Moments

Secret Friendship

Pretty much, everyone was having fun. While they were finish playing on the spot, they spotted the slide and they decided to move on to that. Everyone pretty much went and the last people to go was Almiera and Sunggyu. Almiera was about to sit on the waterslide, but...she suddenly make a nervous look and sighed.

Sunggyu was watching behind and made a curious look at Almiera. "Almiera, is something wrong?" Sunggyu asked.

"Huh? Ani. It's nothing." Almiera smiled as she looked at the slide.

"You sure?" Sunggyu asked as he made a worried look.

"Nae..." Almiera said as she start to take a deep breath.

"Positive...?" Sunggyu asked.

"Nae..." Almiera nodded as she gave out a fake smile. All of a sudden, her smile slowly fade away and then she sighed and said, "Aniyo..."

"Almiera." Sunggyu said with a worried look.

"Mianhae, I really do want to go on the slide, but...it's just that...I'm kinda afraid to go on it." Almiera said as she looked away from Sunggyu.

"Well, how about we go together?" Sunggyu suddenly asked.

Almiera looked up at him surprised and then asked, "Really? You will do that? Ani! It might become awkward."

"So? Besides, you can be stuck up here forever." Sunggyu smiled.

"Araso...but, still..." Almiera sighed.

Sunggyu smiled and then held on to Almiera's hand. "We're going together. Araso?" Sunggyu smiled.

Almiera didn't respond anything. All she did was just look at Sunggyu and just nodded at him in response. Almiera sat down on the slide but, she start to blush really red since she didn't know that Sunggyu was going to be this close to her. "It's alright, I'm right behind you." Sunggyu smiled.

Almiera smiled and she took a deep breath. Both of them went down the slide together and finally landed in the pool. "It's about time you guys arrived." Hoya said impaitiently.

"Did you guys go together?" Lexy asked as she made a curious look at them.

"Ani!" Almiera said sarcastically. "Why would we go together?"

"You guys sure took forever up there." Sungyeol mentioned.

"Shikeurro." Sunggyu said quickly.

Sungyeol was trying to hold in his laugh and then all of a sudden, he start to burst out into laughter. "Appa, it's not funny." Krista said as she finally spoke. I think it's very cute." She added.

Almiera and Sunggyu were surprised and both of them turned away blushing at each other. Krista smiled and notice everyone was having fun. "So, are you happy now?" Sungyeol asked.

"Well, yes...no...maybe. Anyways, Woohyun told me what happened this morning." Krista mentioned as she made a suspicious look at Sungyeol.

"What about?" Sungyeol asked.

"Oh...I don't know." Krista said sarcastically. "That you and L were arguing and yelling at each other like manicas!" Krista said angrily.

Darn you Woohyun. Sungyeol thought to himself with a sigh.

Krista crossed her arms and made a disappointed look at Sungyeol. "Appa, why would you do that? Start an argument with L." Krista said surprised.

"Hey! First of all, L started it. We were just talking about where we should go. And when L heard he kept asking if Hara will be coming. He never cared about you. So, I told him...if you're like her friend, why would you treat her this way." Sungyeol explained.

Krista made a sad look and she sighed, "You didn't have to do that."

"Mianhae.." Sungyeol said sadly.

Krista sighed and start to bite the bottom of her lip. "You know what? If L is kinda mad at me why is he even here? He doesn't even care about me anymore. All he cares about is his own girlfriend Hara. I actually thought we were best friends, but...I guess L is just a jerk since he has someone that's better than me." Krista explained sadly.

"Ani, don't say that Krista." Sungyeol said. "No matter what, you're better than Hara. And L should have you more than Hara. You're a great friend and I know that." Sungyeol smiled.

Krista start to smile at Sungyeol and then start to hug him tightly. "Thank you appa."

----------------------

Everyone was at the pool having fun except Anabell went to go get a drink. She walked over to the snack shop. While Anabell arrived she order a strawberry smoothie. When she was about to drink her smoothie, someone startled her. "Anabell, what are you doing?" A familiar asked.

Anabell jumped a little bit and when she looked behind her, she spotted Woohyun just giving her a big smile. Anabell made a serious look and then said, "You babo! You know you don't have to scare me like that!"

"Mianhae, I didn't even know you were drinking something." Woohyun said.

"It's alright." Anabell said as she turned back. "Why are you even here?" She asked.

"Well, because I'm thristy as well...?" Woohyun said as he made a confused look.

"Oh..." Anabell said as she start to sip her drink.

Woohyun picked up his smoothie and looked at Anabell curiously. Anabell was just ignoring him and a small smile start to appear on Woohyun's face. He then start to drink his smoothie. Anabell was just ignoring him by drinking her smoothie. She set it down and then sighed quietly so Woohyun won't notice. Aigoo, does this really have to be awkward? Anabell thought to herself.

Anabell sighed again and Woohyun heard it and looked up at Anabell. "Gwenchana?" Woohyun asked.

Anabell jumped a little bit and then start to look at Woohyun who was making a curious look at her. "A-aniyo." Anabell hesistated. "It's nothing." She said as she gave out a big smile.

"Ok." Woohyun said as he shrugged.

Anabell nodded and just continue on what she was doing. And, just continue on having an awkward moment with Woohyun...

--------------------

Gaby and Dongwoo were just taking a break from playing in the water. While both of them were relaxing, throughout the whole day all they have been doing is just stay quiet. After they figure out the promise they made it to was each other, now they don't know what to do. "You seem quiet today." Dongwoo said as he broke out the silence.

"Nae, but you're quiet as well." Gaby said as she didn't make any eye contact with Dongwoo.

"...Well, of course...because something is on my mind." Dongwoo said as he looked away.

"Is it about what happened?" Gaby suddenly asked.

Dongwoo became surprised and then he start to look back at Gaby. "I know it's hard for you. But, you don't have to pick me." Gaby said. "You're currently dating someone and you have no idea if you actually like her. Just take your time. We can still be friends, but when you make your choice just say it to one of us."

Gaby got up and walked away and Dongwoo was shock. But, slowly he start to smile and thought, You're right...thanks Gaby...

----------------------

So much, everyone was having fun. Gaby and Dongwoo don't feel awkward anymore. Anabell and Woohyun got more closer along with Alimiera and Sunggyu. And Hoya and Cindy, they were just having their moment. Veronica was hanging out with L while as for Sungyeol he was trying to let Krista stay away from L.

Nothing awkward is going on. Until, that was when someone had to ruin the moment... "Oppa~!" A familiar voice called out.

Everyone made a confused look and they sighed, "You have got to be kidding me..." Sungyeol mumbled.

Everyone looked at the voice from where it was coming from and their they are...the "Shining s"...ruining the moment.