Hateful Drama

Secret Friendship

~Lexy’s POV~

Ok, right now I’m upset since all this drama. I have enough of this! I’m tired of Hara and her friends messing with me and the others. Well, I actually mostly hate Haneul...since she thinks she’s a know it all. I arrived in my first period and

I just realize something. I know Haneul is not in my first period which actually makes me happy, but...apparently her boyfriend is...

I actually don’t want to talk to Sungjong after what Hara had did to Krista. She can be stubborn but, she’s just a small girl that is sweet and kind. Not really, just don’t make her upset. That’s the most important thing. Because, you do not want to see her when she gets mad. ...She’s scary when she’s mad.

I was sitting in the back for first period so Sungjong won’t notice me...but, ...I’m actually a bad ninja. Sungjong arrived and right away he spotted me sitting in the back. He smiled and waved but, I turned away and ignore his aegyos...aigoo, I can’t actually ignore his aegyos...it’s too hard.

Besides, he’s too adroable when he does his aegyos. I quickly turned away so he won't notice me...but, I'm bad at hiding so yeah...he notices me. "Lexy~!" Sungjong called out as he waved.

I was actually surprised when he called my name. I still ignore him since, I was still mad at him and Na Eun. I started to hear footsteps..shoot! Sungjong is walking up to me...aigoo, what am I going to do?!

"Annyeong!" Sungjong smiled.

I stayed quiet and ignore him. Right away, I saw him made a curious look at me...with the corner of his eye. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked.

~No One's POV~

Lexy stayed quiet since she didn't want to talk to Sungjong after what had happened this morning. "Look, if this is about what happened this morning. Their sorry. Besides, I promise they won't hurt the both of them again..." Sungjong said.

The both of them again?! Babo! Hara freaking slapped Krista! Lexy thought angrily.

"Lexy...?" Sungjong called out worriedly.

Lexy sighed and then that was when she stood up quickly. Everyone was watching and they were looking at what was going on between Lexy and Sungjong. "Not hurting the both of them! They been bullied by them how many times. Along with me! Who side are you on anyway Sungjong?! Also, why did you even date them if they are the meanest girls in the school." Lexy blurted out.

Lexy looked away and then she looked back at Sungjong, "I don't even know you anymore..."

Sungjong was surprised at what was Lexy saying. Lexy was still making a serious look at him and suggested, "You know what...I think we shouldn't talk anymore. If you still love Na Eun...then, I get it. You love her more than anything... Don't talk to me anymore Sungjong..."

Lexy exited the classroom and everyone was surprised by her attitude. "What the heck just happened?" One of them whispered. Sungjong was making a sad look and he just sat down at his desk and made a sad look. Mianhae... Sungjong said sadly...

Cindy was watching as well, she quickly got up and decided to go after Lexy. Hoya was curious and then he looked at Sungjong who was making a sad look. Which made Hoya feel bad...

~Almiera's POV~

Krista and I arrived in first period and I notice that Krista was being quiet. I actually kind of felt bad since Hara freaking slapped her. Which made me upset. I really don't get why would she do that, if Krista didn't do anything wrong. ...Sometimes, I just don't get Hara.

We arrived at the gym and that was when the guys went out. I spotted Sunggyu and L right away, but I ignored them since I was mad them...

~Krista's POV~

...I actually have nothing to say after what had happened...Hara slapped me because of me and L... I'm getting tired of all this drama and I feel like...I'm about to give up. My cheek hurts and I feel like today is not my day. Stupid...Hara! This is her fault! ...I never do anything wrong! Honest...aigoo. I really don't like first period since...well L is there.

They didn't really say much, ...I guess my suggestion is...if they are on the wrong side...mianhae, I think we shouldn't talk...

~No One's POV~

Sunggyu and L felt bad for what happened with Krista along with Almiera. Both of them were looking at the girls, but...the girls looked away. Sunggyu sighed sadly, but...as for L...he stayed quiet. While they were stretching, all 4 of them stayed quiet throughout the whole period...

L looked over at Krista and notice that she was making a sad look. He saw how red her cheek was which made him surprise. Hara, why did you even have to do that?... L thought. "Gwenchana?" L suddenly asked.

Krista heard L's voice and she slowly looked up at him, but...she stayed quiet. L was making a serious look and he sighed, "Mianhae..."

Krista looked away and she made a sad look. She stayed quiet and try to ignore L. L notice it right away and out of nowhere he grabbed Krista's wrist. "Yah! Would you stop giving me the silent treatment?! I'm sorry that Hara slapped you. I know she didn't mean it!" L blurted out.

Krista was surprise that both of her eyes widen. Everyone was watching, and Krista just snatched her wrist away. "Babo..." Krista said. "You're just trying to defend Hara's side. After what she did to me...is that how you are?! You care about her more...she's been torturing everyone in this school and yet...you're still on her side. I don't even know you anymore. ...You changed."

Krista walked away and left first period without saying a word. Everyone was surprised and L just stood there. Sunggyu was confused and Almiera followed...

~Veronica's POV~

I arrived in my second period class which was P.E. I actually hate P.E. because of one person, Un Hae. Yes...apparently Un Hae is in my second period class. Along with Cindy. I changed into my P.E. clothes and just stayed quiet. Cindy notice, but I don't feel like talking to her after what happened this morning. I closed my locker and walked to the gym, but...as I closed my locker...right away, I spotted her...