Stuck At School

Secret Friendship

"What are you guys doing here?" Sungyeol asked surprised.

The girls looked at each other for a moment and they just stayed quiet. "...What did the principal say?" Sunggyu asked curiously.

"...Well, I hope you're happy because all of us got suspended." Almiera said as she crossed her arms.

"Even though we didn't do anything. It was mostly Veronica's and Un Hae's fault!" Cindy said.

"Yah! If you guys wouldn't have helped. Then you guys wouldn't have got suspended." Veronica suggested.

"...Araso." Krista said.

"We were about to head home, but...now we can't." Cindy sighed.

"What you mean...?" Sungjong asked.

"We got locked in." Lexy said.

"Chincha?!" Woohyun said.

"Um...yeah." Anabell said.

"...Hopefully our parents won't be mad about us being suspended." Gaby sighed.

"How long are you guys suspended?" Dongwoo asked.

"For us, it's only 4 days. But, Veronica...she suspended for 2 weeks." Anabell sighed.

"Aigoo! Do you really had to attack Un Hae!" Sungyeol said surprised.

"Yah! She's the one that attacked me first ok!" Veronica shouted. "Besides...you didn't even do anything about what happened this morning." She mumbled.

Sungyeol was surprised and then...he started to feel bad. The girls walked passed them without saying anything. But, all of a sudden...the lights were shut off. The girls couldn't see anything...and they bumped into someone. "Huh? Who grabbed me?" Lexy asked.

"...Lexy? Is that you?" Sungjong said.

"Oh...hey..." Lexy said.

"Where are you guys?" Krista asked.

"I'm over here..." Veronica called out.

"Where...I can't see you..." Anabell said.

Suddenly a light facing them and when they looked at the light, they spotted Infinite holding on to them and the flash light. All of them were surprised...so they moved away quickly.

"Sorry..." Krista said.

L stayed quiet along with the others. "I think we should split up to find a way out of here." Sungyeol suggested.

"Ok...we'll be in pairs." Veronica suggested.

Everyone split up into pairs and they went to each classroom trying to find a way out...


~Gaby's POV~

...Do I really have to paired up with Dongwoo. Besides, I'm mad at him...aigoo. Why do all the bad things happen to me...?

I started to sigh and looked at Dongwoo with the corner of my eye. All I can see is him looking straight ahead minding his own business. Both of us stopped and we stopped in front of the door. Dongwoo suddenly opened it and we just walked into the classroom. Of course, I recognize the classroom. ...It was math.

We looked around for an exit and the first thing we spotted was a window.

"Should we go through the window?" Dongwoo asked me curiously.

I made a curious look and all I did was just shrugged in respond. "Molla." I said.

Just then...I heard a mysterious noise all of a sudden, I grabbed Dongwoo's flashlight and put it where the noise was coming from. All of a sudden, I saw a rat walking by and when it spotted the light, it will quickly ran and hide. I was about to scream, but I hold it in.

I jumped and surprisingly grabbed Dongwoo out of nowhere...

~No One's POV~

Dongwoo was surprised that Gaby held on to him. He didn't know what to say. He notice Gaby was gripping on to his shirt and closing her eyes tightly. ...It actually made Dongwoo smiled. "Gwenchana?" Dongwoo asked.

Gaby slowly opened her eyes and she looked up at Dongwoo. Both of her eyes widen and she quickly moved away. She suddenly felt awkward and she didn't want to even look at Dongwoo. She turned away and said, "Gomawo...and mianhae...I didn't mean to..."

Dongwoo smiled at her said, "It's alright..." "...Are you scared of rats or something?"

Gaby looked up surprised and said, "Psh! No! ...Why would you think that?"

Dongwoo made a suspicious look that it made him cross his arm. "Gaby..." He said.

Gaby gave out a smile and said, "Ok fine...I just hate rats...! Their...well disgusting."

Dongwoo laughed and he sighed, "Aigoo...I never even knew that."

Gaby became embarrassed and she was hiding her face from Dongwoo. "Don't tell anyone...no one knows about this..." Gaby said.

"What about the others?" Dongwoo asked.

"Oh! They know! Besides, all of us have fears. Lexy is afraid of spiders, Almiera she's afraid of any insect, Veronica is afraid of crickets. Anabell...I'm not sure. Krista she's afraid of something...but, I'm not sure what it is. She said it's a secret apparently. And Cindy...she's afraid of the dark." Gaby explained.

"...Aigoo, you only know half of the people's fear..." Dongwoo sighed.

"Exactly..." Gaby smiled.


