Acquainted Partners

Secret Friendship

~Gaby's POV~

I arrived in my first period class and as usual I saw Veronica making a serious look from a far. Right away, I can tell that she's pissed off about something but what? I walked over to her and sat at a desk next to hers. "Hey!" I said with a smile.

"Hey..." Veronica mumbled.

"Ok, what's wrong?" Gaby asked curiously.

"Dude, freaking Hara keeps on bullying Krista. I'm freaking tired of her acting like a brat!" Veronica suddenly blurted out.

My eyes widen in surprise and then I asked, "What did she do?"

"Ok so I was with Krista this morning and we were talking and all. While Krista was walking, that was when she bumped into Hara and her friends. Krista picked up her books and she said sorry, but she suddenly stepped on one of her books and started acting like a brat. When her and her friends walk away...she just purposely drop her book on the floor. I was actually about to help her-" Veronica said. She then stopped for a moment and started to smile, "But someone else helped her..."

"And...who was it?" I asked with a curious look.

"Guess..." Veronica told me with a smile.

That actually gave me a curious look. I wonder what did Veronica actually mean by that? I thought for a moment...and nothing. Who does she mean? Was it Anabell? Cindy? Lexy? Almiera?...No it can't be them... Veronica was smiling like Krista has a crush on that person? ...Of course!

~No One's POV~

"Alright class, today we are going to be doing a group activity. I'm going to assign you a partner...so hopefully you get the partner that you want." The teacher said.

Aigoo, are you serious? Hopefully, I'll get someone that is smart. Veronica thought.

Eyes were wandering everywhere. People were looking at each other so they know that hopefully...they will be partners. "Gaby and Dongwoo." The teacher called out.

Gaby started to look up when she heard her name. She then made a surprise look and looked at Dongwoo. Dongwoo looked at Gaby and he started to smile and wave at her...which gave Gaby a surprise. She looked around and spotted some girls glaring at her...right away, she kind of felt embrassed.

Aigoo, why is it always me...? Gaby thought with a worried look.

Veronica just looked at Gaby and she sighed. "Veronica and Sungyeol." The teacher called out. When she heard her name called she made a surprise look.

Veronica then started to look over at Sungyeol and he was just smiling and waving at her. Veronica felt awkward but, she just waved shyly anyway. Girls were also glaring at Veronica all because of Sungyeol. "Alright, we'll be starting the project right now so go sit next to your partner right now." The teacher commanded.

Everyone sit next to their partner and the only partner that felt awkward was Veronica and Gaby. They stay quiet when they sat next to Sungyeol and Dongwoo. Some girls were still glaring at them since their partner the kingkas. Veronica felt nervous but, all she did was just smile at Sungyeol. Gaby stood quiet along with Dongwoo...but, they started on the project anyway.

~Anabell's POV~

I arrived in my 1st period class, and as usual I saw a small group of girls acting all girly and being a flirt. Right away, I rolled my eyes since I know who it was, also the bad part is...I'm sitting next to him.

I sighed and walked over to my desk, which was actually surrounded by fan girls. "excuse me...." I said as I arrived at my desk.

The girls just stood there glaring at me. It became awkward but, I'm glad they walked away. I sighed in a relief and I sat at my desk staying silent and ignoring Woohyun. "Annyeong~!" He called out. Ok...I couldn't ignore him. Besides, when I looked up...the other girls were glaring at me. Probably their just going to spread stupid rumors about me ruining Woohyun's life.

I looked over and spotted Woohyun smiling at me. "Hey.." I said awkwardly.

I really didn't want to say anything to him...since, it might actually be awkward. Besides, there's girls glaring at me and making a jealous look at me. Just so you know, I really don't care about him that much...we barely talk to each other at school...but, after school...I can't beleive I'm saying this but, things changed.

It was already the middle of the lesson, I was kind of paying attention to the lesson, but...something is stuck on my head. Why would Woohyun be in this kind of class if he's like a prankster and all? I made a curious look and sighed. "Hey, Anabell? Anabell?" Someone called out.

I was spacing out a bit...since, that question is like litterally stuck in my mind. Suddenly, I felt someone touch my shoulder...I jumped a little bit and blurted out, "Mwoyoe?!"

Everyone heard me and all of them look at me. I made a surprise look as I looked around...what's even worst, the teacher is looking at me. "Anabell, do you need to say something?" The teacher asked curiously.

I started to bite the bottom of my lip and thought, Aigoo...what am I going to do?...

~No One's POV~

Anabell looked up at the teacher with a nervous look and start to bite the bottom of her lip. Woohyun was watching from the side and he just suddenly said, "U-Um....mianhaeyo!"

Mostly all the girls gasped as they heard Woohyun talked. Anabell made a surprise look as well but, she didn't really gasped. She looked over at Woohyun and she made a curious look at him. "Woohyun, is there something you want to say?" The teacher asked.

The other students was looking at him, including Anabell was looking at him. Woohyun looked up at the teacher and he took a deep breath and said, "Mianhaeyo, I was actually asking Anabell how do you do one of the problems." Woohyun said with a smile.

The teacher suddenly made a suspicious look at him and just walked away and went back with the lesson. Both Anabell and Woohyun sighed in a relief. Anabell looked at Woohyun with the corner of her eye and said, "Gomawo..."

Woohyun heard Anabell's voice that he made a surprise look at her. he then looked over at her and spotted Anabell smiling. He then started to smile and said, "Chumanae..."

~Cindy's POV~

I arrived in my 1st period class, when I arrived out of nowhere someone called my name randomly, "Cindy~!"

I looked over and spotted my friend Lexy waving at me. I smiled and I waved back. I walked over to her and she said, "Annyeong unnie!"

"Hey, you're in a happy mood today." I said with a curious look.

"Mianhae...it just I feel happy. It's weird." Lexy said.

Both of us sat next to each other and the teacher started with the new lesson. I wasn't actually paying attention to the lesson...since...well of course it's boring! The teacher keeps on going on and on and on about the lesson. I made a bored expression. For Lexy, of course...she was paying attention to the lesson.

"Ok now since you get the lesson...I'm going to assign you guys a partner. So listen for you name." The teacher said.

"...I wonder who am I going to get?" I mumbled.

Lexy looked over at me and said, "Who knows! Besides, maybe we might be partners."

"Araso..." I mumbled again.

"Cindy and Hoya." The teacher called out.

"What?!" I blurted out accidentally.

~No One's POV~

"Cindy and Hoya." The teacher called out.

"What?!" Cindy blurted out accidentally.

Everyone heard what Cindy said so all of them looked at her with a curious look. Cindy made a surprise look and she was about to be embrassed. She then turned away and sighed. Half of them turned back to the teacher but, for some girls...they were looking at her since she apparently got one of the kingkas.

"It's ok unnie." Lexy said as she put her hand on Cindy's shoulder.

"Lexy and Sungjong." The teacher called out.

Lexy's eyes widen and she slowly looked at Sungjong with the corner of her eye. Sungjong notice she was looking so he smiled and waved at her. Lexy felt awkward...but, she just waved back anyway. "Alright, this project will be due in 2 days. So be prepared." The teacher suggested.

The bell rang and it was the end of 1st period. "Ok, see you guys tomorrow." The teacher said.

Cindy packed her stuff along with Lexy and both of them walked out of the classroom together...