Everywhere...

Secret Friendship

"Oppa! Oppa!" Hara said happily.

"You have got to be kidding me?" Krista asked as she crossed her arms annoyed.

"Do they like follow you guys everyday?" Cindy asked curiously.

"Aniyo." Hoya said.

"L oppa!" Hara said as she walked up to L and hugged him tightly.

"Of course, someone had to call them." Veronica said as she rolled her eyes.

"Hi Hara." L smiled.

Hara smiled and notice the group of Forever Beatz was there with Infinite. "Why are you guys here?" Hara scoffed.

"Psh! Why do you care huh?" Almiera sneered.

"Ok! That's enough you 2!" Sunggyu said as he separate them apart.

"I think we should get going." Krista suggested.

Krista walked away leaving Sungyeol and the other members of Infinite behind. "K-Krista?!" Sungyeol said surprised.

"Have fun with Un Hae...appa." Krista said as she walked away.

Sungyeol just stand there and the other members made a sad look and followed Krista out of the water park. Sungyeol sighed and Un Hae was clinging on to Sungyeol's arm. "Come on appa! Let's go on the water slide together!" Un Hae said happily.

"Araso..." Sungyeol said.

----------------------

The girls were headed home and they sighed. "Well that was kinda fun." Veronica said as she sat on the floor.

"Yeah not until those s ruined it." Anabell said.

"Don't blame them, blame the person who called them." Gaby said.

"Who? L?" Lexy asked confused.

"Well yeah, she's right." Almiera said. "I mean which member of Infinite is always on their side?" Almiera asked.

"That babo..." Krista said.

"Unnie." Veronica said surprised.

"You alright?" Cindy asked.

"Nae." Krista asked.

"Really, because you left Sungyeol behind with Un Hae." Anabell said.

"Well he can have fun with Un Hae all he wants. Besides, their dating aren't they?" Krista said carelessly.

"Unnie...." Almiera said with a suspicious look.

"Mwoyoe? It's nothing. Honest." Krista said as she left and went into her room.

The other members sighed and made a sad look. "I feel bad for her." Anabell said sadly.

"Well blame L since he was the one that made her like this." Veronica said annoyed.

"Vero is right." Lexy nodded.

All of a sudden they heard someone's phone rang and they notice Krista left her phone behind. Veronica made a curious look and she picked up Krista's phone. She looked at the contact number and it said "Sungyeol appa". Veronica sighed and just answered it, "Yobeseyo?"

"Krista! I'm sorry what happened! Are you ok?" Sungyeol asked nervously.

"Babo! It's Veronica!" Veronica said surprised.

"Ah! Mianhae, wait...why you have Krista's phone?" Sungyeol asked curiously.

"Krista left her phone behind." Veronica said. "So, how's your date with Un hae?" She suddenly asked.

"Yah! Don't mention about that ok." Sungyeol said annoyed.

"Are you guys still at the water park?" Veronica asked curiously.

"Andwae, we just got home. Well all of us except for L." Sungyeol said.

"That babo..." Veronica mumbled.

"Is Krista ok?" Sungyeol asked.

"Well yes and no." Veronica said as she gave out a smile.

"Yah! What do you mean by that?!" Sungyeol asked surprised.

"She's starting to act careless." Veronica said.

"Aigoo, really?! I'll come over." Sungyeol said.

"Aniyo! You don't have to!" Veronica said surprised.

"I don't care. I'm kinda mad at L since he was the one that hurted Krista's feelings. No one hurts Krista or else they will get it. Besides, I feel bad and I want her to be happy." Sungyeol explained.

"Well, she is happy." Veronica said.

"Really? Krista's happy when she acts careless?" Sungyeol asked.

"Yeah you're right." Veronica sighed. "Just come over."

------------------

Later on Sungyeol came over. The other members went somewhere for fresh air. So the only person that was home was the "twins". Sungyeol arrived at their house. He start to take a deep breath and knocked on the door. Veronica quickly got up and answered it right away. "Hey..." Veronica said.

Sungyeol walked in and asked right away, "Where's Krista?"

"Room..." Veronica said as she pointed Sungyeol to the room of Krista's.

Sungyeol walked into Krista's room and just spotted Krista on the internet typing something. "Appa..." Krista said surprised.

"What are you doing?" Sungyeol asked curiously.

"Eh? Nothing. Just typing something that I hate." Krista said. "Like a story!" She smiled.

"What's the story about?" Veronica asked curiously.

"Well, it's about a girl and she used to be sweet and kind because one person changed her life. Until all of a sudden the girl didn't realize that guy liked someone else and just left her!" Krista said annoyed.

Both Veronica and Sungyeol jsut looked at her shocked with an open mouth. "Unnie...." Veronica sighed.

"What? At least it's a good story." Krista said as she shrugged.

Sungyeol sighed and dragged Krista away from the computer. "Alright that's it we're going somewhere." Sungyeol said.

"Andwae! Put me down!" Krista shouted.

"Where are we even going?" Veronica asked.

"Somewhere that she can be cheered up easily." Sungyeol said as he headed out the door while holding Krista.

----------------

Sungyeol and Veronica decided to take Krista to the cafe that he and Veronica usually go to. Krista made a disappointed look at them while for the both of them, they just have out a big grin at Krista. "I hate you guys..." Krista said.

"Well come on, you need to be happy." Veronica sighed.

"I am happy!" Krista said as she smiled.

"Liar." Sungyeol said.

"Shikeurro appa!" Krista said.

The waitor finally arrived and set their drinks on the table. "Well don't you like your drink?" Sungyeol asked with a smile.

"It's a bear..." Krista said as she looked at the drink.

"Nae, but doesn't it remind you of pooh bear?" Sungyeol smiled.

Krista just stayed silent and it gave Sungyeol and awkward moment. "Babo..." Veronica sighed.

"Yeah...I guess." Krista said carelessly.

"Yay!" Sungyeol said as he clapped his hands happily.

All 3 of them were kind of having fun at the cafe and they decided to leave. While they were about to go somewhere else, they lost into a crowd of people. Veronica and Sungyeol made it together but, apparently Krista didn't. When the crowd was cleared up, right away Krista was lost. "You have got to be kidding me..." Krista sighed.

Krista decided to go look for the others by walking around and yet there was still no sign of them. Aigoo! Where could they be?! Krista thought impaitently.

Krista still continue on walking until she bumped into someone. "Ah! Mianhae." Krista said with a smile as she bowed. But, when she looked up...that start to become wide-eyed. "...Myung...soo..." Krista said shocked.