~Lexy's POV~

Right away I got lost. Sungjong gave me a flashlight since he had an extra one. Apparently, while I was looking for a door, I notice it was quiet. I looked around and I notice no one was behind me...not even Sungjong. "Sungjong?" I called out worriedly.

"Sungjong! Can you hear me? Yah! Where are you!" I called you.

I became worried. I started to bite the bottom of my lip...and I started to become scared. As I kept on walking, it was scary. Walking all alone in the hallway at night, where it's quiet. Aigoo...someone help me. I thought I felt something near me so I shined it in that direction. When I light the flashlight, right away...I started to scream.

I dropped my flashlight and ran away, but when I was about to run for it...I bumped into Sungjong. "Gwenchana?" He asked me.

I was too frightened to look up. So I held on to Sungjong tightly and hid my face. ...Aigoo! Why does this have to happen to me? "What happened?" Sungjong asked me...

~No One's POV~

"...I thought I saw something. Babo! Why would you leave me behind like that?" Lexy said sadly.

Sungjong started to feel bad and said, "Mianhae...I didn't mean to leave you Lexy."

Sungjong shined his flashlight at Lexy's direction and he spotted a spider on the wall. Sungjong made a worried look and looked at Lexy. He then sighed and said, "...Are you scared of spiders?"

Lexy was surprised and she didn't really want to talk about her fear with Sungjong. But...she said, "Nae..."

"It's alright...I'm here. I'm sorry I left you behind like that. It won't happen again." Sungjong said.

"Chincha?" Lexy asked as she looked up at Sungjong.

Sungjong smiled and he nodded, "Nae."

"Gomawo. Besides, don't tell no one about that fear...I really don't want to talk about it." Lexy said as she turned away with a sad look.

Sungjong nodded and Lexy realize that he was still holding on to Sungjong. Both of them felt awkward so they moved away from each other. They didn't looked at each other, but...they continue to try to find a way out.


~Almiera's POV~

I was with Sunggyu and we really didn't talk that much. Let just say, it's awkward between us. We entered a classroom and we looked around for an exit. Of course, the simplest exit was a window. I looked at the window and when I was about to open it, suddenly...I spotted something crawling on the side.

It gave me a curious look. I shined my flashlight and once I shined it...I quickly jumped back. When I jumped back, I accidentally bumped into Sunggyu from behind and I almost fell back, but...good thing. Sunggyu caught me out of nowhere...

~No One's POV~

"Almiera! Almiera! Are you alright?!" Sunggyu asked surprised.

Almiera looked up at Sunggyu and she slowly got pushed back up. She looked at Sunggyu and said, "Nae...sorry...I kind of saw something."

Sunggyu was curious. He walked over to where Almiera was standing before. He then shined his flashlight on where Almiera was...and when he shined he spotted a cockeroach just sitting on the side. Sunggyu then looked at Almiera and he notice that she was standing back. "...It's just a cockeroach." Sunggyu said.

"...Well of course it's a cockeroach! ...I'm actually kind of scared of them." Almiera said sadly.

"How come?" Sunggyu asked.

"Their just...well, weird! I'm actually scared of any insect I see." Almiera said.

Sunggyu smiled and said, "It's ok. Besides...we still have to go through this window."

Almiera looked at the window she's ok with it at first, but...then she remember the cockeroach on the side. She took a step back and made a worried look. "I don't think I can do it." Almiera said.

"Well you just have to try...besides, just jump out of there quickly." Sunggyu suggested.

Almiera looked at the window and bit the bottom of her lip. Sunggyu sighed and he walked over to the window and opened it. Once he opened it, he looked back at Almiera. He stick his hand out which made Almiera looked up. "It's alright." Sunggyu said with a smile.

Almiera just stood there. She walked over to Sunggyu and slowly grab his hand. She then jumped up and went through the window with no problem. Along with Sunggyu. Sunggyu was behing and he closed the window behind him. Almiera sighed in a relief and she looked up at Sunggyu. "See, it wasn't that bad." Sunggyu said with a smile.

"Nae...thank you." Almiera said with a smile...

Everyone got out of the school safely so they meet up at the front, the first people to arrive was Anabell and Woohyun. When they arrived at the front they looked around for the others. "Where could they be?" Anabell asked.

"Unnie~!" Someone called out.

Anabell looked at the direction and spotted Veronica and Sungyeol running up to them. "Veronica~!" Anabell said with a smile.

Veronica ran up to Anabell and started to hug her tightly. "Aigoo...unnie, I missed you." Veroncia said.

"Yah...you're hugging me too tight. I...can't...breath." Anabell said as she started to loose breath.

