Friendship Slowly Fading Away

Secret Friendship

~Krista's POV~

I feel so stupid right now! L, he didn't care...why do I feel so heartbroken? I walked out of there for a reason. Hara, she was giving me a hard time! L didn't even do anything about it! ...But, I just realize something...is it me? Or, is our friendship fading away...?

"Krista!" A familiar voice called out.

I looked up and spotted Sungyeol, looking around making a worried look. I would call back to him...but, the thing is...I didn't. I just sat there. He was still looking, in that exact spot. My eyes, it slowly started to become red...slowly start to become puffy. "Appa?" I suddenly blurted out.

...I spotted him stopped...Sungyeol turned around and both of us made eye contact. "Aigoo, Krista." He said in a relief and quickly walked up to me.

~No One's POV~

"Krista, what are you doing here?" Sungyeol asked worriedly.

"Mianhae..." Krista said sadly. She slowly turned away trying not to make eye contact with Sungyeol.

Sungyeol sighed and just sat next to Krista, "Is everything ok? Are you about to cry?" Sungyeol asked.

"Ani..." Krista lied. "I'm not crying..."

"Krista..." Sungyeol said sadly.

"I said...I'm not going to cry." Krista hesitated.

Her eyes started to become more puffy and she was trying to hold her tears, but...out of nowhere she started to cry. Tears were continuously running down both sides of her cheeks. "No! I'm not ok..." She finally spoke.

"I can't believe L would do that...he would be on Hara's side instead of mine." Krista cried out. "Does he really love her more...? He doesn't care about me anymore does he?"

"Yah! Krista don't say that. I mean it can be true that L might love Hara more. But, I know...he never stop caring about you." Sungyeol said.

"I don't care! I saw what he did out there! He went on to Hara's side instead of mine!" Krista shouted.

Sungyeol sighed and then started to comfort Krista. "It's going to be ok. Even though he doesn't care about you. Just remember, your appa is always here for you. And don't forget about your "twin"." Sungyeol smiled.

Krista then started to smile a little bit and said, "Araso...thanks appa."

Sungyeol just smiled and all he did was just hug Krista tighter and said, "Chumanae..."

--------------------

It was already lunch time. The day went by that quickly. Veronica arrived at her usual table and she spotted the others. But, she was kinda surprise because, she spotted Hoya sitting at the table. "Hey guys...Hoya." Veronica said.

"Hey." Hoya said.

"Hoya will be sitting with us from now on...since he's worried about Cindy." Almiera said.

"Aw...just don't make lovey dovey in front of us." Veronica mentioned.

"Araso..." Cindy laughed.

"Any sign of Krista?" Anabell asked with a worried look.

"Ani, I haven't seen her. Even in 4th period she wasn't there." Veronica said sadly.

"Weird, do you think she went home early?" Hoya asked.

"Ani, that can't be it." Veronica said confused.

Krista finally arrived and she was walking up to her usual table, "Oh...there she is." Lexy pointed out.

"Unnie!" Veronica said.

"Krista, where have you been?" Anabell asked with a worried look.

"The nurse's room." Krista said.

"Wae...?" Cindy asked.

"I just need to take a rest." Krista said.

"Well it does actually look like you did take a nap. Yah! Stop being like Veronica!" Gaby said surprised.

"Araso, and I'm not..." Krista smiled.

Krista looked at Hara's table and of course, the members of Infinite was there. Krista glared at Hara but, she forgot all about L that he didn't know he was there. Krista bit the bottom of her lip and sighed, "Krista?" Almiera asked.

"Huh? Sorry..." Krista said.

"Boy, lots of things are on your mind right now." Lexy said.

"Yes, lots of things are..." Krista said as she made a confused look...