Let The Revenge Begin

Secret Friendship

~Hara's POV~

I can't believe this! Please, please don't tell me this is true. L...L oppa he has kissed Krista? Ani! It's probably a dream right? L can't move on. He can't...he...just can't.

I was walking back to the Everlasting Queens hideout. Seeing that kiss, I feel like there was needles stabbing through my heart. But, also I feel like my heart is slowly breaking apart. I suddenly bust open the door and notice that other members were looking at me confused. 4 of them were looking at me like what has gotten into me. And as for Jessica she was crying after what Woohyun has done to her. Na Eun was on the side comforting her.

"What are you guys looking at?" I scoffed.

"What's the heck is your problem Hara? It's seem like now you're seeking revenge from someone." Un Hae said.

"Good, because that's what it looks like." I said as I start to walk up to them angrily.

The other members felt scared. I can tell because whenever I take a step forward, they feel like stepping back. I was never like this, but this is the first time I am. Seeing my own oppa kissing my arch enemy. I can never let that happen. "Unnie, what happen? What did L do?" Hani asked curiously.

"What do you think?" I scoffed. "It has something to do with Krista from Forever Beatz."

"What did she do...this time?" Na Eun asked annoyed.

"Kissed L..." I said as I folded my arms in disappointment.

~No One's POV~

"BWOH?!?!?!" 6 of the other members said in shocked.

"Unnie, that can't be true, can it?" Jessica said surprised.

"Oh...it's true." Hara sneered. "I even saw it with my own eyes. Krista and L...kissed."

"We're sorry unnie." Yong Jae said sadly.

"Oh...you don't have to feel sorry." Hara said.

"Wae?" Haneul asked confused.

"Because, since that little brat made oppa move on. I think it's time. Everlasting Queens, get ready the revenge starts now. Time to destory Forever Beatz." Hara said angrily.

"Unnie, I don't think that's a good idea." Na Eun said worriedly.

"Wae? How would you feel if Lexy has stolen Sungjong away from you?" Hara suddenly asked as she glared at Na Eun.

Na Eun suddenly gluped since Hara's glare was scaring her. "I actually would be ok with it." Na Eun said nervously. "Even though Sungjong and I are dating...we have a close friendship, and well we understand each other. I would understand why he picks Lexy."

"WRONG!" Hara shouted. "HOW CAN YOU BE A NICE PERSON?! YOU'RE FROM OUR GROUP! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO HATE FOREVER BEATZ!"

Na Eun was surprised and then she suddenly stood up, "WAE?! WHAT THE HECK DID THEY EVEN DO TO US?!" Na Eun shouted.

Hara suddenly scoffed and said, "They stole our oppas."

Na Eun was shocked since what Hara has answered, she suddenly made a sad look since she figure out this whole time, Hara and the other members, the only thing they want is everything. Na Eun sighed and then thought, What the heck have I gotten myself into...

"Finally! I can't wait for the revenge. Unnie, what are we going to do first?" Hani asked happily.

"The easiest thing of course." Hara said as she smirked at Hani. "Make Infinite hate Forever Beatz once and for all..."

----------------------------

~Lexy's POV~

It was the next day, I actually did have a fun weekend, hanging out with Sungjong and all. We got close. Which makes me happy. The other members of Forever Beatz has left the house and I told them I would meet them at school since I was the last one who woke up late. Usually Veronica was the first one to wake up late, but this time it was me...

I walked out of the house and then suddenly start to walk to school. As I was walking to school, I notice some of the other students walking to school, they were giving me annoyed and glare looks. I suddenly gave a confused look and thought to myself, What's going on? Did I do something wrong? 

I finally arrived at school and when I arrived, people were givng me the same look. Seriously, what the heck did I do wrong? I thought worriedly.

As I try to ignore the students who were glaring at me, the first person I want to ask was Sungjong. I saw him talking to the Infinite members but, I notice there was no sign of Forever Beatz. Maybe, they didn't arrive, but...it can't be. They left before me? I suddenly caught up to Sungjong and then suddenly called out his name, "Sungjong~!"

I notice he turned back around, but when he turned back...he had a glare. Why is he giving me a glare? What did I do wrong? I gave a confused look but, instead I just walked up to him and asked, "Sungjong, you ok?"

"Don't talk to me Lexy." Sungjong said rudely.

I suddenly stopped since I was so shocked of seeing Sungjong like that. Something must be up. But, what is it? What did I do wrong? Why is everyone hating me today when I possibly didn't do anything!

~No One's POV~

Sungjong continue on walking on leaving Lexy behind. The other members followed as well leaving Lexy behind. This is the first time Infinite was like this and it made Lexy confused. Lexy blinked surprised but then suddenly caught up with Sungjong once again. She grabbed him by the shoulder and then force a turn on him. "Yah! Why are you acting like this?!" Lexy asked worriedly.

