On My Own

Secret Friendship

~Krista's POV~

Early in the morning and not a sign of Hara and the other girls attacking or anything. Ever since Na Eun was caught by them, I really have no idea what to do now. The only person that I thought might help the other members of Forever Beatz escape, has been ruined. L said we would figure something out. But, what is there to figure out?

Infinite is doing the best they can to save their girlfriends, but how long can we keep this plan from going? I actually have another plan in my mind, but it might be dangerous. L and the other members will hate me for this, but hey, it's one way right. The other members were sleeping and I peeked my head through the main room. No one was there. No sound of talking, just quietness surrounding. 

I slowly tip-toed out of the room and then quietly walk over to where the shoes were. I slowly put my shoes on and then open the door and gently walk out leaving the 7 members behind. I headed over back to the Forever Beatz's house. I was standing in front of it just staring at it. Looks like the same as usual. I slowly walk up the stairs and lightly open the door.

I glance inside and everything was the same. The things were all over the place. Some blood stain still stay on the wall, broken glasses on the floor. I slowly walked around glancing at the ruined room from where I used to live in. Even all the rooms were ruined. Everything was scattered, Hara was really serious about wanting to get L back.

Which made me wonder, has L even make the right choice?

Looking at all these damage things remind me on how I react and how I arrived here. I would have almost been kidnapped by them but, since I was hanging out with L, I didn't. I'm lucky but, at the same time side. I never wanted to leave them, hearing them got kidnap by the most person I hated this whole life, it disgust me.

I suddenly clench both of my hands into fist and then my eyes become watery. I felt weak for a moment. I landed on the ground with both of my knees and then tears slowly ran down both of my cheeks. My heart was aching, everyone... mianhae... I thought sadly.

My phone suddenly rung, I quickly took out my phone and then notice it was L oppa calling me. I slowly answer the call and put the phone against my ear, "Myungsoo..." I spoke.

"Krista, where are you?" He asked me worriedly.

"Don't worry, I'm about to head back now ok. Everything is-" I said as I slowly got up and was about to exit the door.

I suddenly felt someone shove me on the ground and land on the place where the broken glass was. As I land on the ground, I start to have a cut on my arm. As for my phone, my phone slid far away from the floor. I slowly try to get up but, couldn't and then I suddenly notice someone familiar walking up to me angrily. "Krista? Krista? Are you there?"

"H-Hara..." I stuttered.

"Nice to see you again Krista. I had a feeling you were going to come back here someday." She threatened.

I actually never knew that I have a chance to see Hara again. I'm used to seeing her everyday teasing me and all, but as I look at her now...I start to have a frightened feeling about this.

~No One's POV~

"Krista! Krista! Can you hear me?!" L said worriedly over the phone. "Krista!"

"L!" Krista suddenly remembered as she heard L's voice over the phone. 

She suddenly quickly was about to crawl over to the phone but then she was suddenly dragged down by Hara who was gripping on both of her ankles. "You are not going anywhere Krista." Hara smirked.

"Let go of me!" Krista shouted as she start squirming her feet until Hara let go.

Hara was gripping on to both Krista's ankles tightly that Krista couldn't move and grab her phone. "L...mianhae..." Krista said weakly.

Krista was sticking out her arm the best she can in order to grab her phone. She was about to give up since she couldn't reach it, also Hara was forcing her to stay behind. Krista had a tear slid down her cheek in defeat but it suddenly change into a glare since she knows that she was not going to give up. 

She clench her hand into a fist and then suddenly kick Hara in the stomach which made the grip loose and Krista free. Krista crawled over to get her phone and was about to rush out of the door. She notice Hara quickly blocking the door and having crossed arms and a smirk on her face. "There's no way to escape Krista." Hara said.

Krista gave a slight grin and said, "Really because, you really don't know this house well. The door is not the only escape in this house." 

Krista suddenly glance over at the window and then just kick the window which made the glass shattered. Hara was shocked at seeing Krista like this. "Annyeong~! Oh, and don't worry about kidnapping me. You just have to wait and see if I am going to help my friends and Na Eun escape. Besides, you may figure out Na Eun's idea but not the one I have in mind." Krista said.

Krista suddenly jumped out of the window leaving Hara stunned. Is she really serious?! Hara blinked.

"Krista! Krista! Are you there?!" L continue on calling out.

Krista looked over at her phone and then put it to her ear once again. "Don't worry, L I'm ok." Krista said.

"Aigoo jjinja?! Krista, you got me worried!" L said as he sighed in relief when he heard Krista's voice. "What happened?"

"Long story short. I'll tell you when I get back ok." Krista said as she started walking back to Infinite's house.

"Araso..." L nodded as he hung up.

-------------------

Krista arrived back at Infinite's house with one of her legs limping. L notice Krista's arrival and quickly got up and rush over to Krista and hugged her tightly. "Thank goodness you're ok." L sighed in relief.

"I did told you I was fine." Krista said as she gave a small smile.

She suddenly hugged L back and sighed happily. "Krista your leg and arm!" Sungyeol suddenly interrupted as he notice blood on both Krista's arm and leg. 

