Traitor

Secret Friendship

Na Eun arrived back at the abandon house and notice that there it was quiet. "Unnie, I'm home." Na Eun said.

"Hello?" She spoke again as she notice that it was too quiet in the house. "Anybody home?"

"You traitor!" A voice suddenly spoke.

"Bwoh?" Na Eun blinked. 

All of a sudden, Kyungsam pinned Na Eun to the wall and Na Eun got scared. "You freaking traitor! How could you betray Hara like that?!" Kyungsam reviled.

"Mwoyoe?!" Na Eun said shocked. "What do you mean?!"

"Oh...you know what we're talking about Na Eun..." Another voice spoke.

Na Eun looked over and spotted Hara walking into the sunlight revealing herself. Na Eun's eyes widen at Hara's expression. Hara was giving the death glare at Na Eun. "Poor Na Eun, you thought that we weren't going to find out that you were on Infinite's side." Hara said sarcastically.

She walked up to Na Eun slowly and Na Eun was becoming frightened and worried about this. "Thanks to Hani, she saw you talking to Infinite. She heard the whole thing. I should have known ever since I have made friends with you, you were different from us." Hara scoffed.

"I have to do it!" Na Eun suddenly shouted. "Everything is your fault! This wouldn't have happen if you would have just gotten over the break up! L loves someone else, you're just going to have to deal with it!"

"Shikkeurro!" Hara shouted.

She slapped Na Eun across the face and she was breathing in an anger tone. "You don't say that to your unnie Na Eun. I can't believe you would act this way." Hara scolded in disappointment.

Hara suddenly went into Na Eun's pocket and got a hold of her phone. "Let see how Infinite react when they hear the bad news..." Hara said as she looked at Na Eun's phone.

----------------

Krista was at home just cooking for Infinite. As for Infinite, since they had homework, they just focus on their homework instead since Krista was taking her time cooking the food. "Krista, would you hurry it up with the food, I am starving already!" Dongwoo whined.

"Yah! As you can see, cooking takes time!" Krista said. "Aish, just because I am the only girl in this house, doesn't mean you have to rush my cooking." 

"Mianhae..." Dongwoo pouted.

"Dongwoo, give Krista a break. She's the only member left. And she has to stay with us." Sungyeol insisted.

"Araso!" Dongwoo sighed.

Krista notice Sungjong's phone was ringing all of a sudden. Sungjong's phone was vibrating and Krista walked over to Sungjong's phone and glance to see who was calling. Krista lightly pick up Sungjong's phone and read the words "Na Eun". She answer the call and put the phone next to her ear and spoke, "Yobeseyo?"

"So, I see you're with the Infinite members right now." Hara smirked.

Krista's expression changed into a frightened one. She stood silent for a moment and said, "Hara..."

"Surprised to hear me? Or were you hoping to hear from Na Eun." Hara said sarcastically. "Your little "spy" got caught."

"B-But how?" Krista asked.

"Hani of course. Do you really think, letting Na Eun go to our side would be easier for you guys?" Hara asked. "Guess what, it's not."

"There's nothing you can do to stop us. We're going to release them no matter what." Krista spoke.

Her heart start to beat at a quick paste. Her eyes widen in fear and throat was suddenly becoming dry. Krista's lip start to quiver and Hara scoffed at her words, "Stop you guys. Psh! It's now or never. Bring L over or your friends and Na Eun regret it. You will be next..."

Krista suddenly hung up without saying a word to Hara. Krista slowly put the phone down and Krista start to shake. Tears start to run and she suddenly drop to the floor landing on both of her knees. L walked in the kitchen and notice Krista giving a frightened look. L was smiling happily before, but as he saw Krista's expression, he became more worried. "Krista!" L said as he quickly ran over to Krista.

He kneel down close to Krista and slowly help her out. "O-Oppa..." Krista stuttered.

"What happened?" L asked.

"H-H-Hara...she...she caught Na Eun..." Krista said.

L's eyes widen and he suddenly bring Krista close to him. "It's ok...if she comes after you...I won't let that happen..." L said as he gave a sad look.

Krista was shaking in fear but, when she heard L's heartbeat, it slowly make her feel calm. She slowly put her arms up and start to hug L back. She closed her eyes and buried her face onto L's chest. "Myungsoo..." Krista softly said as a tear slid down her cheek.

Sungjong walked in the kitchen and notice the 2. "What happened?" Sungjong asked curiously.

L glance up at Sungjong and spoke, "We got some bad news."

------------------

"BWOH?!" The 6 members shouted.

"Already?!" Woohyun sighed.

"Hara, seriously want to continue going on with L..." Sunggyu said as he face-palmed himself.

"It's true...the reason why Krista is like this because Hara called." L said.

