Hara's Jealously

Secret Friendship

It was already lunch time, everyone was sitting at their usual table. Everyone sat down and Krista was actually the last one who sat down at the table. When she sat down, she notice that her friends were staring at her. She looked at them curiously and then asked, "Mwoyoe?"

"Unnie...what's going on with you and L?" Veronica asked as she made a suspicious look.

Krista made a surprise look at them and said, "What are you talking about? It's nothing!"

"Liar!" Cindy blurted out.

"...We saw what you did." Almiera said with a smile.

"Yah! What you mean?" Krista asked curiously.

"While you were laughing, you were laying your head on L's shoulder..." Lexy mentioned slowly.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Krista lied as she pretended to roll her eyes.

"Unnie, you do know!" Veronica said.

"Ok fine..." Krista pouted.

"Aw...but, what did you do that for huh?" Anabell asked.

"Nothing, it was an accident. Besides, L knows that." Krista said.

"Ok...then." Gaby said as she smiles.

"Aish...you guys are mean." Krista sighed.

~Hara's POV~

Everyone was talking to each other and I notice how happy everyone was. But, when I looked around...that was when Hani got my attention. I made a confused look at her, why is she making a serious look. I also notice that my own dongsaeng-ah is not talking. When I looked at Dongwoo, I can tell right away he was not even freaking worried about her. What the heck? Babo! You're suppose to be supporting my best friend! I thought angrily.

"Hani gwenchana?" I asked curiously.

Hani looked up at me all of a sudden, at first I was scared...because this was actually the first time I seen her mad about something, and this time...it's not Gaby. "Ani, I'm just mad." She said.

"About what?..." Un hae said as she interrupted what I was about asked.

"...I'm just mad at freaking L right now for what he did!" Hani mentioned out loud.

I looked up at L and I spotted him making a curious look, "What are you talking about?" L asked.

"...You know what I'm talking about. I saw what you did to Krista when we were watching that presentation." Hani said.

"...Krista?" I asked as I made a suspicious look at L. "Oppa, what is she talking about...?" I suddenly asked.

~No One's POV~

Sungyeol kind of saw what happened and he knows what Hara was talking about. Out of nowhere, he started to bit his lip worriedly. He looked at Krista with the corner of her eye and he made a worried look. Dongsaeng-ah... Sungyeol thought worriedly.

"Mwoyoe?" L asked curiously.

"Babo, when you ask that question, Krista was laughing and she laid her head on your shoulder! No one didn't notice, but for me...I apparently notice!" Hani mentioned out loud.

"Yah! You don't have to yell!" Dongwoo said surprised.

"Wae? That babo is freaking making Hara mad!" Hani pointed out.

"Is it true...?" Hara suddenly asked.

L stayed silent since he didn't know what to say. He then looked down and made a sad look. Hara notice that he might be lying. So she sighed and quickly got up. She then started to walk up to Forever Beatz's table angrily. Infinite and the other girls made a surprise look. L looked up and he didn't know what to say.

Krista was talking with everyone else and she didn't know Hara came over, not even the other members. Hara made a serious look at them...mostly Krista and she started to clear just to get their attention. Everyone looked behind...and that was when all of them fell silent. "Is it true?" Hara suddenly asked.

Everyone was confused so Veronica asked, "About...?"

"Babo, you guys know what I'm talking about." Hara said all of a sudden.

"We don't freaking know what you're talking about." Anabell said as she made a serious look.

"Yes you do, well you can ask Krista." Hara said as she made a suspicious look at her.

The other members looked at Krista and Krista didn't know what was exactly going on. "Actually, I don't know what you're talking about." Krista said quietly.

"Uh huh, sure..." Hara said as she rolled her eyes. "I heard what's going on between you and L. I heard about your little "accident" during the presentation." Hara said as she made a suspicious look.

Shoot! Now I'm caught! Krista thought as she made a worried look.

Krista looked down and Hara knows it was the truth. She then walked over to her and then grabbed a milk out of a random kids' hand. "...This is what you get for freaking messing with my boyfriend." Hara said.

She slowly then started to pour the milk all over Krista's hair. The other members made a surprise look along with Krista. When Hara finished, she just throw the milk at the table and walked away like nothing happened. People were watching and they made a surprise look. Krista suddenly got up and stormed out of the cafeteria. The other members looked at each other and they decided to go after her. Hara started laughing and she laid her head on L's shoulder.

Sungyeol made an upset look at her and he started to become mad, "...What the heck? Hara you know she didn't mean." Sungyeol suddenly said.

"Oppa, don't talk to her like that!" Un Hae said surprised.

"Who cares! What she did was wrong?" Sungyeol said as he made a serious look at Un hae.

Un Hae was surprised and she became speechless. Sungyeol looked at her and then he looked at L and Hara. He got up and walked out of the cafeteria angrily and went to look for Krista and the others. Krista was in the bathroom washing her hair and the girls just walked in there. "Unnie!" Veronica called out.

"Gwenchana? Don't worry Hara is just...you know what." Anabell said as she tried to hold it in.

"I can't believe she did that to you." Gaby said.

"It's alright...besides, I probably deserve it." Krista said sadly.

"Yah, unnie don't say that. Besides Hara is a b****!" Veronica said.

Krista made a sad look and she didn't know what to say. She started to put her hair up in a ponytail and walked out of the bathroom. When she walked out, she accidentally hit Sungyeol with the door. Krista suddeenly stopped and she looked up. When she looked up, that was when she spotted Sungyeol. "Gwenchana?" Sungyeol asked worriedly.

Krista made a sad look and just hugged Sungyeol out of nowhere, "Appa...I freaking hate Hara!" Krista said sadly.

Sungyeol heard what Krista said and hugged her back, "Gwenchanyo...you know how Hara is..." Sungyeol said sadly.

The other members walked out of the bathroom and spotted Sungyeol. "Sungyeol..." Veronica said surprised.

Sungyeol looked u and he gave out a smile, "Annyeong!" Sungyeol smiled.

"...So, you saw what happened..." Cindy said.

"Nae, and right now I'm mad at Hara. She shouldn't have done that to Krista." Sungyeol said.

"...It's ok, besides, you guys don't have to do anything about it. I just have a feeling it might become worst." Krista said sadly.

"Unnie, are you sure?" Veronica asked with a worried look.

Krista sighed and she nodded. She then walked away and everyone was watching her...

------------------------------------------------------

~Gaby's POV~

Ok, right now I'm upset with Hara. How can she freaking hurt my dongsaeng ah like that. ...Even though I seen Krista made how many times...and it's really scary. I still don't get why doesn't she want us to do anything about it. I understand it's her problem...but, we're trying to help her out. All of us are there for her...

I was walking at the front of school. I decided to walk home, since well, it was a nice day. While I was walking, out of nowhere...someone called my name. "Gaby!" The person called out.

It sounded familar to me so I stopped, when I turned around...that was when I saw Dongwoo.