I Thought We Weren't Friends

Secret Friendship

~Krista's POV~

"Myung...soo..." I said surprised.

I looked up at L since it's been a while we looked up at each other. What's he doing here alone? Usually, the reason why he's out is if he's with Hara...but, this time he's not...which made me confused. 

"Krista..." L said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked suspicously.

"I was on a date with Hara but, since there was a crowd I kinda lost her and apparently I found you." L said as he shrugged.

"Of course..." I mumbled to myself. 

Just as I thought, the reason why L was here was because of one thing, his ty girlfriend... I really don't understand why is L on Hara's side exactly. What's so special about her? These kind of questions gets me so confused. Aigoo, what to do?

"What are you doing here?" L asked.

"Huh? Oh, I was with Sungyeol and Veronica until I lost the both of them because of this crowd." I said.

"Oh..." L said.

I actually felt awkward when I'm with L. Since we're kinda mad at each other. But, why are we talking? I thought we were not friends...?

~No One's POV~

Both Krista and L were walking together without saying a word. Krista was looking to the side as for L he was staying quiet. L was looking over at Krista and spotted her not making any eye contact with him.

He actually felt bad for what he did. Mianhae Krista... L thought.

Out of nowhere, L had an idea. He looked at Krista and then suddenly grabbed her wrist out of nowhere. Krista became startled for the moment and then she asked L, "Where are we going?"

L didn't repsond which gave Krista a suspicious look. What's with him today? Krista thought to herself confused.

While L was dragging Krista, both of them just stayed quiet. L suddenly stopped and Krista looked up and out of nowhere, she became wide-eyed. "Mwoyoe...?" She said.

 

L looked over at Krista and a small smile appeared on his face. He then start to walk in while still holding on to Krista's wrist. When they walked inside, right away Krista was gazing around look at so many things of her favorite character, Winnie the Pooh.

L suddenly let go of Krista's wrist and then spotted something that caught his eye. He suddenly then walked up to it and looked at something Krista might like. A winnie the pooh necklace.

L started to smile a little bit and then looked at Krista. "Is that your girlfriend?" The person asked.

L looked back and spotted a women standing in front of the jewelry table. "A-ani..." L said awkwardly. "We're just friends...well sort of."

"How much is it?" He suddenly asked.

"Well this necklace is actually on sale, it cost $50." The person said with a smile.

"I'll take it." L answered without even thinking about it.

The person nodded and took out the necklace. "Do you want it in a box?" She asked.

"Nae..." L said.

The person smiled and then set the necklace nicely in the box. She gave the small box to L and then said, "Here you go. The ribbion I add is special. Have a nice day."

"Thanks." L said as he was about to walk away. 

"Wait, before you go." The person said. "In each store, today is a couple day. And since you guys look like a couple, I'm apparently suppose to give you these bracelets." 

"How much?" L asked.

"It's free since it's a special. But, since you guys are not a couple, I'll just give it to you. Besides, this bracelet can also mean friendship besides, love." The person explained with a smile.

L smiled and he nodded, "Thanks."

------------------------

Krista was looking around and L made a curious look and walked up to her. "What are you looking at?" L asked.

"Huh? Nothing." Krista said as she spotted L.

L smiled and then looked at Krista's wrist and then slowly grab it. Krista made a curious look at L until she spotted what he was doing. Krista suddenly became surprise since she saw something wrapping around her wrist. A bracelet. 

"L, what are you doing?" Krista asked curiously.

"It's a bracelet. Well, more like a friendship bracelet." L said. "Don't worry, I have one as well." L said as he showed it to Krista.

Krista was surprised and then she suddenly asked, "I thought we aren't friends...?"

L slowly make a sad look and said, "I know you're still kinda mad about what happened before, but...I want to say...I'm sorry."

"I know, I know it's because you love Hara more." Krista said. "But, fine...apology accepted."

L smiled and said, "I won't do it again...besides, I actually thought about what I did wrong. And I feel bad, so I won't do it again. Be happy."

Krista smiled and looked up at L and said, "Thanks..."

Both of them exit out of the store and continue on walking somewhere else.

Well, I guess things are back to normal with me and L...I hope so. But, thanks L. I actually miss you making me smile again... Krista thought...