"You should know..." Sungjong said annoyed.

He then moved his shoulder away from Lexy and then continuing walking away from her. Lexy didn't understand why is everyone doing this. She suddenly grabbed on to Sungjong's wrist and gripped it tightly. "Please...I don't know what's going on, what the heck did I do wrong?" Lexy asked.

Sungjong gave an Lexy a sarcastic look and said, "You seriously don't know. This whole time, you and the other members have been using us!" 

Lexy was shocked and then asked, "Where the heck did you hear that?! It's not true!"

"Really? Everyone knows about it. They say that this whole time, you only used us just to get back at Na Eun and her friends. I thought you were different Lexy. But, I guess you're not. This whole time, you and your friends were just planning revenge on the Everlasting Queens, this whole plan, you just used us. You wanted us to move on, we know everything Lexy." Sungjong explained.

"ANIYO! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! SUNGJONG, YOU SHOULD KNOW I'M NOT LIKE THAT!" Lexy shouted.

"THEN WHY DOES EVERYBODY KNOW. IS THIS PLAN A FAKE?" Sungjong shouted back.

"Yes!" Lexy yelled. "FOREVER BEATZ HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. WE NEVER CAUSE THIS KIND OF PROBLEM. WHY WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT?! WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS?!"

Sungjong scoffed at Lexy and then said, "You're lucky there's only 3 people on your side. You already tricked them into moving on. It's not going to happen to me or the others."

Sungjong was about to walk away but, Lexy gripped on Sungjong's wrist more tightly. "Sungjong, please...you have to understand. I am telling the truth, I have no idea where you got that idea...but, none of it...it's not true..." Lexy said sadly.

Sungjong snatched his wrist back and didn't turn back to look at Lexy. He looked at the other 3 members who were waiting for him along with the other members of Everlasting Queens. Sungjong gave an annoyed look and said, "If it's not true, ...prove it..." 

Sungjong walked away angrily and he caught up with the other members of Infinite and Everlasting Queens. When Sungjong arrived, he put his arm around Na Eun's shoulder which made Na Eun smile widely. The group suddenly then walk away leaving sad Lexy behind. "...I never...plan revenge on you...Sungjong..." Lexy said sadly.

As the group was walking on, Hara looked back and she gave a smirk. She notice how sad and confused Lexy was. This is only the first part of the revenge. As the revenge moves on, Infinite won't even care what will happen to you guys... Hara thought.

------------------

Lexy arrived back at the house and spotted the other 6 members sitting on the side with sad look on their faces. Lexy was shocked at seeing the other members like this. The only person that was comforting them was Hoya, Dongwoo, and Woohyun. "I see you heard what happen." Krista said as she spotted Lexy arrived.

"Who the heck made up this rumor?" Lexy asked curiously.

"We're not sure." Almiera shrugged.

"Isn't it obvious?" Cindy mentioned.

"You suspecting Hara and the others might be up to this." Veronica said as she raised an eyebrow.

"Well, of course." Anabell shrugged. "Besides, you know how Hara is, always seeking revenge."

"The thing is, why would she do this though?" Gaby asked curiously.

"Only one thing, 3 of the member of Infinite has moved on. They have seen the true side of Everlasting Queens. The others, they really haven't seen their trueselves. Well Sungyeol did seen it once, but...I don't get why their still dating. Anyways, Everlasting Queens think that we're stealing them. But, we're not stealing them." Krista explained.

"Krista's right. I mean, Everlasting Queens, they were the one that has been causing the drama lately, which is unfair. I really don't understand why do they even hate you guys." Hoya said confused.

"Simple, all Hara cares about is what she wants. If she doesn't get what she want, she will find a way to get it." Krista shrugged.

"Unnie, what are you saying?" Veronica asked curiously.

"4 members of Infinite are on Everlasting Queens' side. 3 members are on our side. Hara is seeking revenge." Krista said.

"But, how are we going to know when is Hara going to strike?" Cindy asked curiously.

"That we're not sure. Besides, she will strike anyday." Krista said with a worried look. "We already lost 4 members. Mostly 2 of them are important to me."

"Gwenchanayo Krista." Anabell said.

"Araso..." Krista sighed. "Anyways, we need to let Infinite understand that is all Hara's plan."

"How? I try talking to Sungjong out of it, but he won't believe me. He's really that mad at me." Lexy pouted sadly.

"Maybe we can help." Hoya mentioned.

Forever Beatz suddenly looked at the 3 remaining members of Infinite and they start to smile. "Really?" Cindy asked.

"Of course." Hoya grinned.

"Gashamida~!" Forever Beatz said in a unision.

"Hopefully they will believe you guys." Gaby said.

"But, what if they don't?" Almiera asked curiously.

"Don't worry, we will find a way." Cindy nodded.