L looked over at Krista and gave a sad sigh, he start to bring Krista close and Krista gave a sad look. "What are we going to do? Hara is becoming desperate and we don't have Na Eun. She was our only help in order for us to get Forever Beatz back." Sungyeol said sadly.

"We will figure something out..." Krista spoke sadly. "It just takes time..."

Sungyeol notice Krista's frightened feeling. Her skin was becoming pale, and her eyes was still widen from the shock. "You're right..." Sungyeol nodded in agreement.

Krista looked up at L and L just kissed Krista on the forehead and said, "Everything is going to be ok. Nothing is not going to happen to you..."

Krista hugged L by the waist and just laid her head on L's shoulder, "I know..." She said shyly.

--------------------

Krista was sitting on the couch with L and as for the other members, they went out to get some grocery food for dinner. "Gwenchana?" L asked curiously. "You have been giving that frightened look ever since that call. How many times do I have to tell you, that everything is going to be fine...?"

"A million times..." Krista groaned.

"Not even a million." L grinned.

"Whatever!" Krista sighed. "I'm just worried about the other members. Even my own "twin" got kidnap." 

"I know...but, it takes time...there's nothing to worry about. Infinite is always here for you...I'm always here for you." L said.

Krista gave a small smile once she heard those words that L said. She laid her head on L's shoulder and said, "If you were on Hara's side...i actually would have no idea what to do to save them. Appa and the others will help. But, with you...it will feel like i lose you because you left me to go with Hara."

L's smile faded for a moment and his expression sfotens on Krista. "If i was on her side...i will still help no matter what for them to escape." L said.

Krista glance up at L and said, "Gomawo..."

L smiled and leaned in and gave a long kiss on Krista's forehead. Krista smiled as L moved away and she continue cuddling with him.

------------

"I can't believe this happen. We were so close in escaping with Na Eun." Lexy whined.

"Until Hani ruin the moment..." Gaby mumbled.

"Now its only up to both Infinite and Krista." Veronica said.

"Yeah but what are they going to do? Hara is already becoming suspicious. She's getting on to Krista and Infinite's plan." Anabell mentioned.

"But, the thing is...what is their plan?" Cindy asked.

"We're just going to have to wait and find out. Besides, Krista is with Infinite. If she was working alone, she wouldn't know what to do." Almiera said.

"Let just be happy that this drama with Infinite is over." Gaby sighed in relief.

"I'm sorry...everyone..." Na Eun said sadly.

Everyone glance over and spotted Na Eun tied up on the side just like the other 5 members. "Na Eun, it's not your fault. It was Hani's." Veronica said as her expression softens.

"Nae! Hani was the one who ruined the moment." Anabell mumbled.

"So you're guys are not mad about me being caught?" Na Eun asked curiously.

"Aniyo, we were never mad." Cindy said. "Even though you're a traitor to them...you're one of us now."

Na Eun gave a small smile and said, "Gamshamida...Forever Beatz..."

---------------

"Hara! Now what the heck are we going to do?!" Jessica asked impatiently.

"Jessica is right," Haneul nodded. "Na Eun was a traitor to us this whole time and now Infinite and Krista might have another plan going on." 

"So, we can figure that plan out easily..." Un Hae said. "Right?"

"Depends..." Hara said. "Since Infinite is on Forever Beatz's side I have no idea if their plan will work or not."

"So, let Infinite save Forever Beatz instead." Yongjae said. 

"Yeah, but what about Krista? She is the one ruining the moment." Hani mentioned.

"We can try kidnapping her." Haneul shrugged. 

"Psh! Those 2 knuckleheads has already tried kidnapping her. Apparently, she knows how to defend herself. Plus, she is always with Myungsoo." Hara said in an annoyed voice.

"Then remind me why those 2 idiots are working with us anyway if they ." Jessica said as she has folded arms.

"Because they are the only 2 guys that will listen to me unlike other people." Hara said.

"So, what's the plan? Are we really going to kidnap Krista?" Haneul asked curiously.

"No! We can't." Yongjae denied. "If she is always with L, it's going to be harder than before."

"Then, why won't we kidnap L instead." Hani suggested.

"No, because he is always with Krista. Those 2 will protect each other no matter what. So it's hard to separate them." Hara mentioned.

"What about the other Infinite members?" Jessica mentioned.

"Still no, because they are always with Krista." Hara said.

"So many bad things. We are really bad at planning these kind of things." Haneul sighed.

"Hm...then what should we do? Keep the other 5 members plus Na Eun here?" Jessica asked.

"Yes." Haneul agreed.

"Don't worry, we will figure something out. For now, we just need to keep those girls here no matter what...with no escape." Hara smirked.