Krista let go of L and notice the blood stain all over her leg and arm. "Oh...yeah. I forgot about the injury I have." Krista said.

"Injury?!" Both L and Sungyeol said in shocked.

"Nae..." Krista nodded. "The reason why you keep hearing crashes and other weird things over the phone is because by the time you called Hara attacked me out of nowhere."

"What? You're kidding?!" Sunggyu asked.

"Wait, if she attack you, how the heck did you escape?" Dongwoo asked curiously.

"Babo!" Krista mumbled. "I had to fight back of course. I guess I got injury from where Hara shove me to the broken glass on the floor. Also, when I injured my leg, that probably happened when I broke the window with my foot in order to escape." 

"Aigoo, Krista you should be careful more often..." Sungyeol said as he looked at Krista's injuries.

"Yah! Would you rather want me to get kidnap by Hara or find a way to escape." Krista said as she furrowed her eyebrows at her appa.

"Mianhae..." Sungyeol said as he grinned at Krista and patted her head.

"It's fine..." Krista said as she gave a small smile.

Krista end up sitting on the couch while as for L, he was helping with Krista's injuries. "I'm glad that these are minor injuries. If these were serious injuries, Sungyeol and I would have take you to the hospital right away." L said sadly.

"Would you stop worrying? Sheesh, you and appa worry so much about me? Myungsoo, you know I'm tough and can defend myself. Like how I had the small fight with Hara." Krista said with a small smile.

"I know but, I just can't lose you. Realizing that I have fallen in love with you, and realizing that Hara can be a little crazy over my looks. I can't lose some I love." L said as he pouted at Krista.

Krista smiled and said, "So cheesy, but it still sweet. And you're not really that cute."

"Yah!" L said as his eyes widen. "Then why are you dating me anyway?"

"You're the one that kissed me." Krista shrugged. "If you don't want me to date you, I understand. We can just break up right now."

"A-Aniyo!" L said as he held on to both sides of Krista's shoulder. "Ani, I'm kidding. Saranghaeyo."

Krista smiled and said, "Saranghae L."

----------------

Hara arrived back at the hide out. She notice Forever Beatz still sitting on the side all chained up. Hara glared at them and then suddenly walk up to them. "So, I ran into the midget today..." Hara said with folded arms.

"Hara, just give it up." Cindy said in a bored tone. "It's going to be over soon, there's no way you can defeat Krista and Infinite. She's unstoppable. Besides, she can defend herself."

"I can see. The girl freaking kicked me in the stomach." Hara said as she still has the mark from Krista's attack.

"Wow, unnie I didn't know that you can become this weak..." Na Eun said as she rolled her eyes.

"Shikkuero!" Hara said as she glared at Na Eun. "It's not my fault, someone just didn't tell me that the girl can defend herself."

"WE DID!" Both Kyungsam and Hyunshik said.

"Kyungsam, Hyunshik, when did you guys got here?" Hara asked with an awkward tone.

"We been here Hara." Hyunshik mumbled. "Now you believe us."

"Believe what?" Hara said with a confused look.

"We try kidnapping Krista once and yet she has the gut to kick our butts. Unlike you, when we you told that. Someone did not believe us." Kyungsam added.

"Ehehe guys, come on you can't be mad at me." Hara said with an awkward grin.

"Ani! We are mad at you!" Both Kyungsam and Hyunshik said.

"G-Guys?!" Hara said as she gave a stunned expression. "You guys can't seriously leave me?!"

"Too late!" Both of them said as they walked away leaving the hide out.

"K-Kyungsam! Hyunshik!!" Hara called out as she start run after them.

"Wow..." Veronica sighed. "Who could have known Hara could be this stupid."

"And yet you were friends with her." Anabell said as she glance over at Na Eun.

"To be honest, I actually never wanted to be her friend." Na Eun sighed.

"Jjinja?!" The 6 members gasped.

"Nae..." Na Eun sighed.

"Then, wait why do you hang out with her anyway if you don't like her?" Lexy suddenly asked curiously.

"Hara was never like this. I knew her ever since I met her in 6th grade. I know it's surprising and hard to believe but, it's true." Na Eun mentioned.  "Hara used to be like a sweet kind girl back then. She was always friendly with everyone. But, I guess when she saw L she fell in love with him and decided to let that be her main target. Make L fall in love with her."

"That is hard to believe..." Cindy said. "And I guess she got what she wanted."

"Nae," Na Eun nodded. "But, ever since L broke up with her and moved on with Krista,..." 

"She became more of a crazy stalker who is madly in love with L." Almiera added.

"Nae..." Na Eun said.

"Well it's alright. I was actually surprise that Hara and the others would become like this. I'm ok with being bullied and all, but this is too far." Veronica said.

"I know, I'm sorry everyone that all this happen." Na Eun said with a sad look.

"Na Eun don't worry, the escaping is now all up to Krista and Infinite. No matter what, they are going to save us." Gaby nodded.

"I guess so...having Hyunshik and Kyungsam leave. I'm actually happy because, those 2 were like horrible helpers." Na Eun said. "But, you're right...all we have to do is wait on Krista and Infinite. Their the only hope we got left."

Unnie, we'll be waiting... Please come...