A Wonderful Present

Secret Friendship

"Aigoo, chincha...where could they be?" Veronica asked.

"...Well we lost them." L sighed.

"But, they with us! Weren't they?" Veronica asked curiously.

L sighed and said, "And you don't remember."

"Yah!" Veronica shouted. "I don't even understand why does Krista like you..." She then mumbled.

"Mwo?" L asked.

"It's nothing." Veronica said.

While Veronica and L were walking, they spotted a game. Veronica was looking at it and when she looked at the dog it remind her of Sungyeol. She then walked up to it and started to play it. Apparently she lost. L looked at her curiously and then he started to play it. When he played it, he won 2 prizes at the same time...a stuffed puppy along with a tiger.

L retrieved the prizes and Veronica made a surprise look. "How did?-" Veronica asked. "Here..." L interuppted.

"Ani...besides, you won it." Veronica said surprised.

"You can give it to Sungyeol." L suggested as he winked.

"How did you-" Veronica asked.

"I saw you looking at it..." L sighed. "It was obvious." He mumbled.

Veronica took the puppy and started to smile, "Gomawo..." "Wait, what about you? Aren't you going to give that tiger to Krista?" Veronica suddenly asked.

L made a surprise look and then said, "...Maybe..."

Veronica made a suspicious look at him and all of a sudden she heard someone call her name. "Veronica?!"

Veronica made a curious look, when she looked over she spotted Cindy along with Hoya. "Umma~!" Veronica said happily.

"What are you doing here?" Cindy asked.

"Oh...I was here with Sungyeol and Krista a while ago...oh and L! But, we kind of lost them..." Veronica said as she smiled.

"Sheesh, you always get lost." Cindy sighed.

"Well, what about you? What are you guys doing here?" L asked curiously.

Cindy looked at Hoya and then she quickly turned away pretending not to mind him, "Oh! Well, apparently someone got bored so he had to drag me all the way to an amusement park."

Hoya then started to smile as he spotted Cindy made a serious look at him. "Oh wow umma." Veronica sighed.

"Anyways, we'll see you guys around." Hoya said.

Hoya and Cindy then walked away and Veronica and L were just watching them walked away with a curious look. "We should go find Krista and Sungyeol." Veronica suggested.

"Right..." L nodded.


"Why is it so hard to find them?" Sungyeol sighed.

"Molla appa." Krista said.

While they were walking, they spotted a claw machine game. "Ooh appa, can we play that game?" Krista asked as she did an aegyo.

"Fine...you can play while I try to call Veronica or L." Sungyeol said.

"Ok~!" Krista nodded.

Krista then walked over and started playing. Sungyeol took out his phone and then started to dial Veronica's number. It started to ring, all of a sudden there was no answer. Sungyeol made a curious look and started to dial L's number. It started ringing again, yet...there was no answer.

"Sungyeol?" Someone called out.

Sungyeol turned behind and he made a surprise look. He spotted Almiera and Sunggyu. "Oh! Hyung!" Sungyeol said surprised.

"What are you doing here?" Sunggyu asked curiously.

"I was here with Veronica and Krista along with L...but, apparently we lost Veronica and L." Sungyeol said as he started to smile.

"It's always easy to lose Veronica." Almiera sighed.

"Appa!" Krista called out.

Krista walked over to Sungyeol and she was holding 2 suffed animals in her hand. One was a bunny, the other one was a kitten. "I won 2 prizes in a row." Krista smiled.

"Unnie~!" Almiera said happily.

"Almiera dongsaeng~!" Krista smiled.

"...What game did you played?" Sunggyu asked curiously.

"Oh, the claw game." Krista smiled.

"How did you won 2 prizes...?!" Sungyeol asked surprised.

Krista started to smile and said, "Secret..."

"No fair..." Sungyeol pouted.

"Well we'll see you guys later." Sunggyu said as he walked away.

"Annyeong~!" Almiera smiled. Then she started to catch up with Sunggyu.

Sungyeol and Krista waved bye to the both of them, and then Krista gave the stuffed bunny to Sungyeol. "Here." Krista said.

"Mwo?" Sungyeol asked curiously.

"You can give the bunny to Veronica. Besides, I know that's what you were thinking." Krista said as she tried to wink.

Sungyeol smiled and then he started to laugh, "You still can't wink..."

"Yah! Shikeurro! You're being so mean!" Krista mumbled.

"Unnie~!" A familar voice called out.

Krista and Sungyeol looked up and they spotted L and Veronica rushing up to them. "Unnie~! Finally!" Veronica said happily. She then rushed up to Krista and started to hug her tightly.

"Vero!" Krista said surprised.

While Veronica was hugging Krista, Krista looked behind her and she made a curious look. She then pushed her away and then look at her hand which she was holding the stuffed puppy for Sungyeol. "What's this?" Krista asked curiously.

"Oh! Sungyeol!" Veronica called out.

Sungyeol looked at Veronica curiously, Veronica was walking up to him and just handed him the stuffed puppy. "Here...appearantly I won it...so here you go." Veronica said.

L suddenly cleared his throat loudly and Veronica made a surprise look, "I mean L...won it." Veronica said.

"Trying to take someone's credit." L sighed.

"Aw...well, I got you something as well. Something I won." Sungyeol said as he took out the stuffed bunny from behind.

"Wow...how thoughtful appa." Krista said as she crossed her arms.

"Ok, fine...Krista won it actually." Sungyeol sighed.

"Trying to steal someone's credit." Krista sighed.

Both Veronica and Sungyeol looked at Krista and L and they smiled. "I believe Krista has something for L." Sungyeol said. "Along with L...since he said he wanted to give something to Krista..." Veronica said.

Krista and L looked at each other with a curious look and L sighed. He then took out a stuffed tiger behind his back. "I know it was your favorite...so here." L said as he handed the stuffed tiger to Krista.

Krista made a surprise look and she smiled at L, "Well...I was planning to give you this." She suddenly took out a stuffed kitten and handed it to L.

L was surprised and then he smiled at her along with Krista. "Aw...aegyo moment." Veronica suddenly interrupted.

Krista and L sighed and they looked at Veronica, "Mwoyoe?" She asked curiously.

"It's nothing..." Krista said as she walked away.

"Yah!" Veronica called out. "What is it?" She asked.

"Nothing." L smiled.

"Yeah...it's nothing." Sungyeol said.

"Aigoo...not you too." Veronica sighed.