Have I Moved On?

Secret Friendship

It was the next day of school, Krista arrived at school and she spotted her friends as usual in a group talking. Krista smiled and was about to walk up to them until she spotted someone familiar walking up to them. Krista was confused but, as she got a closer look a smile appeared on her face. "Morning." L said.

"Hey L." Veronica said. 

"Hyung, do you need something?" Sungjong asked curiously.

"Well no, I just want to say something." L said.

"Don't worry we forgive you." Cindy said.

"Really?" L asked surprised. "How did you know I was going to apologize."

"I told them what happened. And since you took care of Krista well, ...we forgive you. But, if you hurt her...then you're going to regret it." Veronica said.

"Araso." L said as he nodded.

Veronica sighed but, notice something different about L. Veronica notice that L was wearing a blue bracelet instead of the black one. Veronica made a curious look and thought, Where have I seen that bracelet before? 

"Morning guys~!" Krista said with a smile.

"Huh? Oh hi unnie." Veronica said.

Veronica notice the same bracelet on Krista's wrist and then looked back at L's. Both of them matched. Veronica was shocked at first, but all she did was smile.

"Morning Krista." L said.

"L." Krista said as she nodded.

The other members looked at the both of them surprised and right away it start to become silent. "Awkward..." Sungyeol said worriedly.

"L, Krista, is there's something you guys like to tell us?" Sunggyu asked as he made a suspicious look.

"Well...let just say me and L are friends again." Krista smiled.

"Since when?" Woohyun asked surprised.

"Yesterday." L said as he shrugged. 

"So you finally feel bad for her?" Sungjong asked.

"Sungjong." Sunggyu said.

"I'm just asking." Sungjong said.

"Just be quiet for a while Sungjong." Lexy said as she put her hand on Sungjong's shoulder.

"Araso..." Sungjong said as he sighed.

"Oppa!" Hara called out happily.

L looked back and he waved at them. He looked back at the others and he sighed, "Well I better go."

"Yeah, see you later." Sungyeol said as he waved.

L nodded and he looked at Krista. Krista gave out a small smile and said, "Annyeong." She gave out a small wave and L notice that she was wearing the bracelet. 

A smile appeared on L's face and then he walks away leaving the group behind.

---------------------------

It was later on at school, all 6 members of Infinite went to sit with Everlasting Queens. Forever Beatz usually sit at their table and the only person that was with them was Hoya. "Mianhae if the other members can't sit with us. Lately, they haven't been sitting them so they feel bad and just sit with them." Hoya explained.

"It's alright Hoya. Besides, they hang out with us too much." Almiera said.

"Yeah, but I didn't know they would be this mean to you." Hoya said as he sighed.

"It's ok, you were just in love with Yongjae. That's why you didn't notice." Cindy said.

"Araso, but I love you more now." Hoya said as he smiled.

"Aw...love you too." Cindy said as he laid her head on Hoya's shoulder.

"Bleh! Don't act all couplely around us." Veronica said annoyed.

"Shikkeurro." Cindy said.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it." Anabell said.

"Araso...araso..." Veronica sighed.

--------------------------

~Gaby's POV~

I was in line for my lunch when I was about to pay for my lunch. Right after I got my lunch, I started walking to my table, but when I was to turn, I bumped into someone and all my food splattered on that person in front of me. I was shocked and said sorry and bowed how many times. But, that familiar voice, are you serious? It had to be her...

"You jerk!" The familiar voice said shocked.

The lunchroom suddenly became quiet and I slowly looked up. And I knew it! It was her, the annoying Hani...

Hani was making an upset look at me and she crossed her arms. "I can't believe, you did this to me...on purprose!" Hani said.

"Well, I didn't basically do it on purprose..." I said as I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yes, you did! I saw you roll your eyes at me!" Hani shouted.

"Would you just calm down?" I asked annoyed.

"Why would I calm down?! This is your fault!" Hani said.

I sighed and then thought, You have got to be kidding me? Does she really want to start an argument with me? 

~No One's POV~

Gaby looked at Hani and she glared at her. "Look, I'm not in the mood right now of you yelling in front of me just because I "purposely" spill food on you. I keep telling you! It's an accident." Gaby explained.

"Yeah, yeah lie whatever you want. But, I know you did it on purpose." Hani said.

"Hani?" Someone called out.

Hani looked back and smiled, "Oppa! I'm so glad it's you. Look what this did to me?"

Gaby raised a brow and then thought, ?! Ani! No! No! No! 

"Well, she didn't do it on purpose Hani." Dongwoo said confused.

"Are you saying you're on her side?!" Hani asked shocked.

Dongwoo made a nervous look and then looked at Gaby who made a worried look. Dongwoo sighed and then looked back at Hani. "I'm sorry Hani. But, I guess...I am. Besides, you need to stop being mean to Gaby. What did she ever did to you?" Dongwoo explained.

Hani became shocked and then she made a sad look. "If that's what you want, fine! Then why won't you go with your new best friend then!" Hani shouted as she walked away.

Dongwoo watched Hani walked away and didn't do anythng about it. Everyone was shocked and right away, they start gossiping about what's going on. Gaby sighed sadly and then walked up to Dongwoo. "Thanks..." Gaby said.

Gaby then ignored Dongwoo and then walked back to her table where the other members were shocked. Dongwoo made a worried look and then thought to himself, What the heck did I just do back there...?