After School Friendship

Secret Friendship

~Krista’s POV~

Aigoo, finally school is over. I walked out of my classroom and was about to walk home. Apparently I didn’t see the others...probably they went home already. I walked out and I was already at the front of the school. While I was walking, I spotted L...which kind of made me smile...but, it actually didn’t make me smile.

Why I didn’t smile? Because, Hara was there. Of course her and L were just cuddling at the front of the school which made me feel awkward. I rolled my eyes right away and just walk away without them noticing me. Gosh! I hate it when couples always do that in front of people! You’re making them feel awkward! Babos...

While I was walking, I spotted an ice cream place. I made a curious look if I should go in there and get some ice cream. All I did was just shrugged and walked inside. I order a cup of vanilla since well, it was my favorite flavor.
I sat down at a table and it felt awkward, but I didn’t care and just ate my ice cream. Out of nowhere, I didn’t know that someone just sat in front of me and I try to ignore that person, but when I looked up...both of my eyes widen...

~No One's POV~

“Annyeong!” L said with a smile.

Krista stood silent and all she did was just look at L with her wide eyes. L made a curious look and started to wave his hand in front of Krista’s face. “Yah! Gwenchana?” L asked curiously.

Krista blinked her eyes how many times and she shook her head. “Babo! When did you even get here?!” Krista asked.

L started to smile at her and said, “Just now.” “I spotted this ice cream place and I figure I should go get some ice cream. When I order some ice cream, that was when I spotted you sitting all alone” He added.

“...Ok, but what about Hara? You were making lovey dovey with her in the front of the school. Which made me feel awkward since I have to walk pass you guys.” Krista said as she rolled her eyes.


“Well, sorry...it’s not my fault I’m adorable.” L teased.


“Adorable? Sure...” Krista said as she rolled her eyes.

“Come on you think I’m cute.” L smiled.

“Oh yeah...you’re adorable.” Krista said sarcastically.

“...You have to be this mean?” L asked as he pouted.

“Nae!” Krista smiled.

L was still pouting which made Krista smiled. She then notice L has whip cream on his so she grabbed a finger and put it on his nose. “You need to stop pouting...besides, you don’t have to be that sad.” Krista said.

L smiled and then he wiped off the whip cream on his nose. He then asked, “What kind of ice cream did you get?”

“Guess...” Krista suggested.

“Chocolate?” L asked.

“Ani...” Krista said as she nodded no.

L thought again and said, “Mango?”

“...Nope!” Krista smiled.

He started to think again...and this time...he finally said, “Vanilla.”

Krista smiled and she nodded, “You got it right.”

“Aish, do you always have to get vanilla?” L asked curiously.

“Babo, you should know that’s my favorite ice cream.” Krista said as she made a serious look.

“Araso...” L mumbled.

“Babo...” Krista said quietly.

“Yah! I heard that!” L blurted out.

Both of them smiled at each other and they started laughing. While they were walking home, it became awkward between them. “Well, here’s my house.” Krista said as she stopped right in front of it.

“That was fun.” L said with a smile.

“Yeah...see you tomorrow.” Krista said as she waved.

L smiled and he waved back. When Krista went inside her house, L sighed and walked all the way to his house. Both of them didn’t know who was watching this whole time. Hara was hiding behind a tree and she made a suspicious look.

“What the heck is going on between them? What are you hiding Krista?”...

~Anabell’s POV~

I was walking all alone after school, since I didn't seen the others. While I was walking, something caught my eye so I stopped quickly. I started to smile and just walk in there since, it was actually my favorite place to go...an arcade.

Right away, I started to play some games. While I was playing, someone covered my eyes which made me messed up. I was trying to see but, when the stranger uncover my eyes...it was already game over. I started to get upset and I turned around and started to blurt out, “Dude! What the heck?! Why would you even do that?!”

When I looked up, that was when I stood quiet. “Sheesh, you’re still the same when you play video games.” Woohyun said.

~No One’s POV~

“What are you doing here?!” Anabell asked surprised.

“I was walking by and spotted you playing some games. Do you have to yell at me when I cover your eyes?!” Woohyun asked by surprised.

“Well, you made me mad! Besides, you made me have a game over.” Anabell said.

“Mianhae...” Woohyun said as he pouted.

Anabell sighed and said, “It’s ok...I know you didn’t mean to...”

Woohyun smiled and said, “Yay!”

Anabell started to smile and both of them started to play all the games. While both of them were walking, that was when Anabell stopped and she spotted a claw machine game full of her favorite animal, penguins!

“Penguins!” Anabell said happily.

Woohyun was thinking if he should win one for her. But, all he did was just shrugged...he then walked up to the claw machine game and started to play it. Anabell made a curious look and then she asked, “Woohyun what are you doing?”

“I’m going to win you a penguin. Since you want one so bad.” Woohyun said.

Anabell was surprise and said, “Ani! You don’t have to. Besides, it’s a hard game.”

Woohyun was focusing on trying to get one until he had the perfect timing. The claw started to go down and Anabell was looking at it. When it got back up, it grabbed the penguin. Anabell was surprised at what she was seeing. When the penguin dropped into the box, Woohyun kneeled down and he grabbed the penguin. He then got back up and gave to Anabell. “Here...” Woohyun said.

Anabell was still surprise and she slowly took the penguin. She then started to hug it and said, “Gomawo...”xl8WXEbRM1KEDCqxS190QWllL5TU43MIlK_cS48a
After the arcade, that was when they decided to go home. Anabell and Woohyun were walking together, but it was awkward between them.

When they arrived in front of Anabell’s house. “Thanks for the penguin again.” Anabell said.

“Your welcome. Besides, I know how much you love penguins” Woohyun said.

Anabell smiled and she just walked to her house. She stopped and that was when she turned back and waved at Woohyun. She then unlocked the door and walked inside her house. Woohyun sighed and then that was when he walked to his house...