Slowly Changing

Secret Friendship

"Unnie...?" Veronica called out confused.

Krista suddenly stopped and spotted both Sungyeol and Veronica walking out of the store together. Krista slowly start to smile and said, "Sungyeol, Veronica."

"Yay! We finally found you!" Sungyeol said happily as he start to hug Krista tightly out of nowhere.

"Can't...breathe...appa..." Krista said as she slowly starts to lose her breath.

Sungyeol start to be wide-eyed and quickly let go of Krista. "Aigoo, mianhae." Sungyeol said as he bowed.

Krista smiled and said, "It's ok..."

"Sorry we lost you. Where did you go?" Veronica asked curiously.

"Well, since you guys lost me in that crowd...I kinda bumped into someone." Krista said as she looked at L who was standing behind her.

L walked to the side slowly and he gave out a small smile and waved awkwardly. "Hey guys..."

"L..." Veronica said surprised.

"So you found Krista?" Sungyeol asked as he crossed his arms.

"Well, we kinda bumped into each other." L said as he shrugged.

"When we saw each other, L kinda lost Hara and have no idea where she went. As for me, I told him I lost you guys. So, he decides to help me find you guys." Krista explained.

Veronica made a suspicious look at L and then said, "Weird, who could have known L can be this helpful."

L sighed and didn't say anything. "Myungsoo-oppa~!" Someone suddenly called out.

The 4 of them looked over and everyone made an annoyed look. Hara was giving out a big smile and waving happily. She then quickly walked up to L and hugged him tightly. "Ah! L! I finally found you! When I lost you in the crowd, I was worried." Hara said as she made a worried look.

"It's alright, besides, I was about to go look for you. I was just helping a friend." L said as he looked at Krista and gave out a small smile.

Krista heard what L said and a smile start to appear on her face. "Oh..." Hara said awkwardly.

"Well anyways, oppa you would never believe what I have got you when I lost you. I was walking in the store and this nice cashier gave me this couple bracelet. When she gave it to me, it made me think about you." Hara explained as she showed L the bracelet. "And it's your favorite color, black!" She added.

Krista suddenly gave out a surprise look and right away she quickly hid her arm with the bracelet behind her back. L had the same expression as well and just did the same thng as what Krista did. "Oh, gomawo Hara." L said.

"Your welcome! Come on! You should wear it. Besides, I'm wearing mine!." Hara said happily as she showed her bracelet to L.

"Araso..." L sighed.

Hara smiled and just put the bracelet on his other wrist. Krista looked away not making any eye contact with neither L or Hara. Hara smiled as she saw the bracelet on L's wrist and wraps her arms around L's. "We should get going." Hara said as she laid her head on L's shoulder.

"Um...ok. See you at home Sungyeol." L said as he waved.

"Bye." Sungyeol said as he gave out a fake smile and waved.

L walked away with Hara and Krista sighed and made a sad look. Veronica notice and right away she put her arm around Krista's shoulder. "Come on unnie, we should head home." Veronica said happily.

"Araso." Krista said as she gave out a fake smile.

----------------------------

It was already 5PM and when the "twins" arrived at the house, they spotted the other members. "Hey, look who's finally back." Almiera said with a smile.

"Hey guys." Veronica said.

"Did you guys heard that they were having a couple special today?" Gaby asked.

"Yeah, we heard about it." Krista nodded.

"Did you guys get one?" Veronica asked.

"I did, apparently I got a red one." Anabell said.

"Who's has the other one huh?" Cindy asked as she nudged Anabell's arm.

Anabell made an annoyed look at Cindy and just mumbled, "Woohyun." "But, it's a friendship bracelet. Since well we're close...that's all." She added.

"Araso, whatever you say." Lexy smiled.

"Shikeurro." Anabell said.

"What about you guys?" Krista asked.

"I got a green one." Gaby said. "And Dongwoo has the other pair."

"What? You guys a couple now?" Veronica teased.

"No! We're just friends." Gaby said surprised.

"I got an orange one. And you should know who has the other pair." Cindy smiled.

"Your Hoya..." Everyone said bored.

Cindy looked at them surprised and said, "Wow you guys sound like you hate him or something."

