We're Not A Couple

Secret Friendship

Veronica sighed sadly and then said, "Sungyeol, she's nowhere to be found." 

"Well we have to find her. I can't believe we lost her." Sungyeol said.

"Well what do you expect? She's small." Veronica said as she shrugged.

"I know...but, she's not answering her phone." Sungyeol said worriedly.

"Well who knows." Veronica said as she shrugged. 

Both of them were walking around looking for Krista. While they were walking, Veronica suddenly stopped and looked at what was in front of her. Sungyeol continued walking on until he starts to notice that Veronica stopped following him. Sungyeol stopped for a moment and made a confused look. He suddenly looked back and spotted Veronica gazing at something. Sungyeol sighed and then he walked up to Veronica. "Yah! Veronica, you ok?" Sungyeol asked curiously.

Veronica didn't respond anything and just continue on looking. Sungyeol sighed and then just looked at what was in front of Veronica. Sungyeol looked at what was standing in front of him and the first he did was sighed, "Of course..."

What was standing in front of them was a store full of cute animal things. Sungyeol looked over at Veronica and Veronica just kept on gazing at it. Sungyeol slowly start to smile and out of nowhere, he just held on to Veronica's hand and both of them walked inside. Veronica snapped out of it when she felt something touch her hand. 

She start to blink in confusion and when she looked down, she spotted someone's hand helding on to her's. Veronica became confused but, when she slowly looked up...she spotted Sungyeol helding on to her. Veronica looked at Sungyeol surprised but, Sungyeol didn't mind her. A smile slowly start to appear on Veronica's face and she just continue on doing what's Sungyeol is going to do.

Both of them arrived inside the animal store and right away, Veronica was hypnotize by the store...again. Sungyeol looked at Veronica and right away he sighed. He let go of Veronica's hand and he starts to look around. While Sungyeol was looking around there was so many things he spotted. He keeps seeing puppies, hello kitty, keroppi, and well winnie the pooh. Sungyeol stopped in front of the winnie the pooh things and right away he start to smile. I remember Krista-ah is a fan of winnie the pooh. Sungyeol thought happily. When he looked over, something suddenly caught his eye. Sungyeol stopped for a moment and looked at the perfect thing that suits Veronica.

Sungyeol start to smile and right away he decided that this should go with the gift he brought for Veronica before. Right away, an idea suddenly popped up in his head. Sungyeol suddenly got the stuffed pikachu and then walked up to the cashier register. "Annyeonghaseyo." Sungyeol said as he bowed. "I like to buy this."

"Of course!" The cashier said with a smile. "Is it for a special someone?" She suddenly asked.

"Well yes." Sungyeol nodded.

"Ah...just what I thought. You and that girl must be a couple then." The cashier said.

Sungyeol became shocked and then he said, "Aniyo, aniyo. We're just friends."

"Oh...I see. Well you guys do look like a couple. Anyway, here you go." The cashier said as she handed the Sungyeol the bag which had the stuffed pikachu in it.

"Gamshamida." Sungyeol said as he bowed.

"Chumaneyo." The cashier said. "Oh! Wait! Before you go," The cashier suddenly called out.

Sungyeol made a curious look when he spotted the cashier looking through something. The cashier sighed and then handed 2 bracelets to Sungyeol. "Here, today is actually a couple special or also known as a friendship special. And since you come into the store, these bracelets are free." The cashier explained.

"Couple special?" Sungyeol said confused.

The cashier nodded and said, "Nae. These bracelets are like matching couple or just true friendship. Here, you can give it to that girl you went to the store with. Besides, you guys are close friends, so that bracelet means something." She gave out a smile and Sungyeol nodded and smile back.

"Nae, thank you." Sungyeol said as he bowed and waved bye. 

The cashier nodded and waved bye back to Sungyeol. Sungyeol walked up to Veronica and spotted Veronica still looking around and gazing at things. For some reason it made Sungyeol smile all of a sudden. "Are you still looking for things?" Sungyeol suddenly asked.

"Huh? Andwae. Are you done buying things?" Veronica asked curiously.

"Nae...oh, um...there's something I want to give you." Sungyeol said as he didn't make eye contact with Veronica.

Veronica suddenly gave a curious look and then spotted what Sungyeol have in his hand. Veronica suddenly chang to a confused expression and then asked, "Sungyeol is that a-"

"Their friendship bracelets. Apparently when I was buying something the cashier said that there's a couple special or known as a friendship special today. Well, when I was buying something the cashier gave me this for free. Since she gave me 2, I decide to give you the other one. Besides, we're close friends." Sungyeol explained.

Veronica looked at the bracelet Sungyeol gave her and looked back at Sungyeol with a smile and nodded in agreement. While both of them were walking out the store they suddenly spotted someone familiar, or 2 familiar people. Both of them made a confused look and just stand there for a moment as the 2 familiar people walks by.

"Unnie...?" Veronica said confused...