The Most Awkward Moment

Secret Friendship

~Veronica's POV~

It's already the weekend. I'm still curious about that phone call with unnie. I wonder why she was so nervous. Anyways, she's probably busy today. Well, mostly everyone is busy. Which for me because, I have nothing to do on the weekends!

I was lying on my bed and just looked at the ceiling all day. Boring...huh? But, out of nowhere something popped up in my mind. I was surprised that it made me quickly sit up from my bed. The first thing that popped up in my mind was Sungyeol. I wonder if he was home today. ...Nah! Now that I think about it, he's probably hanging out with Un Hae! Bleh! I really hate her. She's the one that got me freaking suspended. That b****...

All of a sudden I heard the door. It gave me a curious look, I wonder who's here. I got up from my bed and then I walked up to the door. I slowly open the door half way and peeked my head outsides. Both of my eyes widen in shock. "Sungyeol~!" I blurted out by surprise...

~No One's POV~

"Annyeong~! Are you home alone?" Sungyeol asked curiously.

"Well yeah...what are you doing here?" Veronica asked.

Sungyeol started to smile at Veronica and said, "I got bored."

Veronica made a suspicious look and then asked, "If you're bored, shouldn't you hang out with Un Hae."

"Nah, besides...she's busy with Hara and the others." Sungyeol said.

"Oh...well you can come in." Veronica said as she open the door all the way.

Sungyeol stepped in the house and said, "Gomawo..."

Veronica closed the door from behind and she was still surprised of Sungyeol visiting her. ...I have a feeling this might be awkward. Veronica thought.

Sungyeol was too busy gazing around. Veronica then suddenly asked, "Do you want anything to drink?"

"Um...yeah. Sure!" Sungyeol smiled.

Veronica nodded and she walked over to the kitchen. She then looked in the fridge and got a glass of iced tea for Sungyeol. She walked back while holding the glass in her hand. "Here you go." Veronica said.

While Veronica was about to hand over the ice tea to Sungyeol, she accidentally slipped and spilled the iced tea all over Sungyeol's shirt. Veronica was surprised and she quickly took a step back. "Aigoo! Mianhae!" Veronica said worriedly.

"Ani...it's ok. You just slipped." Sungyeol said.

"I'll go get you an extra shirt." Veronica said as she set the cup down on the nearest table.

Veronica then rushed over to her brother’s room and start to look for a shirt that can fit Sungyeol. Veronica grabbed a random shirt and walked back. When she arrived back, she said, “Sungyeol, I found an extra-“

When Veronica looked up, both of her eyes were widen. At what she was seeing, was a shirtless Sungyeol. “Huh? Oh gomawo Veronica.” Sungyeol said as he got the shirt from Veronica.

Sungyeol notice that Veronica was staring at him like something was wrong with him. He made a curious look and then he asked, “Veronica? Are you ok?”

Veronica slowly started to smile and then started to chuckle. She then said, “Heh, you have no muscles…”

Sungyeol was surprised and then he turned away and said, “Yah! Shikeurro!”

“…Seriously, I’m surprised that you have no abs. Haha, just a tummy.” Veronica teased.

“Hey! It’s not that funny.” Sungyeol shouted.

Veronica quickly took out her phone and she started to take a picture. Sungyeol turned back at Veronica and notice she had a phone. “Are you taking a picture?!” Sungyeol asked.

“Nae! Haha, I’ll remember this has Sungyeol’s tummy!” Veronica smiled.

“Ani, don’t take a picture!” Sungyeol shouted.

Veronica took a picture and then she said, “Too late.”

“Yah!” Sungyeol shouted.

Sungyeol and Veronica just ended up running around the house chasing each other. Sungyeol finally caught Veronica and Veronica delete the "picture". "Your so mean..." Veronica said as she pouted.

"Not even besides, you're the one that started this. If you haven't took that picture." Sungyeol said.

Veronica started to smile and said, "Araso...sheesh."

Sungyeol smiled at her and notice it was getting late. "Omo! It's getting late..I should get going." Sungyeol said as he walked to the door.

Veronica opened the door and Sungyeol headed out. "Well, see you...I'm not sure next week." Sungyeol said.

"Nae...annyeong." Veronica waved.

Sungyeol smiled and then he walked back to his house. While he was walking back, he couldn't stop smiling. ...Am I falling for her? Sungyeol thought to himself all of a sudden...