"Ani, it's just that you the only person who has a boyfriend and as for us, we don't. It can be a little awkward." Almiera said as she shrugged.

"You're making us feel left out umma." Veronica said.

"Well, sorry." Cindy said.

"I got a yellow one a while ago. Sungyeol has the other pair." Veronica smiled.

"Yellow for pikachu." Krista smiled.

"Yup!" Veronica said as she gave out a big grin.

"I got a purple one. Sunggyu has the other one." Almiera said.

"You and Sunggyu have gotten closer than before." Lexy mentioned. "What's going on between you 2?"

Almiera was surprised and then said, "Nothing is going on." 

"Ok, then..." Lexy said as she made a suspicous look.

"I got a white one. Sungjong has the other one." Lexy smiled.

"The 2 people who has a lot of things in common." Anabell smiled.

"Yup!" Lexy nodded. "And we're just friends." She quickly mentioned.

"Well, what about you unnie?" Veronica asked as she looked at Krista.

"Oh...I didn't get one." Krista lied as she quickly hide the bracelet.

Veronica made a suspicious look at her and then said, "Liar..." 

"Am not!' Krista pointed out.

"Then what's that you're hiding?" Veronica asked.

Krista just stared at Veronica for a moment and then said, "Nothing..."

Veronica sighed and then quickly tickled Krista which made her laugh and move around. Veronica quickly grab her arm and she made a surprise look. "She does have one!" Veronica called out.

Krista sat back up and snatch her wrist away from Veronica. "Yah! You don't have to shout it." Krista sighed.

"Who has the other pair?" Anabell asked.

"Secret..." Krista smiled.

"It's L." Veronica said.

Krista made a surprise look and sighed, "Dongsaeng...wae..."

"L?! I thought you guys weren't friends anymore?" Cindy asked surprised.

"Well, apparently when Veronica and Sungyeol lost me in the crowd! L apologizes." Krista said.

"And you accept it?" Anabell asked surprised.

"Well yes and no. I don't know, right now...I'm so unsure. I'm glad L apologizes but, the other thing is...I don't trust him. What if he does that again? Takes Hara's sides." Krista explained.

"Well if that babo does, then we'll help you out Krista." Lexy smiled.

"Araso..." Krista nodded. "Thanks..."

------------------------

It was already 8PM and finally L arrived back at Infinite's house. "And look who finally arrived back." Dongwoo said.

"Sorry..." L said.

"Let me guess, he has been busy with Hara?" Hoya asked.

"Well yes, before..." L said.

"Well he wasn't that busy. Mostly the whole day he was with Krista." Sungyeol said as he shrugged.

"I heard Hara gave you a bracelet from that couple special. Looks like all of us got one." Sungjong smiled.

"Nae..." L nodded and then walked in his room.

The rest of the Infinite members were confused on what was going on with him. L was sitting on his bed looking at both of the bracelets he has. The black that Hara gave him a while ago. And the blue that he gave the other pair to Krista and brought her that necklace. L sighed sadly and start to bite his lips as he think. Which one...? L asks himself.

As he was thinking, a smile slowly start to appear ons his face and that's when it got him. He slowly got up from the bed and set the black bracelet that Hara gave him in one of his drawers and as for the blue one he decided to keep it on his wrist. L slowly start to smile as he looked at the blue bracelet he was wearing. He sighed happily and then right away he went to sleep.

Later on, Dongwoo arrived in the room and was about to sleep. As he walked in, he spotted L asleep already. Dongwoo sighed in annoyance but, he suddenly became surprise at what he was seeing. L was wearing the blue bracelet instead of the black one that Hara gave him and right away Dongwoo was confused. Didn't L have the black one? Dongwoo thought to himself.

Dongwoo spotted the drawer and spotted one of them was opened. Dongwoo was confused and just walked over to the open drawer and that was when he spotted the black one sitting inside the drawer. Dongwoo slowly closed it and smiled at L. If L's not wearing the black one...? Who's the other person that has the blue one? Dongwoo thought to himself curiously.

Dongwoo start to think about it for a moment and as he was thinking, a small smile came up. Dongwoo looked at L and he sighed. "You're starting to change...have you decided who you really like now? ...Or...not yet?" Dongwoo said...