Veronica's eyes widen up and she released Anabell right away. "Aigoo, mianhae." Veronica said.

"It's alright, gwenchanayo." Anabell said.

Everyone else arrived later on and they ended up walking together. "Aigoo, it was scary inside the school at night." Lexy said.

"Not really, and why do you say that?" Almiera asked.

"Are you still scared about that-" Sungjong said.

"Babo! Not that!" Lexy lied.

"What is it?" Veronica asked curiously.

"It's nothing." Lexy lied.

"Aw...waeyo! Can't you tell me." Veronica begged.

"Ani..." Lexy said as she walked passed her.

"Jebal!" Veronica begged.

"No!" Lexy shouted.

"Aigoo...do you guys seriously have to argue...?" Krista sighed...


Everyone went home and the only 2 people that are walking alone was Krista and L. Krista was walking just spacing out and as for L he just stayed quiet. "It wasn't really that scary." Krista said as she broke out the silence.

"I know...probably because they saw a bug." L said with a curious look.

Krista started to smile and said, "True..."

L felt bad about what happened this morning. He then looked at Krista who was looking away. "Mianhae..." L said sadly.

Krista suddenly stopped and looked at L curiously. She then asked, "About what?"

L looked at her and then said, "About what happened with you and Veronica. I didn't know Hara was going to do that to you. Who could have known she was that harsh."

"Babo...besides, it's alright. I think...we shoud stop hanging out together. I notice Hara is starting to become suspicious about us." Krista suggested with a sad look.

L was surprised and said, "Ani! Don't say that! Besides, you're actually one of the people that understands me more. Even more than Hara."

Krista looked at L and said, "Chincha?"

L smiled and then he nodded, "Nae."

Krista saw L smiled at her so it made her smile, she then said, "Gomawo..."

Krista looked away from L and she couldn't stop smiling. All of a sudden, there was a bright light behind her but she didn't know. L notices it right away. He looked straight ahead and notice there was a car coming. L was surprised and quickly he pushed Krista out of the way. The car passed by quickly and both Krista and L landed on the ground. "Gwenchana?" L asked.

Krista looked at L and she was surprised at how L's face was so close to hers. "Nae..." Krista said awkwardly.

L smiled and he started to get up. Once he stand up, he stick out his hand. Krista smiled and then she grabbed L's hand. L quickly pulled her up and Krista smiled. When she let go of L's hand...she felt something on her hand...she made a curious look and when she looked at her hand...she stood there frozen.

"Krista, are you ok?" L asked.

"...You're...bleeding." Krista said slowly.

Krista couldn't stop looking at her hand and out of nowhere she started to shake a little. "Yeah and...?" L said as he looked at his hand. Krista's house was in front so she quickly ran in there and then grab something from the bathroom. She back running and then she grabbed L's hand and wrapped it. She then cut it off and L's was surprised. L looked up and notice how nervous Krista was getting. "Krista...you sure you're ok?" L asked.

Krista looked up at L and said, "Yeah! Fine!" She was still shaking nervously and L started to grab her and hug her out of nowhere. Krista was surprised but at the same time...she was still shaking.

"It doesn't look like it. Is something wrong?" L asked.

"Ani...it's nothing." Krista said as she moved away. "Um...I'll see you tomorrow ok." Krista said with a smile.

She then walked to her house and left L outside. L was making a worried look and then he thought, What's going on...?

~Krista's POV~

I rushed inside my housed quickly. Right away, I went up to my room and sat on my bed. I was still shaking after what I saw. Ok! I admit it! I'm scared of blood...! It's just because...something bad happen which made me scared of blood. Seeing blood on L's hand...it got me nervous. I feel bad leaving him behind.

I sat on my bed and I was still shaking from that incident. I forgot I still had the blood stained on my head and I couldn't stop looking at it. I looked at my phone and right away, I called someone...my "twin" she's the one that live close besides, L. I started to dial her number and put the phone next to my ear.

I heard the phone ringing so I waited..."Yobeseyo?"

"Dongsaeng..." I said while my voice was shaking nervously.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Veronica asked.

"...It happened." I said sadly.

"What you mean?" Veronica asked.

"...I can't say it..." I said sadly.

"Do you want me to come over?" Veronica asked.

"Ani...besides, it's getting late." I said.

"You sure?" Veronica asked curiously.

I nodded yes and said, "Nae...I'll see you at school."

"...Ok then annyeong." Veronica said cheerfully.

"Annyeong." I said.

I hung up on Veronica and I made a sad look. Why does my worst fear have to come...I sighed sadly and then I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to get the blood stain off my hand...