one...it actually doesn't suit you. Shining s sounds better." Krista said as she glared at Hara.

Hara heard what Krista said and she started to glare at her. "You better take back what you said!" Hara blurted out.

"Why?..." Cindy asked.

"It's the truth..." Krista said.

Hara was trying to calm herself down and when she did, she had a bottle of milk and opened it. "You know what..., looks like you guys need a drink." Hara said. "Here...have some milk." She said as she started to pour milk all over Krista. 

Yong Jae was behind and she did the same to Cindy. The other 4 girls arrived and when they arrived at their table, they made a surprise look. Everyone looked over and they started laughing. Krista made a surprise look that she got up from the table. "Unnie..." Veronica said surprise.

Cindy's hair was dripping with milk and she looked at Yong Jae and made a serious look at her. Krista glared at her and she made an upset look. "What are you even going to do about it huh? Besides, you're too small to beat up a girl that's taller than you." Hara teased.

Krista changed both of her hands into a fist and when she was about to slap them, Veronica grabbed her from behind and carried her out. "Unnie, not this time." Veronica said.

"Babo! Let go of me!" Krista shouted.

Cindy was about to slap Yong Jae but, Lexy and Anabell dragged her out. Almiera and Gaby got everyone's stuff and they walked out of the lunchroom. Everyone was watching and they were making a confused look. When they left the lunchroom, everyone was confused. The girls ended up at the bathroom and both Cindy and Krista washed themselves off. "How did this happen?" Anabell asked worriedly.

"What do you think? Hara of course." Krista said as she rolled her eyes.

"Their actually always the one that started this kind of fight. We didn't even do anything! It's always them!" Cindy blurted out.

"Umma, jinjeong." Veronica said.

"Aniyo! Cindy is right." Krista said as she made a serious look.

"I really don't get why their dating them. I understand that their the kingkas of this school, but...why them? They can actually do better than that." Gaby said.

Everyone shrugged and then said, "Molla."

Infinite was eating their food along with Everlasting Queen. While they were eating, Infinite was thinking if they should see them. "Um...we'll see you guys later ok." Sunggyu said.

"Wae? Where are you guys going?" Haneul asked curiously.

"We just have to do something. We'll see you after school...maybe..." L said.

"Ok then..." Hara said.

Infinite nodded and they walked out of the cafeteria. When Krista and Cindy finish cleaning themselves up that was when all the girls walked out of the bathroom. All of them walked out but, as the door opens...they made a surprise look since they saw Infinite in front of them...